CVS Pharmacy Data Entry Clerk Resume Examples
Updated 8 min read
This article provides essential guidance on how to write a resume specifically tailored for a CVS Pharmacy Data Entry Clerk position. It covers topics such as highlighting relevant skills, emphasizing past achievements and outlining your experience in the pharmacy industry, as well as other tips on how to create an effective resume that will stand out from the competition.
CVS Pharmacy Data Entry Clerk Resume Created Using Our Resume Builder
CVS Pharmacy Data Entry Clerk Resume Example
Venetia Ormand, Pharmacy Data Entry Clerk
I am an experienced Pharmacy Data Entry Clerk with over 1 year of experience in performing data entry duties for various medical establishments. I have a demonstrated ability to accurately enter, review, and update patient information in a timely manner. I am extremely organized and detail-oriented, and I am able to prioritize tasks based on importance. My excellent customer service skills allow me to interact with patients in a professional and courteous manner. Additionally, I possess a strong knowledge of healthcare terminology, medical abbreviations, and prescription drug names. I am confident that my skills and experience will be a great asset to any healthcare team.
Pharmacy Data Entry Clerk at Walgreens, MT
Nov 2022 - Present
- Reduced medication processing time by 30%, by introducing new systems that improved accuracy and efficiency.
- Successfully entered over 10,000 customer prescriptions into the Walgreens database in a single month.
- Streamlined customer ordering process, resulting in a 20% increase in customer satisfaction ratings.
Pharmacy Data Entry Associate at Rite Aid, MT
Sep 2022 - Oct 2022
- Entered over 1,500 new prescription orders into the computer system with 100% accuracy within one month.
- Developed a new filing system for pharmacy records that increased efficiency by 25%.
- Created and implemented a tracking system for prescription refills that saved the pharmacy an average of 1 hour per day in processing time.
Certificate in Pharmacy Data Entry at Montana State University, Bozeman, MT
Sep 2018 - May 2022
Relevant Coursework: Medical Terminology, Anatomy and Physiology, Pharmaceutical Calculations, Pharmacy Data Entry, Pharmacy Law and Ethics.
- Data Entry
- Pharmacy Knowledge
- Attention to Detail
- Time Management
- Computer Skills
- Organizational Skills
- Certified Pharmacy Data Entry Technician (CPDET)
- Certified Medical Coding and Billing Specialist
Tips for Writing a Better CVS Pharmacy Data Entry Clerk Resume
1. Use a professional format: When writing a resume for a CVS Pharmacy Data Entry Clerk, it’s important to use a professional and structured format. This will help ensure that your resume is easy to read and looks clean and organized.
2. Highlight relevant experience: Make sure to emphasize any experience you have in data entry or working with computers, as this is an essential skill for the role. If you do not have direct experience in this area, be sure to include any job-related skills that could demonstrate your aptitude for the role.
3. Include key words: Many employers use automated applicant tracking systems (ATS) to screen resumes, so make sure yours includes keywords from the job posting to increase your chances of being noticed.
4. Tailor your resume: Every job application should be tailored specifically for the position you are applying for, so make sure your resume reflects the requirements listed in the job description.
5. Proofread carefully: Carefully review your resume before submitting it to ensure there are no typos or errors in grammar or punctuation.
Related: Data Entry Clerk Resume Examples
Key Skills Hiring Managers Look for on CVS Pharmacy Data Entry Clerk Resumes
Incorporating keywords from the job description when applying for a Pharmacy Data Entry Clerk opportunity at CVS is essential. This is due to the fact that CVS utilizes Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) when reviewing applications, which are designed to search for specific keywords relating to the role. By including these keywords in your resume and cover letter, you can ensure that your application stands out amongst other applicants and is given careful consideration by recruiters.
When applying for a pharmacy data entry clerk position at CVS, you may encounter common skills and key terms such as those listed below.
|Key Skills and Proficiencies|
|Medical Terminology||Computer Skills|
|Attention to Detail||Accuracy|
|Verification of Prescriptions||Knowledge of Drug Names and Dosages|
|Interpersonal Skills||Customer Service|
|Cashiering/Cash Handling||HIPAA Compliance|
|Microsoft Office Suite||Typing|
Common Action Verbs for CVS Pharmacy Data Entry Clerk Resumes
Finding the right action verbs to use on a resume can be challenging. Using the same words over and over again can make your resume sound monotonous and dull. It is important to vary the words you use in order to create an interesting and engaging CVS Pharmacy Data Entry Clerk Resume. Action verbs such as “processed,” “entered,” and “analyzed” are commonly used when describing data entry work. However, it is important to also include other action verbs such as “managed,” “coordinated,” and “monitored” in order to give your resume more depth. By using varied action verbs, you can demonstrate your skills in a more effective way and create a more compelling CVS Pharmacy Data Entry Clerk Resume.
To give you a competitive edge, we've compiled a list of powerful action verbs that can help strengthen your resume and increase your chances of landing your next interview:
Related: What does a Data Entry Clerk do?