CVS Pharmacy Technician Float Resume Examples
This article provides examples of resumes for CVS Pharmacy Technician Float positions that highlight relevant skills and experience.
Updated 9 min read
This article will provide step-by-step guidance on how to create an effective and professional resume for a Pharmacy Technician Float position at CVS. It will cover topics such as highlighting relevant qualifications, including experience in customer service, pharmacy operations, and medication safety, as well as tips for tailoring your resume to the specific job requirements. Additionally, it will provide insights into what hiring managers are looking for in a Pharmacy Technician Float resume and how to make yourself stand out from other applicants.
CVS Pharmacy Technician Float Resume Created Using Our Resume Builder
CVS Pharmacy Technician Float Resume Example
Daisee Sonders, Pharmacy Technician Float
I am a Pharmacy Technician Float with over 1 year of experience in providing excellent customer service and medication assistance. I am proficient in accurately entering customer information, inventory management, and filing prescriptions. I have a strong understanding of pharmacy operations and protocols, with the ability to communicate effectively with customers, doctors, and other healthcare professionals. I am well-trained in providing excellent customer service, and I have a positive attitude and an eagerness to learn. I am committed to providing the highest quality of care to customers and helping them manage their medications.
Pharmacy Technician Float at Walgreens, SC
Jan 2023 - Present
- Processed over 2,500 prescriptions accurately and efficiently while working as a Pharmacy Technician Float at Walgreens SC, ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Assisted in training new pharmacy technicians on the proper procedures for filling prescriptions and inventory control.
- Consistently maintained the highest accuracy rating for prescription filling, with an average of 99.8%.
- Developed strong relationships with customers by providing excellent customer service, resulting in increased store loyalty.
Pharmacy Technician Trainee at CVS Pharmacy, SC
Aug 2022 - Nov 2022
- Processed over 2,500 prescriptions per month, ensuring accuracy and compliance with state regulations.
- Developed a comprehensive understanding of CVS Pharmacy's inventory management system and implemented new procedures to streamline the ordering and stocking process.
- Trained 6 new pharmacy technicians in proper techniques for accurately filling prescriptions and ensuring compliance with state regulations.
- Assisted in providing customer service to over 500 customers per day, resolving inquiries and providing medication counseling.
Certificate in Pharmacy Technician Float at Trident Technical College, Charleston, SC
Sep 2018 - May 2022
Relevant Coursework: Pharmacy Calculations, Pharmacy Recordkeeping, Pharmacy Practice and Law, Pharmacy Technician Float.
- Medication Dispensing
- Drug Inventory Management
- Patient Counseling
- Regulatory Compliance
- Compounding Preparations
- Data Entry/Computer Skills
- Customer Service
- Certified Pharmacy Technician (CPhT)
- National Healthcareer Association's Certified Medication Aide/Technician Certification
Tips for Writing a Better CVS Pharmacy Technician Float Resume
1. Include relevant skills and experience: Make sure you highlight your most pertinent skills and relevant experience when writing a CVS Pharmacy Technician Float resume. Describe your technical abilities, customer service experience, communication skills, problem-solving capabilities, and other qualities that make you an excellent candidate for the job.
2. Showcase your certifications: Add any certifications or licensures you have that are related to pharmacy technician work to your resume. This will demonstrate to employers that you are qualified for the position and have the necessary knowledge of pharmacy operations to excel in this role.
3. Highlight teamwork abilities: As a float pharmacist technician, you must be able to work with both customers and team members effectively. Therefore, emphasizing teamwork abilities in your resume is key to demonstrating your ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
4. Focus on the details: As a float pharmacist technician, it’s important for you to pay attention to detail when entering information into the system, filling prescriptions correctly, preparing medications correctly and more. Be sure that these details are included in your resume so employers can see that you are capable of following instructions precisely as needed in this role.
5. Proofread: Before submitting your CVS Pharmacy Technician Float resume, make sure it has been thoroughly proofread for any errors or typos. This will help ensure that all of the information provided is accurate and free from mistakes which could potentially lead to disqualification from consideration for the job opportunity
Related: Pharmacy Technician Resume Examples
Key Skills Hiring Managers Look for on CVS Pharmacy Technician Float Resumes
Incorporating keywords from the job description when applying for a Pharmacy Technician Float opportunity at CVS is essential. This is due to the fact that CVS uses an Applicant Tracking System (ATS) in order to screen and review resumes. The ATS works by scanning resumes for keywords, so if your resume does not contain the relevant keywords, it will not be seen by employers. Therefore, it is important to ensure that you include key words and phrases from the job description in your resume in order to increase your chances of being noticed by the employer.
The following list outlines key skills and terms commonly associated with pharmacy technician float positions at CVS:
|Key Skills and Proficiencies|
|Data Entry||Prescription Filling|
|Insurance Verification||Quality Assurance|
|Compliance Regulations||Sterile Compounding|
|Pharmacy Law||Medical Terminology|
|Documentation/Record Keeping||Math Calculations|
|Dosage Calculations||Attention to Detail|
Common Action Verbs for CVS Pharmacy Technician Float Resumes
Finding the right action verbs to use on your resume can be a difficult task. It is important to use varied and descriptive language when creating your pharmacy technician float resume, as this will help you stand out from other applicants. Using the same words over and over again on your resume can make it appear stagnant and unoriginal. Incorporating different action verbs into your resume can add energy, enthusiasm, and creativity to your application. Examples of action verbs that may be used in a pharmacy technician float resume include: administer, assemble, coordinate, dispense, facilitate, maintain, operate, prepare, process and stock. By using powerful action verbs throughout your resume you can effectively communicate your skillset and experience for the role.
To give you an edge over your competition, we've compiled a list of powerful action verbs to strengthen your resume and increase your chances of landing your next interview:
Related: What does a Pharmacy Technician do?