Writing a great commercial diver resume is important because it is one of the first things a potential employer will see when they are considering you for a position. It is your opportunity to make a good first impression and sell yourself as the best candidate for the job.
Create your resume
Select from 7 professional resume templates
If you're looking for inspiration when it comes to drafting your own commercial diver resume, look no further than the samples below. These resumes will help you highlight your experience and qualifications in the most effective way possible, giving you the best chance of landing the commercial diver job you're after.
firstname.lastname@example.org | (405) 107-2589 | Bismarck, ND
Over 3 years of experience as a professional commercial diver. Trained in both hard hat and saturation diving, with experience in welding, burning, and general construction underwater. Safety-conscious and always willing to lend a hand on the surface or offshore.
Commercial Diver at Dakota Diving & Salvage, NDMar 2022 - Present
- Completed over 1,000 dives with an average depth of 60 feet.
- Worked as a commercial diver for 10 years.
- Managed a team of 5 divers.
- Trained new hires in safety procedures.
- Recovered objects from the bottom of lakes and rivers.
- Inspected underwater bridges and pipelines.
Associate Commercial Diver at North Dakota Divers, NDAug 2019 - Jan 2022
- Completed over 500 dives, with 400 of those being commercial.
- Worked on projects for clients such as BP, ExxonMobil, and Shell.
- Assisted in the installation of over 3 miles of underwater pipelines.
- Helped to recover 2 sunken vessels weighing a total of 200 tons.
- Inspected and repaired damage to 5 offshore oil rigs.
- Trained 4 new divers in safety procedures.
High School Diploma at Central High School, NDAug 2015 - May 2019
I have learned to read, write, and do math at a high school level.
- First Aid
- Oxygen Administration
- Use of Dive Tables or a dive computer to plan dives
- Understanding and use of the dive gear
email@example.com | (163) 029-5840 | Colorado Springs, CO
I am a highly experienced commercial diver with over three years of experience in the field. I have worked on a variety of projects, including underwater construction and inspection, and have gained a reputation for being reliable and efficient. I hold all the necessary certifications to work as a commercial diver, and my safety record is impeccable.
Commercial Diver at Blue Planet Diving, COJun 2022 - Present
- Completed over 100 commercial dives, including work in zero-visibility conditions.
- Carried out underwater repairs on pipelines and other infrastructure.
- Conducted inspections of submerged structures using video cameras and other equipment.
- Removed debris from waterways and assisted with environmental cleanup efforts.
- Worked as part of a team to install new underwater cable lines.
- Trained new divers in safety procedures.
Associate Commercial Diver at Ocean First Diving, COJul 2019 - May 2022
- Completed over 100 dives, including 60 deep sea dives.
- Successfully completed a 6-month long commercial diving apprenticeship.
- Helped to install an offshore oil rig and assisted in its construction.
- Was part of a team that helped to decommission an old nuclear power plant.
- Carried out underwater repairs on a damaged pipeline.
- Assisted in the search and rescue operation for a missing person.
High School Diploma at Denver East High School, Denver, COAug 2015 - May 2019
I have learned how to study for and take tests, how to do research, and how to write papers.
- First Aid/CPR
- Oxygen Administration
- Use of Dive Tables or a Dive Computer
- Understanding Of Decompression Theory and Procedures
- Search And Recovery