CVS Pharmacy Technician Assistant Resume Examples
This article provides resume examples and tips for writing an effective CVS Pharmacy Technician Assistant resume.
Updated 8 min read
This article will provide a guide on how to create an effective resume for the position of Pharmacy Technician Assistant at CVS. It will focus on key aspects such as highlighting relevant qualifications, experience and skills, as well as tips for writing a compelling summary statement and structuring the document to make it stand out from other applicants.
CVS Pharmacy Technician Assistant Resume Created Using Our Resume Builder
CVS Pharmacy Technician Assistant Resume Example
Kyrstyn Yetzer, Pharmacy Technician Assistant
As a Pharmacy Technician Assistant with over 1 year of experience, I have developed an adeptness in medication stocking and inventory control. I am knowledgeable in HIPAA standards, customer service, and medication compounding. My expertise in data entry and record keeping allows me to manage the pharmacy's inventory in an efficient and organized manner. I am an effective communicator with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to work well in a team environment. My experience in the pharmacy has enabled me to provide quality service to customers. I am passionate about providing quality healthcare to my patients and being a part of the healthcare team.
Pharmacy Technician Assistant at Walgreens, MT
Feb 2023 - Present
- Accurately filled over 200 prescriptions in a single shift, ensuring that all necessary paperwork was properly documented and submitted.
- Effectively identified and resolved 3 separate prescription errors, preventing any potential health risks.
- Trained 4 new pharmacy technicians on the correct procedures for filling prescriptions, resulting in improved accuracy and efficiency.
Pharmacy Technician Trainee at Rite Aid, MT
Jul 2022 - Dec 2022
- Processed an average of 300 prescriptions per shift, surpassing the store's daily quota by 30%.
- Assisted in organizing and stocking over 500 medications on the shelves, increasing store efficiency by 15%.
- Demonstrated excellent customer service skills, resulting in a 20% increase in customer satisfaction ratings.
Certificate in Pharmacy Technician Assistant at Montana State University, Bozeman, MT
Aug 2017 - May 2022
Relevant Coursework: Introduction to Pharmacy Technician, Pharmacy Technician Math and Calculations, Introduction to Pharmacy Law, Pharmacy Technician Skills and Procedures, Pharmacy Technician Sterile Compounding, Pharmacy Technician Medication Order Entry, and Pharmacy Technician Automation.
- Attention to Detail
- Computer Skills
- Interpersonal Communication
- Organizational Skills
- Customer Service
- Math and Measurement Accuracy
- Knowledge of Pharmaceuticals
- Certified Pharmacy Technician (CPhT)
- Certified Compounded Sterile Preparation Technician (CSPT)
Tips for Writing a Better CVS Pharmacy Technician Assistant Resume
1. Highlight Your Skills – Make sure to list your pharmacy technician assistant skills in the Highlights section of your resume. Include skills such as customer service, inventory management, and data entry.
2. Showcase Your Education – Detail any relevant educational background you have related to the job you’re applying for. This can include certifications, licenses, or degrees that demonstrate your knowledge of the industry.
3. Describe Your Work Experience – If you have work experience as a pharmacy technician assistant, be sure to include it in your resume. List each employer, job title, and dates worked. Include details about your responsibilities and accomplishments at each position.
4. Use Keywords – When writing a CVS Pharmacy Technician Assistant resume, make sure to use keywords related to the job description as much as possible. This will help ensure that your resume is more likely to be seen by potential employers who use applicant tracking systems (ATS).
5. Proofread – Once you’ve finished writing your CVS Pharmacy Technician Assistant resume, take some time to proofread it for any mistakes or typos. It’s important that you present yourself professionally in all written communication with potential employers.
Related: Pharmacy Technician Resume Examples
Key Skills Hiring Managers Look for on CVS Pharmacy Technician Assistant Resumes
When applying for a Pharmacy Technician Assistant position at CVS, it is important to use keywords from the job description in your application. This is because CVS utilizes an Applicant Tracking System (ATS) to automatically filter applications and resumes. The ATS looks for certain words or phrases that match the job description, so using them in your application will help it stand out and increase your chances of being considered for the position.
When applying for a pharmacy technician assistant position at CVS, you may come across common skills and key terms such as:
|Key Skills and Proficiencies|
|Medication Dispensing||Inventory Management|
|Labeling||Billing and Reimbursement|
|Regulatory Compliance||Pharmacy Law|
|Drug Interactions||Medical Terminology|
|Data Entry||Computer Skills|
|Attention to Detail||Problem Solving|
Common Action Verbs for CVS Pharmacy Technician Assistant Resumes
When writing a resume, it can be difficult to come up with different action verbs to describe your work experience. However, using varied and descriptive verbs is essential for creating an effective CV as a Pharmacy Technician Assistant. Not only do these words demonstrate your skills and expertise in the job, but they also make the document more interesting to read. Examples of action verbs include managed, administered, organized, operated, collaborated, developed, implemented, analyzed and evaluated. By utilizing different action verbs throughout your resume you can effectively show potential employers just what you are capable of!
To give you an advantage in your job search, we've compiled a list of powerful action verbs that can be used to strengthen your resume and increase your chances of landing the interview:
Related: What does a Pharmacy Technician do?