Apartment Property Manager
Writing a great apartment property manager resume is important because it is one of the first things a potential employer will see when they are considering you for a position. It is your opportunity to make a good first impression and sell yourself as the best candidate for the job.
Create your resume
Select from 7 professional resume templates
If you're looking for inspiration when it comes to drafting your own apartment property manager resume, look no further than the samples below. These resumes will help you highlight your experience and qualifications in the most effective way possible, giving you the best chance of landing the apartment property manager job you're after.
email@example.com | (855) 775-2272 | Portland, OR
I am a highly experienced apartment property manager with over three years of experience in the industry. I have a proven track record in successfully managing all aspects of an apartment complex, from leasing and marketing to maintenance and repairs. I am also well-versed in state and federal laws governing rental properties, as well as best practices for maintaining a safe and comfortable living environment for tenants. In addition to my extensive experience, I possess excellent interpersonal skills that allow me to effectively communicate with tenants, vendors, and other stakeholders.
Apartment Property Manager at Cornerstone Property Management, ORMay 2022 - Present
- Achieved 97% occupancy in a 400-unit apartment complex.
- Negotiated and executed 10 new leases per month on average.
- Reduced operating expenses by 15% year over year.
- Increased net operating income by 20% year over year.
- Implemented a successful marketing campaign that resulted in a 5% increase in rent revenue.
Assistant Apartment Property Manager at Ashland Property Management, ORAug 2019 - Mar 2022
- Negotiated and renewed 15 apartment leases, generating $12,000 in additional revenue.
- Inspected 50 apartments for damages and took appropriate action to make repairs.
- Coordinated with vendors for scheduling of all maintenance and repair work.
- Supervised a team of 5 part-time employees responsible for cleaning common areas.
- Managed the property budget, resulting in a 10% decrease in overall expenses.
High School Diploma at Grant High School, Portland, ORSep 2015 - May 2019
Some skills I've learned are time management, communication, and organization.
- Real Estate License
- Rental Property Management Experience
- Ability to Screen Tenants
- Knowledge of Fair Housing Laws
- Basic Accounting Skills
- Marketing and Advertising Skills
- Conflict Resolution Skills
firstname.lastname@example.org | (609) 400-3374 | San Francisco, CA
I am an apartment property manager with over three years of experience in the industry. I have a proven track record of success in managing properties and providing excellent customer service to tenants. I am motivated, organized, and detail-oriented, and I possess strong communication and interpersonal skills. I am able to work independently as well as part of a team, and I am comfortable working with people from all walks of life. In my previous role, I was responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of a busy apartment complex, including maintenance, repairs, rent collection, lease enforcement, etc. My experience has taught me how to effectively manage both staff members and tenant relationships while ensuring that the property is always running smoothly
Apartment Property Manager at Rent.com, CAJun 2022 - Present
- Negotiated and renewed 10 leases with tenants, resulting in $5,000 increased revenue for the property.
- Implemented a new marketing strategy that resulted in a 5% increase in occupancy rates.
- Cut expenses by 10% through negotiating better contracts with vendors and suppliers.
- Led a successful effort to have all apartments re-certified for Section 8 housing assistance program.
- Developed and implemented a new system for tracking maintenance requests which reduced response time by an average of 48 hours.
Assistant Apartment Property Manager at Zillow, CASep 2019 - Apr 2022
- Negotiated and renewed 10 vendor contracts, resulting in an annual cost savings of $4,000.
- Implemented a new pet policy that increased occupancy by 2%.
- Trained and supervised 3 new leasing consultants.
- Reduced resident turnover by 5% through improved customer service initiatives.
- Coordinated and oversaw the successful execution of 4 community events.
High School Diploma at Los Angeles High School, Los Angeles, CASep 2015 - May 2019
Some skills I've learned are time management, organization, and study skills.
- Customer Service