Walmart Human Resources Coordinator Resume Examples
This article provides examples of Walmart Human Resources Coordinator resumes to help guide job seekers in crafting their own strong and effective resumes.
Published 9 min read
This article will provide an overview of the necessary skills and experience needed to be a successful Human Resources Coordinator at Walmart. It will discuss the types of roles and responsibilities associated with this position and how to best highlight those on a resume. Tips on how to tailor your resume to fit the job description, as well as how to emphasize key qualifications, will also be included.
Walmart Human Resources Coordinator Resume Created Using Our Resume Builder
Walmart Human Resources Coordinator Resume Example
Sheril Malinis, Human Resources Coordinator
I am an experienced Human Resources Coordinator with over 2 years of experience in administering HR functions for a large organization. I demonstrate a strong commitment to corporate values and the ability to effectively manage confidential employee information. My expertise in employee relations, payroll, benefits administration and policy enforcement has enabled me to successfully support organizational objectives. I am a highly organized individual with excellent problem-solving skills and an enthusiasm for working in a team-oriented environment. Additionally, I have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal. I am driven to ensure that all HR-related tasks are completed in a timely and accurate manner.
Human Resources Coordinator at Acuity Brands, WI
Dec 2022 - Present
- Developed Employee Engagement Program: Developed and implemented a comprehensive employee engagement program at Acuity Brands, WI that resulted in an 18% increase in staff satisfaction over the course of one year.
- Streamlined Recruitment Processes: Reorganized recruitment processes to improve overall efficiency by 30%, resulting in more effective onboarding for new hires within 45 days or less.
- Improved Benefits Administration System: Implemented automated benefits administration system which reduced administrative costs associated with administering benefit programs by 15%.
Human Resources Assistant at Kohl's Department Stores, WI
Jul 2021 - Oct 2022
- Developed and implemented a new onboarding process for Kohl’s Department Stores, WI. This resulted in an 8% reduction of time spent on the hiring process per employee while also increasing overall satisfaction with the experience by 20%.
- Spearheaded successful recruitment campaigns that led to over 40 qualified candidates being hired within 4 months.
- Streamlined HR processes which saved more than $10K annually in administrative costs.
Bachelor of Science in Human Resources Management at University of Wisconsin-Madison
Sep 2017 - May 2021
Relevant Coursework: Human Resources Management, Organizational Behavior, Employee Relations, Employee Benefits, Recruitment and Selection, Training and Development.
- Employee Relations
- Training & Development
- Performance Management
- Compensation & Benefits
- Policy Implementation
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR) Certification
- Society for Human Resource Management Certified Professional (SHRM-CP)
Tips for Writing a Better Walmart Human Resources Coordinator Resume
1. Highlight Your Accomplishments: When writing your resume, be sure to highlight your accomplishments in the workplace. Showcase the impact you have had on previous employers, such as successful projects or initiatives you led or helped with.
2. Focus on Your Skills and Qualifications: Walmart HR Coordinators need to have a wide range of skills and qualifications that can help them manage human resources activities effectively. Make sure to include any certifications, trainings, or other credentials that make you stand out from the competition.
3. Include Relevant Experiences: It is important to list any experiences that are relevant to the position you are applying for when writing your resume for a Walmart HR Coordinator role. Be sure to include details about any past roles that demonstrate your ability to work in an HR department and handle employee-related tasks efficiently.
4. Use Keywords: When submitting your resume online, make sure you use keywords related to the job description so it can be easily found by recruiters and hiring managers. This will ensure that your resume is seen by the right people and increase your chances of being selected for an interview.
Related: Human Resources Coordinator Resume Examples
Key Skills Hiring Managers Look for on Walmart Human Resources Coordinator Resumes
When applying for a Human Resources Coordinator opportunity at Walmart, it is essential to incorporate keywords from the job description in your application materials. This is because Walmart uses Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) to screen and organize candidate applications. These systems are designed to scan resumes and cover letters for specific keywords that match the job requirements. By including relevant keywords in your application materials, you can ensure that your resume will be seen by a hiring manager and increase your chances of getting an interview.
Below is a list of key skills and terms you may come across when applying for a Human Resources Coordinator position at Walmart:
- Recruiting & Interviewing
- Employee Relations
- Performance Management
- Benefits Administration
- Conflict Resolution
- Training & Development
- Employment Law Compliance
- HRIS Systems/Data Entry
- Payroll Processing
|Key Skills and Proficiencies|
|Employee Relations||Training and Development|
|Performance Management||Benefits Administration|
|Payroll Processing||Conflict Resolution|
|Organizational Development||Policy Implementation|
|Job Analysis and Design||Employee Engagement|
|Talent Acquisition||Labor Relations|
|Strategic Planning||Diversity and Inclusion Initiatives|
|Data Analysis and Reporting||Risk Management|
|Change Management||Communication Skills|
Related: Human Resources Coordinator Skills: Definition and Examples
Common Action Verbs for Walmart Human Resources Coordinator Resumes
Finding different action verbs to use on a resume can be difficult, but it is important to make sure that you are using varied verbs in order to create an effective Walmart Human Resources Coordinator Resume. Using the same verb repeatedly will not only make your resume look boring and repetitive, but it will also fail to demonstrate your skills and abilities. Instead, try to use powerful action verbs such as “coordinated”, “implemented”, and “monitored” to highlight your accomplishments and qualifications. By using a variety of action words throughout your resume, you will be able to effectively communicate your strengths and show potential employers why you would be the best candidate for the position.
To give you a competitive edge, we've compiled a list of powerful action verbs that can help strengthen your resume and increase your chances of landing your next interview: