Digital Media Planner
Writing a great digital media planner resume is important because it is one of the first things a potential employer will see when they are considering you for a position. It is your opportunity to make a good first impression and sell yourself as the best candidate for the job.
Create your resume
Select from 7 professional resume templates
If you're looking for inspiration when it comes to drafting your own digital media planner resume, look no further than the samples below. These resumes will help you highlight your experience and qualifications in the most effective way possible, giving you the best chance of landing the digital media planner job you're after.
firstname.lastname@example.org | (230) 005-4709 | Minneapolis, MN
Digital media planner with over three years' experience crafting and executing effective digital marketing plans. Proven ability to increase brand awareness and engagement through targeted online campaigns. Skilled at identifying opportunities for growth, developing strategies to capitalize on them, and measuring results against objectives. Experienced in managing budgets, timelines, and cross-functional teams.
Digital Media Planner at Best Buy, MNMar 2022 - Present
- Negotiated ad placements on behalf of clients that resulted in an average cost-per-click (CPC) decrease of 17%.
- Successfully launched three social media campaigns for new product launches that achieved a reach of over 2 million people and generated 500,000 engagements.
- Created targeted Google AdWords campaigns that increased website traffic by 25% month-over-month for six consecutive months.
- Managed a budget of $500,000 per month across all digital channels with 0% waste.
- Worked with cross-functional teams to develop integrated marketing plans that delivered 20% year-over=year sales growth for two consecutive years.
Associate Digital Media Planner at Target, MNJul 2019 - Jan 2022
- Negotiated and secured ad placements on high-traffic websites, resulting in a 20% increase in web traffic for the client.
- Developed innovative digital marketing campaigns that increased click-through rates by 15%.
- Implemented effective SEO strategies that boosted organic search traffic by 10%.
- Managed social media accounts for clients and successfully grew follower base by 5,000 followers per month.
- Wrote compelling copy for online ads and landing pages that resulted in a conversion rate increase of 2%.
Bachelor of Science in Digital Media at University of MinnesotaAug 2014 - May 2019
I have learned how to design and develop websites, how to create digital media content, and how to use different programming languages.
- Google AdWords
- Google Analytics
- Social Media Marketing
- Pay-Per-Click Advertising
- Content Management Systems
email@example.com | (580) 771-9198 | Louisville, KY
I am a digital media planner with over three years of experience. I have worked in various industries and have gained valuable knowledge in the field. I am an expert at creating effective campaigns that reach the target audience, and I have a proven track record of successful projects. I am passionate about my work and strive to deliver results that exceed expectations.
Digital Media Planner at Google, KYJun 2022 - Present
- Created and executed digital media plans for clients in various industries that achieved objectives and drove results.
- Planned and bought ad space across multiple digital platforms, including Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, etc.
- Negotiated with publishers to secure lower costs for advertising placements.
- Monitored campaigns closely and made real-time adjustments to optimize results.
- Wrote detailed post-campaign reports outlining successes & areas of improvement.
Digital Media Planner II at Yahoo, KYSep 2019 - Apr 2022
- Negotiated and placed ad buys with digital publishers that resulted in a CPM 20% lower than the industry average.
- Implemented an innovative retargeting strategy that increased conversion rates by 15%.
- Crafted custom audience segments that led to a 5x ROI for clients.
- Managed social media campaigns with budgets of up to $100,000/month.
- Analyzed data and prepared reports on campaign performance for senior management.
Bachelor of Science in Digital Media at University of Kentucky, Lexington, KYSep 2015 - May 2019
Through my Bachelor of Science in Digital Media, I have learned effective communication, teamwork, time-management, and organization skills.
- Google Ads
- Facebook Ads
- Instagram Ads
- Twitter Ads
- Snapchat Ads