House Cleaner Resume Examples
Writing a great house cleaner resume is important because it is one of the first things a potential employer will see when they are considering you for a position. It is your opportunity to make a good first impression and sell yourself as the best candidate for the job.
Create your resume
Select from 7 professional resume templates
If you're looking for inspiration when it comes to drafting your own house cleaner resume, look no further than the samples below. These resumes will help you highlight your experience and qualifications in the most effective way possible, giving you the best chance of landing the house cleaner job you're after.
email@example.com | (106) 065-2661 | Pasadena, CA
I have over 1 year of experience as a house cleaner. I have gained valuable skills and knowledge in this role that allows me to perform my duties effectively and efficiently. I pride myself on being able to work independently and getting the job done right the first time. I am also comfortable working with a team, should the need arise. My goal is always to leave the home clean and clutter-free so that my clients can relax and enjoy their free time without having to worry about cleaning up after themselves.
Lead House Cleaner at Company 1: House Cleaner, LAApr 2022 - Present
- Trained 3 new employees in housekeeping procedures.
- Implemented a new cleaning schedule that saved the company $600/month in labor costs.
- Negotiated with suppliers to get a 10% discount on all cleaning supplies.
- Developed a system for tracking inventory of cleaning supplies which reduced waste by 15%.
- Won “Employee of the Month” 3 times.
House Cleaner at , LASep 2021 - Mar 2022
- Cleaned an average of 8 houses per day.
- Maintained a 98% satisfaction rating from customers.
- Reduced cleaning time by 30% on average compared to previous cleaners.
- Increased sales by 20% through upselling and add-on services.
- Trained 2 new employees in proper cleaning techniques and company policies.
- Won the “Best Cleaner” award for 3 consecutive years.
High School Diploma at Louisiana State University, LASep 2017 - May 2021
Some skills I've learned are time management, how to study for exams, and how to do research.
- Time Management
firstname.lastname@example.org | (774) 432-7135 | Wichita, KS
I have over 1 year of experience as a professional house cleaner. I am extremely detail-oriented and take pride in my work. I have excellent customer service skills and always go above and beyond to ensure that my clients are happy with the results. I am also proficient in using cleaning supplies and equipment, and have a keen eye for spotting areas that need extra attention.
Lead House Cleaner at Molly Maids, KSApr 2022 - Present
- Led a team of house cleaners in providing top-quality cleaning services to clients, resulting in 100% customer satisfaction.
- Trained new members of the cleaning staff on company policies and procedures, as well as proper safety measures when handling chemicals and equipment.
- Developed an effective system for tracking inventory levels of cleaning supplies and ordering new supplies when needed, which resulted in a 10% reduction in costs.
- Implemented quality control measures during cleanings which led to a 20% decrease in complaints from customers.
- Recognized by management for outstanding performance with numerous awards and accolades throughout employment tenure.
House Cleaner at The Cleaning Authority, KSAug 2021 - Mar 2022
- Cleaned houses for 10 clients each week.
- Arrived on time to cleanings and completed within the scheduled timeframe.
- Utilized cleaning supplies efficiently to avoid waste.
- Maintained a high level of cleanliness in all areas of the house.
- Followed instructions from client regarding specific areas or tasks that needed to be completed.
High School Diploma at Wichita High School, Wichita, KSAug 2016 - May 2021
I've learned how to study for and take tests, how to do research, and how to write papers.
Essential Components of a House Cleaner Resume
A House Cleaner Resume is a crucial tool that outlines your professional journey in the cleaning industry. It's the initial impression you make on potential employers, and a well-crafted resume can be the key to landing an interview.
In this guide, we'll dissect the essential elements of a House Cleaner Resume, explaining their significance and offering insights on how to optimize each section. Our goal is to help you create a resume that not only reflects your capabilities but also captures the attention of employers.
1. Contact Information
At the top of your resume, prominently display your Contact Information. This section should include your full name, phone number, and a professional email address. Consider adding your LinkedIn profile or professional website if applicable.
Keep personal details such as age, marital status, or religion off your resume to comply with fair employment practices.
Ensuring accurate contact information is vital for potential employers to reach you for further discussions or job offers.
2. Objective Statement
Following your contact details, the objective statement serves as a concise introduction to your career aspirations and what you bring to the table. It should be tailored to each job application, highlighting your desire to work as a house cleaner and your commitment to excellence.
- Customize: Adapt your objective statement for each job you apply for.
- Highlight: Focus on skills or experiences that match the job description.
- Show Fit: Explain why you're the right choice for the position.
An effective objective statement can significantly increase your chances of securing an interview.
3. Skills and Competencies
The Skills and Competencies section is where you showcase your cleaning expertise and personal attributes that make you an ideal candidate. List skills that align with the job description and reflect your true abilities.
- Cleaning Skills: Detail your knowledge of cleaning techniques, tools, and products.
- Attention to Detail: Emphasize your ability to spot and address dirt and grime that others may overlook.
- Physical Stamina and Strength: Highlight your capacity for the physical demands of cleaning work.
Align these skills with the specific requirements mentioned in the job posting.
4. Work Experience
The Work Experience section chronicles your professional background. List your past positions in reverse chronological order, including your responsibilities and achievements. Use action verbs to begin each bullet point, and quantify your accomplishments when possible.
Include any relevant experience, even if it's not directly related to house cleaning, to demonstrate transferable skills.
5. Education and Certifications
While formal education requirements for house cleaning roles may be minimal, the Education and Certifications section can still bolster your resume. Include any relevant coursework, certifications, or training that can attest to your skills and dedication to the profession.
Certifications from recognized institutions can give you a competitive edge and should be prominently listed.
Related: House Cleaner Certifications
References can validate your work history and character. Choose individuals who can attest to your cleaning abilities and professionalism. Always ask for permission before listing someone as a reference.
Typically, 2-3 references are sufficient, and they should be prepared to speak positively about your work ethic and experience.
7. Additional Skills or Languages Spoken
The Additional Skills or Languages Spoken section is an opportunity to highlight any supplementary talents or language proficiencies that could be advantageous in your role as a house cleaner. Mention any specialized equipment you're familiar with, safety certifications, or languages you speak that could facilitate communication with clients.
- Cleaning tools experience: Note any specialized equipment you've operated.
- Certificates: Feature relevant health and safety certifications.
- Multilingual abilities: Include languages you speak fluently.