CVS Pharmacy Technician In-Training Resume Examples
This article provides examples of resumes for CVS Pharmacy Technicians in Training, so that job seekers can create their own successful resume.
Updated 9 min read
This article will provide an overview of the key elements to consider when writing a resume for a Pharmacy Technician In-Training position at CVS. It will discuss the most important qualifications to emphasize, as well as tips for showcasing your skills and experience in the best possible light and making sure that your resume stands out from other applicants. It will also provide advice on presenting yourself professionally and explaining why you are the ideal candidate for this role.
CVS Pharmacy Technician In-Training Resume Created Using Our Resume Builder
CVS Pharmacy Technician In-Training Resume Example
Loida Monser, Pharmacy Technician In-Training
Little Rock, AR
I am an experienced and trained pharmacy technician in training with over 1 year of experience. I have extensive knowledge of the pharmacy industry including prescription compounding, drug interactions, and customer service. I have worked in a variety of healthcare settings, including retail pharmacies and hospitals, and have experience with all aspects of pharmacy operations. My experience includes filling prescriptions, inventory management, customer service, and reconciliation. I am highly organized and detail-oriented, with excellent communication and problem-solving skills. I am also certified in pharmacy technology and am committed to providing quality customer service.
Pharmacy Technician In-Training at Walgreens, AR
Dec 2022 - Present
- Processed over 100 medication orders per day with a 99% accuracy rate: As a Pharmacy Technician In-Training at Walgreens in AR, I successfully processed over 100 medication orders per day with an accuracy rate of 99%, ensuring patients received their medications in a timely manner.
- Maintained a perfect attendance record: During my time as a Pharmacy Technician In-Training at Walgreens in AR, I maintained a perfect attendance record, demonstrating my commitment to providing excellent customer service.
- Assisted customers in finding over-the-counter medications: I assisted customers in finding the right over-the-counter medications for their needs, helping them to make informed decisions about their health and wellbeing.
- Performed inventory management duties: As a Pharmacy Technician In-Training at Walgreens in AR, I was responsible for performing inventory management duties, including stocking shelves, taking inventory counts, and ordering new supplies when needed.
Pharmacy Technician Trainee at CVS Pharmacy, AR
Jul 2022 - Oct 2022
- Completed pharmacy technician training program at CVS Pharmacy, AR in 8 weeks with an average grade of 95%.
- Assisted in filling and distributing over 1,000 prescriptions per day.
- Developed a system to track and monitor expiration dates of medications, which decreased the amount of expired medications by 20%.
- Provided exceptional customer service to over 100 patients per day, resulting in a 98% customer satisfaction rating.
Certificate in Pharmacy Technician In-Training at Arkansas State University, Jonesboro, AR
Sep 2018 - May 2022
Relevant Coursework: Pharmacy Math, Pharmacy Terminology, Pharmacy Law, Pharmacology, and Pharmacy Software.
- Attention to Detail
- Interpersonal Skills
- Math Skills
- Computer Literacy
- Organizational Skills
- Patient Care
- Pharmaceutical Knowledge
- Certified Pharmacy Technician (CPhT)
- National Healthcareer Association's ExCPT Certification
Tips for Writing a Better CVS Pharmacy Technician In-Training Resume
1. Include Relevant Work Experience: As a CVS Pharmacy Technician in-training, it is important to include any relevant work experience you may have on your resume. This could include any previous positions working in the medical field or any customer service roles.
2. Highlight Your Education: Be sure to highlight your education and certifications on your resume. Include any courses related to pharmacy technology that you may have taken and list any certificates or licenses you hold for pharmacy technician jobs.
3. Demonstrate Your Skills: Listing technical skills and other competencies such as communication skills, problem-solving abilities, and attention to detail will help demonstrate your qualifications for the job.
4. Use Action Verbs: Using action verbs such as “coordinated”, “managed”, “executed”, or “operated” will help draw the reader’s eye to the most important parts of your resume quickly while showing off your abilities at the same time.
5. Focus on Results: Employers want to know what you can do for their business, so be sure to focus on how you achieved results in previous positions when describing your past experiences.
Related: Pharmacy Technician Resume Examples
Key Skills Hiring Managers Look for on CVS Pharmacy Technician In-Training Resumes
When applying for a Pharmacy Technician In-Training opportunity at CVS, it is important to incorporate keywords from the job description into your application. This is because CVS uses Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) to filter out resumes and applications that do not meet the criteria they are looking for. ATS search for relevant keywords and phrases that match the job requirements so including keywords in your resume or cover letter will help it stand out from the competition and increase your chances of being noticed by recruiters.
When applying for a pharmacy technician in-training position at CVS, you may encounter common skills and key terms such as those listed below.
|Key Skills and Proficiencies|
|Patient Care||Medication Dispensing|
|Pharmacy Law||Drug Interactions|
|Prescription Verification||Inventory Management|
|Compounding Techniques||Dosage Formulations|
|Medical Terminology||Pharmaceutical Calculations|
|Patient Safety Protocols||Billing and Reimbursement Procedures|
|Quality Assurance Practices||Sterile Compounding Procedures|
|Regulatory Compliance||Data Entry/Computer Skills|
|Customer Service||Problem-Solving Skills|
|Attention to Detail||Communication Skills|
|Time Management Skills||Professionalism|
Related: Pharmacy Technician Skills: Definition and Examples
Common Action Verbs for CVS Pharmacy Technician In-Training Resumes
Finding the right action verbs to use on a resume can be difficult, especially when it comes to creating a CV for a pharmacy technician in training. It is important to use varied verbs that accurately describe the skills and accomplishments of an individual in order to create an effective resume. By using different words, the reader will be able to better understand what the applicant has achieved in their past positions and how those experiences will help them succeed in their current role. Additionally, using varied verbs can make the resume stand out from other applicants, which may lead to more job opportunities.
To give you an advantage in your job search, we've compiled a list of powerful action verbs that can help bolster your resume and increase your chances of landing an interview:
Related: What does a Pharmacy Technician do?