Writing a great advertising manager resume is important because it is one of the first things a potential employer will see when they are considering you for a position. It is your opportunity to make a good first impression and sell yourself as the best candidate for the job.
Create your resume
Select from 7 professional resume templates
If you're looking for inspiration when it comes to drafting your own advertising manager resume, look no further than the samples below. These resumes will help you highlight your experience and qualifications in the most effective way possible, giving you the best chance of landing the advertising manager job you're after.
email@example.com | (187) 389-6882 | Bennington, VT
I am an experienced advertising manager with over 5 years of experience. I have a proven track record in designing and executing successful marketing campaigns. I have a keen eye for detail and a passion for creative problem solving. I am an excellent communicator and team player, with the ability to work well under pressure. I am looking for a challenging role that will allow me to utilise my skills and experience in order to contribute to the success of the organisation
Advertising Manager at Google, VTApr 2022 - Present
- Negotiated and secured ad placements in top-tier publications with high circulation, resulting in increased brand awareness for the company.
- Developed an effective social media campaign that generated over 100,000 new followers within 6 months.
- Successfully launched 3 major advertising campaigns on time and under budget.
- Increased sales by 15% through targeted online ads and a well-executed email marketing campaign.
- Created an award-winning TV commercial that ran during prime time slots on all major networks.
- Managed a team of 10 people responsible for executing all aspects of the advertising campaigns.
Associate Advertising Manager at Bing, VTAug 2017 - Mar 2022
- Led a team of 4 in executing an integrated marketing campaign that generated a 10% increase in sales YoY.
- Successfully negotiated with vendors to lower costs by 15% while maintaining quality standards.
- Created and executed a social media strategy that increased followers by 20% and engagement by 30%.
- Developed an advertising budget for the upcoming fiscal year that was 5% under target.
- Wrote copy for 3 direct mail pieces, 2 email campaigns, and 1 web banner ad that resulted in a 12.5%, 9.2%, and 7.1% lift in conversions respectively.
- Worked with cross-functional teams to develop creative concepts for 4 new product launches which achieved average sell-through rates of 85%.
Bachelor of Science in Advertising at Champlain College, VTAug 2012 - May 2017
I've learned how to develop and execute advertising campaigns, how to create ad copy, and how to use various media to reach consumers.
- Public Relations
- Event Planning
- Project Management
firstname.lastname@example.org | (623) 820-7730 | 100 W. Main St. Ste. 700
I am an advertising manager with over 5 years of experience. I have a proven track record in managing campaigns and teams, as well as developing creative strategies that drive results. I am passionate about the power of effective marketing and always work to stay ahead of the latest industry trends. My comprehensive skillset includes budget management, media planning, copywriting, project management, and more. I am a strategic thinker who can think outside the box to develop innovative solutions that achieve objectives while staying within budget constraints.
Advertising Manager at Google, OKApr 2022 - Present
- Led a team of 12 in developing and executing an integrated marketing campaign that generated $2.5 million in new revenue.
- Successfully created and executed an advertising budget of $1.8 million which resulted in a 10% increase in sales.
- Managed the development and implementation of all aspects of advertising campaigns for 3 major product launches, resulting in increased brand awareness and market share.
- Worked with cross-functional teams to develop creative briefs for ad agencies that accurately represented the objectives, target audiences, key messages, etc. for each project.
- Reviewed proposals from ad agencies and selected vendors based on cost, quality, creativity, etc.
- Regularly monitored media spend to ensure adherence to budgets.
Associate Advertising Manager at Yahoo, OKJul 2017 - Mar 2022
- Led a team of 4 in developing an effective social media strategy that increased website traffic by 25%.
- Wrote and designed 3 successful ad campaigns that generated $1.5 million in revenue.
- Successfully negotiated advertising rates with vendors, saving the company 10% on their annual budget.
- Managed a $500,000 advertising budget and stayed within 5% of allocated funds.
- Created weekly reports detailing campaign progress and results to present to upper management.
- Implemented new Google AdWords strategies which reduced cost-per-click (CPC) by 20%.
Bachelor of Science in Advertising at Oklahoma State University, OKAug 2013 - May 2017
I have learned how to think critically, how to write persuasively, and how to present ideas clearly and effectively.
- Public Relations
- Event Planning