Walmart Photo Lab Technician Resume Examples
This article provides examples of resumes for Walmart Photo Lab Technicians, highlighting key skills and experience to help applicants stand out from the competition.
Published 8 min read
This article provides helpful tips and advice for creating an effective resume for a Photo Lab Technician position at Walmart. It explains how to highlight relevant experience, showcase technical skills, and demonstrate the ability to work in a team environment. Additionally, it offers insight into what qualities Walmart looks for in this role and how to make sure your resume stands out from the competition.
Walmart Photo Lab Technician Resume Created Using Our Resume Builder
Walmart Photo Lab Technician Resume Example
Khalee Heidebrecht, Photo Lab Technician
I am a highly organized and detail-oriented Photo Lab Technician with over 1 year of experience in a fast-paced environment. I have a strong background in digital asset management, color management, and workflow processes. Additionally, I am knowledgeable in the use of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Bridge, and Capture One. I am adept at troubleshooting and resolving technical issues, diagnosing hardware and software problems, and providing solutions in a timely manner. I have a passion for photography and enjoy working with clients to create a high-quality product. I am also well-versed in customer service and excel at providing excellent service to customers.
Photo Lab Technician at Walgreens, TN
Oct 2022 - Present
- Developed and implemented a new inventory system for Walgreens' photo lab, resulting in an 8% increase in operational efficiency.
- Processed over 200 orders each day with 100% accuracy rate throughout the year.
- Automated customer order tracking process which reduced delivery time by 10%.
- Trained 5 new technicians on proper operation of digital printing machines, increasing team productivity by 15%.
Photo Lab Assistant at Target, TN
Jul 2022 - Aug 2022
- Developed and implemented a system for tracking customer orders that resulted in an 8% increase in productivity.
- Assisted customers with selecting the appropriate photo paper, enlargements, etc., which led to 20% growth in sales revenue over six months.
- Streamlined workflow by designing and implementing new procedures resulting in 25-minute reduction of processing time per order on average.
- Conducted regular inventory checks twice weekly; identified errors or discrepancies leading to improved accuracy rate from 95% to 99%.
Certificate in Photo Lab Technician at Tennessee College of Applied Technology - Nashville
Aug 2018 - May 2022
Relevant Coursework: Photo Lab Equipment Maintenance and Repair, Color Printing, Digital Imaging, Film Development, and Photo Finishing.
- Photo Editing
- Digital Imaging
- Color Correction
- Image Retouching
- Print Production
- Customer Service
- Certified Photo Imaging Technician (CPIT)
- Certified Professional Photographic Lab Operator (CPPLO)
Tips for Writing a Better Walmart Photo Lab Technician Resume
1. Showcase Your Technical Skills: As a Walmart Photo Lab Technician, you will be responsible for a wide range of technical duties, including setting up and maintaining the photo lab equipment, performing routine maintenance on the machines, and troubleshooting any technical issues that may arise. Make sure to include your specific technical skills in your resume so that employers can easily identify how you can fit into their team.
2. Highlight Your Interpersonal Skills: In addition to your technical abilities, it is important to demonstrate your ability to work with customers and colleagues in a friendly and professional manner. Be sure to include any customer service or interpersonal experience you have in your resume as this will help employers assess your suitability for the job.
3. Use Keywords: When applying for jobs online, employers often use keyword searches to find relevant candidates. Make sure to research the job posting carefully and include the most relevant keywords throughout your resume so that it stands out from other applicants’ resumes.
4. Be Specific: Employers want to know exactly what you have accomplished in past roles rather than just a generic list of responsibilities. Instead of simply stating that you worked at Walmart Photo Lab, explain how long you were there and what tasks you performed successfully during your time there. This will help show potential employers why they should hire you for the position.
Related: Photo Lab Technician Resume Examples
Key Skills Hiring Managers Look for on Walmart Photo Lab Technician Resumes
When applying for a Photo Lab Technician role at Walmart, it is important to incorporate keywords from the job description into your resume and cover letter. This is because Walmart uses Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) which scan resumes for certain words and phrases that match the job description. If the ATS recognizes these keywords in your application, it will move your resume to the top of the list of applicants and increase your chances of getting an interview. Incorporating relevant keywords into your application materials is therefore an essential step in the job search process when applying for a position at Walmart.
Here is a list of essential skills and terms you may encounter when applying for a Photo Lab Technician position at Walmart:
-Knowledge of photo equipment
-Basic computer skills
-Customer service experience
-Ability to troubleshoot technical problems
-Knowledge of printing software
-Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks
-Familiarity with digital photography fundamentals
|Key Skills and Proficiencies|
|Photo Editing||Color Correction|
|Camera Maintenance||Customer Service|
|Image Restoration||Photo Finishing|
|Large Format Printing||Production Scheduling|
Common Action Verbs for Walmart Photo Lab Technician Resumes
Finding the right action verbs to use on a resume can be difficult and time consuming. However, it is important to use varied action verbs when creating a Walmart Photo Lab Technician Resume in order to make it stand out and show off your skills and experience. Action verbs such as manage, develop, maintain, troubleshoot, repair, and operate can all be used to demonstrate that you have the necessary qualifications for the job. Additionally, using language like collaborated, implemented, trained, instructed, and oversaw also show that you have a strong working knowledge of the role.
To give you an advantage in your job search, we've compiled a list of powerful action verbs to help strengthen your resume and increase your chances of landing your next interview:
Related: What does a Photo Lab Technician do?