CVS Pharmacy Technician Aide Resume Examples
This article provides examples of resumes for CVS Pharmacy Technician Aides, highlighting the skills and experience necessary to succeed in this role.
Published 8 min read
This article will provide an in-depth guide on how to create a resume for a Pharmacy Technician Aide position at CVS. It will cover the essential components of creating a successful resume, including what content to include, key skills to highlight, and tips and tricks for making your resume stand out from the competition. Additionally, it will provide advice on how to tailor your resume to the specific requirements of the job you are applying for.
CVS Pharmacy Technician Aide Resume Created Using Our Resume Builder
CVS Pharmacy Technician Aide Resume Example
Sweta Jankins, Pharmacy Technician Aide
I am a highly experienced Pharmacy Technician Aide with over 1 year of experience in providing support to a busy pharmacy. I have extensive knowledge in prescription filling, compounding, and medication packaging. I am a hardworking, reliable and organized individual who is able to work in a fast-paced environment with accuracy and efficiency. My excellent customer service skills and knowledge of drug names, doses, and uses make me an asset to any pharmacy team. I am also computer savvy and able to accurately enter patient information into the system. My goal is to continue to provide excellent customer service as a pharmacy technician aide.
Pharmacy Technician Aide at CVS Pharmacy, AL
Dec 2022 - Present
- Filled and dispensed over 7,000 prescriptions accurately and efficiently at CVS Pharmacy, AL.
- Processed over 500 insurance claims for customers successfully, resulting in increased customer satisfaction.
- Assisted in training of new pharmacy technicians, helping to increase department efficiency.
- Streamlined pharmacy inventory system, resulting in a 25% reduction in stock loss.
Pharmacy Technician Trainee at Walgreens Pharmacy, AL
Jul 2022 - Oct 2022
- Processed over 250 customer prescriptions daily, leading to a 10% increase in customer satisfaction.
- Maintained a 99% accuracy rate in filling and labeling prescriptions, exceeding the 95% standard set by the company.
- Trained and supervised 5 new Pharmacy Technicians, ensuring they had a complete understanding of the job duties and expectations.
- Developed and implemented an efficient system for tracking patient information, resulting in a 20% decrease in time spent on manual data entry.
Certificate in Pharmacy Technician Aide at Wallace State Community College, Hanceville, AL
Aug 2018 - May 2022
Relevant Coursework: Introduction to Pharmacy Technology, Pharmacy Calculations, Sterile Compounding, Pharmacy Law and Ethics, Medication Safety and Quality Assurance, Pharmacy Recordkeeping and Inventory Management.
- Attention to detail
- Customer service
- Organizational skills
- Computer literacy
- Record keeping
- Math proficiency
- Certified Pharmacy Technician (CPhT)
- National Healthcareer Association's Pharmacy Technician Certification Exam
Tips for Writing a Better CVS Pharmacy Technician Aide Resume
1. Include relevant technical skills: A good CVS Pharmacy Technician Aide resume should highlight your specific technical experience in the field. This could include knowledge of computer systems, databases, and software like Microsoft Office, as well as any specialized CVS-specific programs or processes.
2. Demonstrate customer service skills: As a CVS Pharmacy Technician Aide, you need to be able to provide excellent customer service in order to ensure a positive experience for customers. Make sure to showcase your ability to build relationships with customers and provide knowledgeable assistance.
3. Highlight problem solving abilities: Your resume should also demonstrate that you are capable of handling any customer issues or questions that may arise in a timely and efficient manner. Showing that you have the ability to think on your feet and come up with creative solutions will help set you apart from other applicants.
4. Mention certifications: If you have any certifications related to pharmacy technician work, make sure they are included on your resume. This will help employers see that you have the necessary training and qualifications for the job.
5. Include keywords: To make sure your resume is noticed by hiring managers, use industry-specific keywords throughout your document so it can be easily found when scanned through applicant tracking systems (ATS).
Related: Pharmacy Technician Aide Resume Examples
Key Skills Hiring Managers Look for on CVS Pharmacy Technician Aide Resumes
When applying for a Pharmacy Technician Aide opportunity at CVS, it is important to incorporate keywords from the job description. This is because CVS uses Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) to scan resumes and rank them based on relevancy to the position being applied for. By incorporating relevant keywords that are specific to the job you are applying for, your resume will be ranked higher as opposed to one that does not include these key phrases. Additionally, this will help you stand out among other applicants and increase your chances of being selected for an interview.
When applying for a pharmacy technician aide position at CVS, you may come across common skills and key terms such as those listed below.
|Key Skills and Proficiencies|
|Medical terminology||Prescription processing|
|Dispensing medications||Inventory management|
|Patient counseling||Compounding medications|
|Quality assurance||Regulatory compliance|
|Data entry||Computer literacy|
|Attention to detail||Communication skills|
|Problem solving||Time management|
|Customer service||Math skills|
|Sterile compounding techniques||Pharmacy operations|
|Pharmaceutical calculations||Pharmacy law and ethics|
|Documentation and record keeping||Drug interactions and side effects|
Related: Pharmacy Technician Aide Skills: Definition and Examples
Common Action Verbs for CVS Pharmacy Technician Aide Resumes
Using the same action verbs on a resume can make it sound repetitive and dull. To create a more powerful and impactful resume, it is important to use varied action verbs that accurately describe your skills and accomplishments. Using different words to describe the same tasks not only makes your resume more interesting, but also helps to highlight your abilities in a more effective way. As a pharmacy technician aide, some examples of strong action verbs that could be used include: dispensed, calculated, verified, prepared, organized and monitored. By incorporating these words into your resume, you can demonstrate the competencies required for the role in an impactful manner.
To give you an advantage over other candidates, we've compiled a list of powerful action verbs to help strengthen your resume and increase your chances of landing your next interview: