Writing a great house manager resume is important because it is one of the first things a potential employer will see when they are considering you for a position. It is your opportunity to make a good first impression and sell yourself as the best candidate for the job.
Create your resume
Select from 7 professional resume templates
If you're looking for inspiration when it comes to drafting your own house manager resume, look no further than the samples below. These resumes will help you highlight your experience and qualifications in the most effective way possible, giving you the best chance of landing the house manager job you're after.
firstname.lastname@example.org | (353) 140-2679 | Lincoln, NE
I am a house manager with over 5 years experience in the industry. I have a strong background in customer service, sales, and marketing. I am an expert at managing properties and providing excellent customer service to tenants. I am also skilled in overseeing maintenance staff and contractors.
House Manager at Barton Malow Company, NEMar 2022 - Present
- Negotiated and managed multiple vendor contracts, resulting in a 15% decrease in annual expenses.
- Hired and trained a team of 5 housekeepers, reducing turnover by 50%.
- Implemented new cleaning protocols that reduced the number of customer complaints by 25%.
- Developed an inventory management system that increased efficiency by 30%.
- Created a budgeting system that saved the company $5,000 per month.
Assistant House Manager at Skanska USA Building Inc., NEAug 2017 - Mar 2022
- Trained and supervised a team of 12 housekeepers.
- Implemented new cleaning methods which decreased cleaning time by 15%.
- Negotiated with vendors to get best prices for supplies and equipment.
- Created work schedules that increased productivity by 10%.
- Inspected rooms daily to ensure they met quality standards.
- Investigated guest complaints and took appropriate action.
High School Diploma at Lincoln High School, Lincoln, NESep 2013 - May 2017
I've learned how to read, write, and do math.
- Time Management
email@example.com | (102) 328-1035 | Oklahoma City, OK
I have over five years of experience as a House Manager. In this role, I am responsible for the day-to-day operations of a household. This includes managing staff, coordinating schedules, overseeing maintenance and repairs, budgeting, and handling all administrative duties. I have a strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills that allow me to effectively manage households of any size. I am also experienced in event planning and coordination, and have successfully overseen both small intimate gatherings and large scale events with hundreds of guests. My dedication to providing exceptional service has resulted in repeat clients who are always satisfied with the level result
House Manager at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma, OKApr 2022 - Present
- Oversaw the daily operations of a 50-room house.
- Supervised a team of 10 Housekeepers and 2 Maintenance Workers.
- Implemented new cleaning procedures that reduced average cleaning time per room by 30%.
- Negotiated with vendors to get best prices for supplies and services.
- Trained staff on proper use of equipment and chemicals.
- Maintained an inventory of all guest rooms’ furniture, fixtures, and equipment (FF&E).
Assistant House Manager at United Healthcare of Oklahoma, OKAug 2017 - Mar 2022
- Hired and trained a team of 20+ housekeepers.
- Implemented new cleaning protocols that reduced complaints by 30%.
- Negotiated with vendors to secure discounts on supplies, saving the company $5,000 per year.
- Created and oversaw the execution of monthly deep-cleaning schedule for all public areas.
- Monitored staff performance and provided feedback to improve quality of work.
- Recognized by guests as providing excellent customer service.
High School Diploma at Putnam City High School, Oklahoma City, OKAug 2012 - May 2017
I learned how to manage my time, how to study for exams, and how to do research.
- Repair work
- Customer service