Administrative Coordinator Resume Examples
Writing a great administrative coordinator resume is important because it is one of the first things a potential employer will see when they are considering you for a position. It is your opportunity to make a good first impression and sell yourself as the best candidate for the job.
Create your resume
Select from 7 professional resume templates
If you're looking for inspiration when it comes to drafting your own administrative coordinator resume, look no further than the samples below. These resumes will help you highlight your experience and qualifications in the most effective way possible, giving you the best chance of landing the administrative coordinator job you're after.
email@example.com | (297) 485-4369 | Texarkana, AR
I have over 1 year of experience as an administrative coordinator. I am highly organized and efficient, with a keen eye for detail. I am able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and always meet deadlines. I possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, which allow me to effectively communicate with colleagues at all levels within an organization. I am also proficient in Microsoft Office Suite applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Administrative Coordinator at Walmart, ARJun 2022 - Present
- Streamlined office operations, resulting in a 15% increase in efficiency.
- Implemented new filing system that saved the company $2000/year in paper costs.
- Negotiated with vendors to secure discounts on office supplies and furniture, saving the company 10% annually.
- Handled all employee onboarding and training for new hires.
- Managed scheduling for executive team of 15 members, ensuring no conflicts or double-bookings.
- Answered an average of 60 calls per day from clients and customers.
Administrative Assistant at Tyson Foods, ARAug 2021 - Apr 2022
- Answered and directed an average of 100 phone calls per day.
- Opened, sorted, and distributed daily mail.
- Created Excel spreadsheets to track inventory levels for office supplies.
- Ordered office supplies when inventories were low.
- Scheduled appointments and meetings for 3-5 managers.
- Filed expense reports.
High School Diploma at North Little Rock High School, North Little Rock, ARSep 2016 - May 2021
I've learned how to study for exams, how to do research, and how to write papers.
- Time management
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Google Docs/Drive
firstname.lastname@example.org | (954) 332-0287 | 3441 N 48th St, Omaha, NE 68104, USA
I am an administrative coordinator with over 1 year of experience in the field. I have a strong ability to multitask and stay organized in fast-paced environments. I am also proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Google Drive, and various other software programs. In my previous role, I was responsible for managing calendars, scheduling appointments, and coordinating travel arrangements for executive staff members. I successfully handled all administrative duties while maintaining a high level of professionalism at all times.
Administrative Coordinator at ADMINISTRATIVE COORDINATOR, NEApr 2022 - Present
- Successfully completed 1,000+ online orders with a 100% satisfaction rating.
- Managed the daily operations of an office with 5+ employees.
- Trained 2 new administrative coordinators.
- Created and implemented a filing system that improved efficiency by 30%.
- Reduced expenses by 10% through effective vendor management.
Administrative Assistant at 1. Northeast Community College, NEJul 2021 - Mar 2022
- Handled all incoming calls for the company with a high degree of professionalism.
- Answered and directed an average of 75 calls per day.
- Maintained calendars for 5 executives and scheduled an average of 15 appointments per day.
- Managed travel arrangements for 5 executives and coordinated itineraries with outside vendors.
- Arranged domestic and international travel plans including flights, ground transportation, hotel reservations, etc.
- Monitors executive’s daily schedules to avoid conflicts; make adjustments as necessary.
- Keep track of frequent flyer miles & credit card points balances for each traveler.
- Assisted in preparing PowerPoint presentations by compiling data from various sources into cohesive slideshows.
High School Diploma at Lincoln High School, NESep 2016 - May 2021
I've learned how to study for and take tests, how to do research, and how to write papers.
- Answering Phones
- Scheduling Appointments
- Data Entry
- Microsoft Office Suite
Essential Components of an Administrative Coordinator Resume
An Administrative Coordinator's resume is a pivotal document that showcases your professional capabilities, work history, and suitability for the role. It serves as your formal introduction to potential employers, highlighting your proficiency in administrative tasks, team coordination, and office operations.
A well-structured resume includes sections such as contact information, a professional summary or objective, employment history, education, skills, and achievements. Crafting each section with attention to detail is essential to demonstrate your fit for the Administrative Coordinator position.
Your Contact Information should be accurate, up-to-date, and prominently placed at the top of your resume. This section enables potential employers to reach out to you for further discussions or interviews.
Include your full name, phone number, and a professional email address. Optionally, add your LinkedIn profile URL or professional social media handles, ensuring they are polished and presentable. Your city and state may be mentioned if relevant to the job's location requirements.
Double-check this section for accuracy to ensure you don't miss any opportunities due to incorrect contact details.
- Full Name
- Phone Number
- Email Address (Professional)
- LinkedIn Profile URL (Optional)
- City and State (If applicable)
The Objective Statement is a concise and impactful introduction that sets the tone for your resume. It should succinctly convey your career goals and how you plan to achieve them in the role you're applying for.
Highlight your organizational skills, multitasking prowess, and administrative expertise, aligning them with the job description's requirements.
- "As an experienced Administrative Coordinator, I aim to leverage my exceptional multitasking abilities and strong organizational skills to enhance office efficiency and productivity in a dynamic environment."
The Work Experience section is a testament to your professional journey. List your roles in reverse chronological order, detailing your responsibilities and achievements in each position with action verbs and quantifiable results.
Align your experience with the job description, emphasizing relevant skills and accomplishments that demonstrate your capability as an Administrative Coordinator.
Skills and Competencies
In the Skills and Competencies section, showcase a blend of hard and soft skills that are pertinent to administrative tasks. Include technical proficiencies, such as Microsoft Office Suite expertise, as well as interpersonal abilities like communication and problem-solving.
Leadership and customer service skills should also be highlighted if they are relevant to the role.
Provide concrete examples of how you've applied these skills in practice to give employers a clear picture of your capabilities.
Education and Certifications
The Education and Certifications section informs employers about your academic background and any additional qualifications that enhance your candidacy. List your degrees and certifications, focusing on those most relevant to the Administrative Coordinator role.
Include pertinent coursework and ongoing professional development activities to demonstrate your commitment to continuous learning.
The Achievements/Accomplishments section is your opportunity to shine by highlighting significant contributions and successes in your career. Quantify your achievements where possible and relate them to the skills and responsibilities of an Administrative Coordinator.
Include any recognition or awards received to further substantiate your track record of excellence.
The References section adds credibility to your resume by providing contacts who can vouch for your professional qualifications and character. Choose references who can offer a comprehensive endorsement of your skills and work ethic.
Ensure you have their consent and provide their preferred contact information. If space is limited, you may opt to state that references are available upon request.
Select references judiciously, as their testimonials can significantly influence an employer's perception of you as a candidate for the Administrative Coordinator position.
By carefully curating each section of your resume, you can present a compelling narrative of your qualifications and readiness for the challenges of an Administrative Coordinator role.