Uber Photographer Resume Examples
Explore our curated collection of Uber Photographer resume examples to help you craft the perfect CV for capturing your skills in this fast-paced, gig-focused industry.
Published 10 min read
Discover the essential tips and tricks to crafting an impressive resume for the coveted role of a Photographer at Uber. This article delves into the key elements that hiring managers look for in a photography-related resume, including showcasing your unique skill set, highlighting relevant work experience, and demonstrating your creative flair through visual examples. Learn how to effectively communicate your expertise in various photography techniques and editing software, as well as your ability to adapt to different project requirements and collaborate with diverse teams. Elevate your job application by following our comprehensive guide on creating a standout resume tailored specifically for an exciting career opportunity with Uber as a Photographer.
Uber Photographer Resume Created Using Our Resume Builder
Uber Photographer Resume Example
Nyashia Lemerand, Photographer
25 Maple Street, Concord, NH 03301
Dedicated photographer with 1 year of experience in capturing visually stunning images across various genres, utilizing exceptional technical skills and keen artistic vision. Proficient in photo editing, client relations, and project management, consistently delivering high-quality work that meets client expectations. Seeking opportunities to further develop skills and contribute to the creative vision of clients and organizations.
Lead Photographer at Focus First Photography, NH
Feb 2023 - Present
- Led a team of 6 photographers to successfully complete over 500 photoshoots in a year, resulting in a 35% increase in annual revenue for Focus First Photography.
- Streamlined the photography process by implementing a new editing software and workflow, reducing the average project turnaround time by 25%.
- Secured a major contract with a local event management company, bringing in an additional $50,000 in annual revenue and expanding the business's client base by 20%.
- Developed and conducted photography workshops for aspiring photographers, generating an extra $10,000 in annual income and increasing the company's visibility within the community.
Assistant Photographer at New Hampshire Studio, NH
Aug 2022 - Dec 2022
- Assisted in capturing and editing over 2,000 high-quality images for various clients, resulting in a 30% increase in client satisfaction and 20% growth in business for New Hampshire Studio.
- Successfully managed and coordinated photoshoots for over 50 events, including weddings, corporate functions, and family portraits, significantly improving the studio's reputation and expanding its clientele.
- Streamlined the studio's post-production workflow by implementing new editing software and techniques, reducing average project turnaround time by 25% and increasing overall efficiency.
- Collaborated with lead photographer to develop and implement a new marketing strategy that increased social media engagement by 40%, and generated a 15% increase in bookings within six months.
Bachelor of Fine Arts in Photography at New Hampshire Institute of Art, Manchester, NH
Aug 2018 - May 2022
Relevant Coursework: Digital and Film Photography, Studio Lighting, Photojournalism, Fine Art Photography, Darkroom Techniques, Visual Storytelling, Photographic Post-Production, History of Photography, and Contemporary Photography Practices.
- Lightroom proficiency
- Photoshop expertise
- Drone operation
- Studio lighting
- HDR techniques
- Time-lapse creation
- Tilt-shift mastery
- Professional Photographers of America (PPA) Certification
- Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) in Photoshop
Tips for Writing a Better Uber Photographer Resume
1. Start with a strong objective statement: Begin your resume with a clear and concise objective statement that highlights your career goals as an Uber photographer. This will give the employer an idea of your aspirations and help them understand how you can contribute to their company.
2. Focus on relevant experience: While it's important to include all of your professional experience, focus on highlighting the most relevant photography jobs, projects, or internships that align with the Uber photographer role. This will show the employer that you have a strong background in photography and are well-suited for this position.
3. Emphasize technical skills: As an Uber photographer, you'll need to be proficient in various photography techniques and editing software programs. Be sure to list these skills prominently on your resume so employers know you have the necessary expertise.
4. Showcase your creativity: In addition to technical skills, employers are looking for creative individuals who can capture compelling images that represent their brand effectively. Include examples of your best work in your portfolio or provide links to online galleries where they can view your photography.
5. Highlight customer service skills: As an Uber photographer, you'll be interacting with clients regularly, so it's essential to have excellent communication and customer service skills. Make sure to mention any relevant experience working directly with clients or customers in previous roles.
6. Use action verbs and quantifiable achievements: When describing your work experience, use action verbs and specific numbers to demonstrate the impact of your efforts. For example, instead of saying "Managed photo shoots," say "Organized and managed 10+ successful photo shoots per month."
7. Tailor your resume for each application: Customize your resume for each job application by emphasizing different aspects of your skills and experience based on what the employer is looking for in their job posting.
8. Keep it concise and well-formatted: A well-organized resume is easier for employers to read and understand quickly. Use clear headings, bullet points, and consistent formatting throughout your resume to make it easy for employers to find the information they're looking for.
9. Proofread: Typos and grammatical errors can leave a negative impression on potential employers. Make sure to carefully proofread your resume before submitting it.
10. Include relevant certifications or awards: If you have any photography-related certifications or have received awards for your work, be sure to include these on your resume. This will help demonstrate your expertise and commitment to the field of photography.
Related: Photographer Resume Examples
Key Skills Hiring Managers Look for on Uber Photographer Resumes
When applying for a Photographer opportunity at Uber, it is crucial to incorporate keywords from the job description in your application materials. This is because many companies, including Uber, use Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) to filter and rank applicants based on their relevance to the job requirements. By including specific keywords and phrases from the job description, you can increase your chances of making it through this initial screening process and ultimately improve your odds of securing an interview. Carefully review the job posting and identify essential skills, qualifications, and responsibilities; then ensure that your resume, cover letter, and portfolio showcase these attributes to demonstrate your suitability for the role.
Here is a list of common skills and key terms you might encounter when applying for photographer positions at Uber:
|Key Skills and Proficiencies|
|Photo editing||Camera operation|
|Color theory||Attention to detail|
|Interpersonal skills||Image manipulation software (e.g., Photoshop)|
|Digital asset management (e.g., Lightroom)||Technical knowledge (e.g., lenses, filters, tripods)|
|Understanding of photography styles and genres||Post-processing techniques|
|Location scouting||Client communication and collaboration|
|Marketing and self-promotion||Business management|
Common Action Verbs for Uber Photographer Resumes
Crafting the perfect resume can be a daunting task, especially when it comes to choosing the right action verbs to describe your skills and accomplishments. Using the same verbs repeatedly can make your resume appear monotonous and unimpressive. In order to create an outstanding photographer resume, it is essential to use varied action verbs that effectively highlight your achievements and abilities. Diversifying your verb choices not only makes your resume more engaging but also helps you stand out from other candidates, increasing your chances of being considered for an interview.
To provide you with a competitive advantage, we have assembled a collection of impactful action verbs to enhance your resume and secure your next interview:
Related: What does a Photographer do?