Walmart Photographer Resume Examples
This article provides resume examples and tips for job seekers looking to become a Walmart photographer.
Published 8 min read
This article will provide guidance on how to create an effective resume for a Photographer position at Walmart. It will discuss what experience, skills, and qualifications are important to highlight in order to make a strong impression on the hiring team. Additionally, it will provide tips on how to tailor your resume to the specific requirements of the job at Walmart, as well as advice on how to showcase your photography portfolio in order to stand out from other applicants.
Walmart Photographer Resume Created Using Our Resume Builder
Walmart Photographer Resume Example
Ariadne Lead, Photographer
Sioux Falls, SD
I am an experienced Photographer with over 1 year of experience in creating unique and compelling images. I have a passion for capturing the essence of moments and pride myself in the ability to capture the perfect moment. I have an eye for detail and am skilled in using a variety of photographic equipment and software. My experience includes shooting weddings, events, and portraits, as well as post-processing of photos. I am a fast learner and am always willing to continue to hone my skills.
Lead Photographer at Black Box Photography, SD
Sep 2022 - Present
- Increased online sales by 25% in one year: As Lead Photographer of Black Box Photography, SD, I implemented an aggressive digital marketing strategy that resulted in a 25% increase in overall online sales.
- Created award-winning portfolio: During my tenure at the company I created and managed a high quality photography portfolio which went on to win multiple awards including Best Professional Portfolio at the San Diego County Photographers Association Annual Conference.
- Developed innovative photo editing techniques: My experience as lead photographer enabled me to develop several cutting edge photo editing techniques which were adopted across all departments within our organization. This led to improved efficiency and enhanced product quality for both internal projects as well external clients alike.
- Trained six new photographers over three years period : Over a three year period while working with Black Box Photography, SD ,I successfully trained six new photographers who have become integral part of our team today .
Senior Photographer at Taryn Brumfitt Photography, SD
Aug 2022 - Aug 2022
- Developed and implemented an innovative portrait photography system which resulted in a 30% increase in customer satisfaction ratings.
- Created over 500 stunning images for Taryn Brumfitt Photography's website, increasing web traffic by 25%.
- Collaborated with the marketing team to develop and execute successful social media campaigns that increased followers on Facebook, Instagram & Twitter by 20%.
- Led 3 group photoshoots resulting in more than 300 high-quality photographs used as promotional materials across various channels.
Associate of Arts in Photography at South Dakota State University, Brookings, SD
Sep 2018 - May 2022
Relevant Coursework: Darkroom Techniques, Documentary Photography, Digital Imaging and Photojournalism.
- Technical Knowledge
- People Skills
- Certified Professional Photographer (CPP)
- Adobe Certified Expert in Photoshop
Tips for Writing a Better Walmart Photographer Resume
1. Highlight Your Experience: Make sure to highlight any previous experience you may have in photography, whether it be freelance, part-time, or full-time. If you have any specializations, such as portrait photography or event photography, make sure to include that information in your resume.
2. Showcase Your Technical Skills: Even if you don’t have a lot of experience in photography, be sure to include any technical skills you have related to the field. This could include knowledge of software used for editing photos and other digital imaging techniques.
3. Demonstrate Your Creativity: Walmart is looking for photographers with creative vision and an eye for detail. Be sure to showcase your creativity by including examples of your work and discussing how you use lighting and composition to create compelling images.
4. Include References: Include references from past employers who can vouch for your ability as a photographer and provide insight into the quality of your work. This is especially important if you don’t have much experience in the field yet.
5. Proofread: Make sure that there are no typos or grammar mistakes on your resume before submitting it to Walmart!
Related: Photographer Resume Examples
Key Skills Hiring Managers Look for on Walmart Photographer Resumes
Incorporating keywords from the job description into your application is an important step when applying for a Photographer position at Walmart. This is because Walmart uses an Applicant Tracking System (ATS) to evaluate resumes and applications. The ATS scans resumes for relevant keywords and phrases, so it's essential to include them in order to make it through the process. By including keywords from the job description, you increase your chances of being invited for an interview and getting the job.
Below is a list of key skills and terms you may encounter when applying for photographer positions at Walmart:
- Photography composition
- Digital photography techniques
- Camera equipment operation
- Image editing software proficiency
- Knowledge of lighting techniques
- Lightroom, Photoshop, or similar programs experience
- Portrait photography expertise
- Strong customer service skills
|Key Skills and Proficiencies|
|Digital Editing||Photo Retouching|
|Studio Photography||Portrait Photography|
|Landscape Photography||Event Photography|
|Wedding Photography||Wildlife Photography|
|Night Photography||Aerial Photography|
|Product Photography||Fashion Photography|
|Food Photography||Architectural Photography|
|Visual Storytelling||Image Manipulation|
Common Action Verbs for Walmart Photographer Resumes
Finding the right action verbs to use on a resume can be difficult. It is important to have varied verbs in order to make your resume stand out from the competition. Using creative verbs such as “captured” instead of “took” or “developed” instead of “created” will make your Walmart Photographer Resume more effective and eye-catching. Additionally, using action words that are specific to photography, such as “shot,” “edited,” and “processed,” will help you accurately describe the duties you performed while working as a Walmart Photographer.
Gain a competitive advantage by using powerful action verbs to strengthen your resume and make yourself stand out during your next interview. Here is a list of action verbs to help you get started:
Related: What does a Photographer do?