Walmart Photo Lab Supervisor Resume Examples
This article provides resume examples and tips for writing a compelling resume as a Walmart Photo Lab Supervisor.
Updated 9 min read
This article provides helpful tips on how to write a resume for a Photo Lab Supervisor position at Walmart. It covers topics such as what skills and experience to include, how to highlight accomplishments and relevant qualifications, and how to demonstrate that you are the right person for the job. It also offers advice on what not to include in your resume so that you can make sure you stand out from other applicants.
Walmart Photo Lab Supervisor Resume Created Using Our Resume Builder
Walmart Photo Lab Supervisor Resume Example
Jerra Tallett, Photo Lab Supervisor
I am an experienced Photo Lab Supervisor with over 3 years in developing and managing a photo lab. I have extensive experience in photo printing and editing, as well as management of a team of lab assistants. My experience also includes working with digital and analog photography, as well as printing and processing of both film and digital prints. I possess strong technical and customer service skills, and have a proven track record of providing quality service to customers. I am highly organized, detail-oriented, and have a passion for photography. I am confident that I can bring my skills and experience to your organization and help to ensure the highest quality of service.
Photo Lab Supervisor at L&F Photographic Lab, VT
Dec 2022 - Present
- Increased customer satisfaction by 20% in one year: As Photo Lab Supervisor at L&F Photographic Lab, VT, I implemented new processes and procedures that led to a significant improvement of the lab's quality control. This resulted in an increase of customer satisfaction ratings from 80% to 100%.
- Reduced turnaround time for orders by 30%: Through my work as supervisor I was able to improve order processing efficiency through better organization and streamlining our workflow. This allowed us reduce delivery times on all orders from 7-10 days down to 5 business days without compromising product quality or service levels.
- Cut costs associated with photo development supplies by 25%: By negotiating long term contracts with suppliers and taking advantage of bulk discounts we were able save money on developing chemicals, paper products, film rolls etc., resulting in cost savings up 25%.
- Implemented safety protocols leading zero incidents reported over 2 years: Under my supervision strict safety protocols have been established which includes regular maintenance checks and employee training sessions.. These efforts ensured no workplace accidents took place during this period.
Photo Lab Assistant at The Photo Lab, VT
Aug 2020 - Oct 2022
- Developed an efficient system for organizing and storing client photos that reduced time spent searching by 40%.
- Increased sales of digital photo albums by 25% through the implementation of a targeted outreach program.
- Upgraded software used to edit customer images, resulting in faster turnaround times on orders without sacrificing quality.
- Trained 3 new staff members on equipment operation and editing techniques, leading to increased productivity within the lab.
Associate Degree in Photography at Community College of Vermont, Winooski, VT
Aug 2016 - May 2020
Relevant Coursework: Digital Photography, Studio Lighting, Black & White Photography, Color Theory, Photoshop, and Video Production.
- Customer Service
- Quality Control
- Time Management
- Equipment Maintenance
- Problem Solving
- Certified Photo Lab Supervisor (CPLS)
- Professional Photographic Laboratory Association Certification (PPLA)
Tips for Writing a Better Walmart Photo Lab Supervisor Resume
1. Include a Professional Summary: This section should be the first thing that employers see when they open up your resume. It should be concise and give an overview of your qualifications and experience in a way that makes you stand out from other applicants.
2. Highlight Your Skills: Be sure to include any relevant skills or certifications that you have obtained while working at Walmart Photo Lab. These may include customer service, computer skills, photography, and lab management.
3. Quantify Your Experience: Whenever possible, use data to demonstrate your success as a Walmart Photo Lab Supervisor. For example, if you increased sales by 10%, mention this number in your resume. This will show employers that you are capable of achieving measurable results in the workplace.
4. Tailor Your Resume: Make sure to tailor your resume for each job you apply for, highlighting the experiences and skills most relevant to the position at hand.
5. Proofread Your Resume: Before submitting your resume, make sure to double-check it for typos or grammatical errors!
Related: Photo Lab Technician Resume Examples
Key Skills Hiring Managers Look for on Walmart Photo Lab Supervisor Resumes
When applying for the Photo Lab Supervisor opportunity at Walmart, it is important to incorporate keywords from the job description into your application materials. This is because Walmart uses an Applicant Tracking System (ATS) to scan resumes and other application materials for relevant information. By including keywords in your resume, you can make sure that your application is being accurately read by the ATS and that you are not overlooked as a potential candidate. Additionally, using keywords in your cover letter and other accompanying materials will ensure that you are effectively communicating with recruiters and hiring managers about why you are a good fit for the position.
Below is a list of essential skills and key terms you may encounter when applying for the position of Photo Lab Supervisor at Walmart:
|Key Skills and Proficiencies|
|Digital Imaging||Color Correction|
|Image Retouching||Print Production|
|Quality Control||Customer Service|
|Equipment Maintenance||Inventory Management|
|Process Improvement||Cost Reduction Strategies|
|Project Coordination||Technical Writing|
|Communication Skills||Organizational Skills|
Common Action Verbs for Walmart Photo Lab Supervisor Resumes
Finding the right action verbs to use on a resume can be difficult, especially when trying to create an effective Walmart Photo Lab Supervisor Resume. Using varied and specific verbs is essential for showcasing your experience and accomplishments in the best possible light. By using action verbs that accurately describe your skills and abilities, you can demonstrate to potential employers that you are a competent, driven professional capable of taking on any challenge. Action verbs such as "supervised," "trained," "managed," and "coordinated" can all help to illustrate your experience as a Walmart Photo Lab Supervisor. Additionally, by being creative with the words used in your resume, you can make it stand out from other applicants and capture an employer’s attention.
To give you a competitive edge, we've compiled a list of powerful action verbs to help strengthen your resume and land your next interview:
Related: What does a Photo Lab Technician do?