Writing a great leasing professional resume is important because it is one of the first things a potential employer will see when they are considering you for a position. It is your opportunity to make a good first impression and sell yourself as the best candidate for the job.
Create your resume
Select from 7 professional resume templates
If you're looking for inspiration when it comes to drafting your own leasing professional resume, look no further than the samples below. These resumes will help you highlight your experience and qualifications in the most effective way possible, giving you the best chance of landing the leasing professional job you're after.
firstname.lastname@example.org | (657) 249-9156 | Reno, NV
I am a leasing professional with over 2 years of experience in the industry. I have a proven track record of success in securing quality tenants for my properties and maintaining positive relationships with them. I am organized and detail-oriented, able to keep on top of all the necessary paperwork and deadlines associated with leases. I am also an excellent communicator, both written and verbal, which helps me build rapport with potential tenants as well as keep open lines of communication with current ones.
Leasing Professional at Apple Leasing, NVMar 2022 - Present
- Negotiated and executed 50+ lease agreements totaling 100,000 square feet of commercial space.
- Developed and implemented creative marketing strategies that increased occupancy by 10%.
- Managed a team of 5 leasing agents while consistently achieving individual goals.
- Generated $2M in new revenue through upselling additional services to tenants.
- Negotiated favorable terms with vendors that saved the company $5K per month.
Leasing Agent at Google Leasing, NVJul 2020 - Mar 2022
- Negotiated and executed 50+ leases with retail tenants, resulting in $2.5 million in annual revenue.
- Implemented creative marketing strategies that increased traffic to vacant properties by 20%.
- Successfully upsold amenities to 80% of prospects, generating an additional $120,000 in annual revenue.
- Negotiated favorable lease terms for the property owner on 75% of deals.
- Maintained a portfolio of 100+ properties with a 97% occupancy rate.
High School Diploma at Reno High School, Reno, NVAug 2015 - May 2020
Some skills I've learned are time management, how to study for exams, and how to do research.
- Customer service
- Time management
email@example.com | (114) 315-5005 | Jackson, WY
I am a leasing professional with over 2 years of experience in the industry. I have successfully leased properties for both commercial and residential clients. I am knowledgeable in all aspects of the leasing process, from marketing and advertising to negotiating leases and managing property portfolios. I am an excellent communicator and have superb customer service skills. I am also highly organized and efficient, able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously while maintaining attention to detail.
Leasing Professional at J.R. Simplot Company, WYJun 2022 - Present
- Increased occupancy by 10% through effective marketing and outreach.
- Successfully renewed 95% of leases.
- Generated $5,000 in revenue through special events held at the property.
- Decreased turnover by 5% through improved resident communication and satisfaction initiatives.
- Established a good working relationship with local law enforcement to help keep the property safe.
Leasing Agent at Weyerhaeuser Company, WYAug 2020 - Apr 2022
- Negotiated and executed 10 new leases, totaling 100,000 square feet of space.
- Analyzed market trends to identify target areas for expansion.
- Led the development of a marketing campaign that generated 500 leads.
- Actively managed a portfolio of 200 properties.
- Resolved tenant complaints in a timely and efficient manner.
- Reviewed and approved lease documents prior to execution.
High School Diploma at Laramie High School, Laramie, WYSep 2015 - May 2020
I have learned how to write essays, how to do mathematical proofs, and how to read and analyze literature.
- Customer service
- Property management
- Financial analysis
- Contract law