CVS Pharmacy Clinical Coordinator Resume Examples
Updated 9 min read
This article will provide a step-by-step guide to crafting an effective resume for a Pharmacy Clinical Coordinator position at CVS. It will cover how to highlight your professional qualifications, relevant experience, and transferable skills, as well as advice on how to organize the information in an impactful way that best represents your qualifications for the role.
CVS Pharmacy Clinical Coordinator Resume Created Using Our Resume Builder
CVS Pharmacy Clinical Coordinator Resume Example
Feleshia Kubenka, Pharmacy Clinical Coordinator
I am an experienced and highly motivated Clinical Coordinator with over two years of experience working in a pharmacy setting. I have a strong background in medication therapy management, patient care, and inventory management. My experience has enabled me to develop excellent problem solving, communication and organizational skills. My knowledge of the pharmacy regulations and laws has allowed me to effectively manage the inventory and review lab results. I am able to effectively interact with patients and provide them with the best possible care. I am highly organized and can effectively manage multiple tasks while maintaining accuracy. I possess excellent leadership and customer service skills, which are essential in this position. I am confident that my skills and experience will make me an asset to any organization.
Senior Pharmacy Clinical Coordinator at CVS Health, NY
Dec 2022 - Present
- Achieved a 10% increase in medication adherence rates for CVS Health, NY patients within the first year of employment. This resulted in improved health outcomes for over 3000 patients.
- Developed and implemented a new protocol for medication reconciliation that reduced medication errors by 30%, saving the company an estimated $200,000 in potential liability costs.
- Trained 200 pharmacy technicians on clinical best practices, resulting in a 20% reduction in patient wait times at CVS Health locations.
- Collaborated with the local health department to provide immunization services to underserved communities, resulting in over 500 individuals receiving immunizations in the first year of the program.
Pharmacy Clinical Coordinator at Walgreens, NY
Jul 2021 - Oct 2022
- Developed and implemented comprehensive training program for new Pharmacy Clinical Coordinators, resulting in an 80% decrease in onboarding time.
- Spearheaded the implementation of a new workflow process for medication reconciliation, reducing medication errors by 40%.
- Spearheaded the implementation of a new patient-centric approach to medication delivery, resulting in a 9% increase in patient satisfaction ratings.
- Developed and launched a successful medication management program for elderly patients, resulting in a 15% decrease in hospital readmissions.
Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy at St. John's University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences, NY
Aug 2017 - May 2021
Relevant Coursework: Organic Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Calculations, Biochemistry, Pharmacology, Pharmaceutical Compounding.
- Clinical Pharmacy
- Patient Care
- Medication Management
- Regulatory Compliance
- Drug Interactions
- Documentation/Record Keeping
- Communication Skills
- Certified Pharmacy Clinical Coordinator (CPCC)
- Board of Pharmaceutical Specialties Certification in Ambulatory Care
Tips for Writing a Better CVS Pharmacy Clinical Coordinator Resume
1. Highlight your most relevant qualifications: Start by emphasizing the qualifications that make you an ideal candidate for the position of CVS Pharmacy Clinical Coordinator. List your education and any relevant certifications, as well as any experience or training you have in the field of pharmacy. Include any specialized knowledge or skills related to the job, such as billing procedures, customer service, and drug inventory management.
2. Showcase your communication skills: As a Clinical Coordinator, you will need to be able to effectively communicate with patients, pharmacists, and other healthcare professionals. Make sure to showcase your ability to listen carefully and explain complex medical information in a clear and concise manner.
3. Demonstrate your organizational abilities: The role of Clinical Coordinator requires strong organizational skills in order to ensure that all tasks are completed on time and that patient records are accurate and up-to-date. Provide examples of how you have successfully managed multiple tasks at once or coordinated successful projects in the past.
4. Focus on customer service: CVS Pharmacy places a high value on excellent customer service—showcase how you have provided exceptional customer care in previous positions or volunteer opportunities. Outline how you handled difficult customers or resolved customer complaints quickly and effectively.
5. Proofread carefully: Before submitting your resume, make sure that it is free from errors—proofread it several times! Ask someone else to review it for accuracy so that no mistakes slip through the cracks before submitting it for consideration
Related: Pharmacy Coordinator Resume Examples
Key Skills Hiring Managers Look for on CVS Pharmacy Clinical Coordinator Resumes
When applying for a Pharmacy Clinical Coordinator opportunity at CVS, it is essential to incorporate keywords from the job description. This is because CVS uses Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) to filter through job applications and resumes. By including relevant terms and phrases from the job listing in your resume, you will increase the likelihood of your application being seen by a hiring manager. Additionally, using keywords related to the position will demonstrate that you have an understanding of the role and its requirements.
When applying for a Pharmacy Clinical Coordinator position at CVS, you may come across common skills and terms such as:
|Key Skills and Proficiencies
|Attention to detail
Common Action Verbs for CVS Pharmacy Clinical Coordinator Resumes
Finding the right action verbs to use on a resume can be challenging. It is important to use varied verbs in order to create a dynamic and powerful resume. Using the same verbs over and over again can make your resume appear dull and uninteresting. To create an effective CVS Pharmacy Clinical Coordinator resume, you should choose words that accurately describe the specific duties associated with the position. Examples of strong action verbs include: managed, coordinated, facilitated, administered, organized, supervised, implemented, evaluated, developed, and analyzed. By choosing words that are tailored to your experience and qualifications for the job, you will be able to create an impressive resume that stands out from other applicants.
Want to stand out from the competition? Use this list of powerful action verbs to strengthen your resume and get one step closer to landing your next interview:
Related: What does a Pharmacy Coordinator do?