Corporate Travel Consultant
Writing a great corporate travel consultant resume is important because it is one of the first things a potential employer will see when they are considering you for a position. It is your opportunity to make a good first impression and sell yourself as the best candidate for the job.
Create your resume
Select from 7 professional resume templates
If you're looking for inspiration when it comes to drafting your own corporate travel consultant resume, look no further than the samples below. These resumes will help you highlight your experience and qualifications in the most effective way possible, giving you the best chance of landing the corporate travel consultant job you're after.
firstname.lastname@example.org | (655) 227-4288 | Springdale, AR
I managed and operated a full-service travel agency for four years. I was responsible for all aspects of the business, from marketing and sales to operations and customer service. I have an in-depth knowledge of the corporate travel industry and understand the needs of businesses when it comes to travel arrangements. I am efficient and organized, with a keen eye for detail. I have excellent communication skills and can build strong relationships with clients.
Corporate Travel Consultant at American Airlines, ARApr 2022 - Present
- Negotiated corporate discounts with travel vendors, resulting in a savings of $5,000 per year for the company.
- Arranged group travel for employees and clients, including airfare, hotel accommodations, and ground transportation.
- Coordinated complex itineraries involving multiple destinations and connections.
- Provided concierge-level customer service to high-profile clients.
- Resolved issues related to lost luggage, missed flights, and other problems that arose during travel.
Senior Corporate Travel Consultant at Delta Air Lines, ARAug 2018 - Mar 2022
- Negotiated a 10% discount with ABC Airlines for all corporate travel on the account, resulting in an annual savings of $50,000.
- Arranged group travel for 100 employees to attend the XYZ Conference in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Successfully completed Sabre training and obtained certification.
- Within first 6 months of employment, increased sales by 20% through developing relationships with new clients.
- Exceeded quarterly sales goals by 15%.
Bachelor of Science in Travel and Tourism Management at University of ArkansasAug 2014 - May 2018
I have learned how to manage and operate a business within the travel and tourism industry.
- Corporate Travel
- Airline Reservations
- Sabre GDS System
- Worldspan GDS System
email@example.com | (686) 649-3886 | Milwaukee, WI
I am a Corporate Travel Consultant with over 4 years of experience in the industry. I have worked with clients of all sizes and budgets to help them plan and book their travel arrangements. I am well-versed in all aspects of corporate travel, including airfare, hotel bookings, car rentals, and more. I am passionate about helping my clients save time and money on their travel expenses, and I always work hard to get the best deals for them.
Corporate Travel Consultant at Corporate Travel Planners, WIMar 2022 - Present
- Successfully booked travel for corporate clients, saving the company an average of 20% on airfare, hotel rooms, and rental cars.
- Successfully coordinated travel logistics for large groups (up to 100 people), including airline reservations, ground transportation, and hotel accommodations.
- Created detailed itineraries for individual travelers as well as group travel that included flights, car rentals, hotels, restaurants, and activities.
- Researched destination options and made recommendations based on traveler needs and preferences.
- Assisted with passport and visa applications when necessary.
Senior Corporate Travel Consultant at American Express Global Business Travel, WIJul 2018 - Jan 2022
- Negotiated with vendors to save the company 20% on travel expenses.
- Arranged complex itineraries for high-level executives.
- Coordinated travel for large groups of employees (up to 100 people).
- Streamlined booking process, saving the company time and money.
- Managed customer service issues related to travel.
Bachelor of Science in Travel and Tourism Management at University of Wisconsin-MadisonSep 2014 - May 2018
I've learned how to manage a travel and tourism business, including how to market and sell products and services, how to manage finances, and how to operate a business.
- Corporate Travel Planning
- Itinerary Development
- Airfare Negotiation and Ticketing
- Hotel Contracting and Negotiation
- Ground Transportation Arrangements
- Meeting and Event Planning Services