Walmart Food Service Supervisor Resume Examples
This article provides examples of resumes for Walmart Food Service Supervisors to help them create an effective and professional resume.
Published 9 min read
This article will provide readers with an overview of how to write a resume for a Walmart Food Service Supervisor position. It will discuss the key qualifications to highlight, tips on how to draw attention to relevant experiences, and advice on how to effectively communicate your skills and experience in order to stand out from other applicants.
Walmart Food Service Supervisor Resume Created Using Our Resume Builder
Walmart Food Service Supervisor Resume Example
Katina Marbut, Food Service Supervisor
I am a Food Service Supervisor with over 2 years of experience managing food service operations in an efficient and cost-effective manner. I have an extensive background in food preparation and menu planning, as well as a strong understanding of food safety standards. I have a proven track record of enhancing customer satisfaction, controlling costs, and maintaining a high level of quality. I possess excellent organizational and communication skills, which I use to lead teams, manage inventory, and ensure that all orders are prepared and delivered in a timely manner. I am committed to providing the best customer service possible and strive to exceed expectations.
Food Service Supervisor at Aramark, MA
Sep 2022 - Present
- Increased customer satisfaction ratings by 12% in 3 months: As Food Service Supervisor at Aramark, MA I was able to implement a comprehensive quality assurance system which included regular feedback from customers. This resulted in an overall increase of 12% for our customer satisfaction rating within three months.
- Reduced food waste costs by 10%: Through the implementation of efficient inventory management strategies and daily monitoring procedures, I successfully reduced food waste costs associated with catering services at my location by 10%.
- Achieved zero non-compliance incidents during health inspections: By ensuring all staff followed safety protocols and maintained strict sanitary standards throughout each shift, no non-compliances were reported on any health inspection conducted while under my supervision as Food Service Supervisor.
Food Service Assistant Supervisor at Sodexo, MA
Jul 2021 - Aug 2022
- Increased customer satisfaction ratings by 30% through implementation of a new employee training program: As the Food Service Assistant Supervisor at Sodexo, MA I launched an innovative and comprehensive training program for employees that included best practices in food safety, sanitation standards and customer service. This resulted in a dramatic increase in overall customer satisfaction ratings from 70 to 100%.
- Improved efficiency within kitchen operations by 20%: Working with my team of chefs, cooks and other staff members we developed processes which improved workflow throughout the entire kitchen operation. We reduced waste costs while also increasing productivity levels resulting in time savings of up to 20%.
- Streamlined inventory management process leading to cost reduction: By introducing automation into our existing system I was able automate ordering procedures reducing manual labor needs significantly; this led to better tracking capabilities as well as lower overhead expenses related directly associated with purchasing supplies such items like meats & vegetables etc., ultimately saving us 15-20% on total purchases each month.
High School Diploma in Food Service Management at Worcester Technical High School, Worcester, MA
Sep 2017 - May 2021
Relevant Coursework: Food Safety and Sanitation, Food Production, Nutrition and Dietetics, Foodservice Management and Operations.
- Customer Service
- Food Safety/Sanitation
- Inventory Management
- Budgeting/Cost Control
- Problem Solving
- ServSafe Food Protection Manager Certification
- National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation (NRAEF) ServSafe Allergens Certificate
Tips for Writing a Better Walmart Food Service Supervisor Resume
1. Begin with a Professional Summary: To make sure your resume stands out from the competition, start off with a professional summary that highlights your qualifications, experience, and skills as they relate to the Walmart Food Service Supervisor position. Highlight any special talents or experiences that you have that would make you an ideal candidate for this position.
2. Include Specific Skills: Make sure to include specific food service management skills in your resume such as ordering and inventory management, scheduling staff, customer service, safety compliance, and budgeting. This will demonstrate to employers that you have the necessary knowledge and abilities to be successful in this position.
3. Demonstrate Your Leadership Abilities: Walmart is looking for someone who can lead their team of food service workers effectively. Make sure to include examples of times when you successfully organized and led a team in your past positions so employers can see that you have the leadership qualities needed for this job.
4. Showcase Your Experience: Employers want to know what kind of experience you bring to the table when it comes to managing a food service operation within a retail setting such as Walmart’s stores. Include any relevant experience such as working at other retail stores or restaurants in your resume so employers can see how prepared you are for this role.
5. Format Your Resume Professionally: Take the time to format your resume neatly and professionally so it looks attractive and easy-to-read for potential employers. Use bullet points throughout your resume so information is easier to follow and scan through quickly.
Key Skills Hiring Managers Look for on Walmart Food Service Supervisor Resumes
Incorporating keywords from the job description when applying for a Food Service Supervisor opportunity at Walmart is important due to the company's use of Applicant Tracking Systems. These systems scan resumes and applications for specific words or phrases that match the criteria set by hiring managers. By including relevant keywords, such as “Food Service Supervisor” and “Walmart” in your resume, you will increase your chances of being selected for an interview. Additionally, using industry-specific language and technical skills related to food service management will help make sure that your application stands out from the rest.
The following are some essential skills and terms you should be familiar with when applying for a food service supervisor position at Walmart:
|Key Skills and Proficiencies|
|Problem Solving||Organizational Skills|
|Time Management||Supervisory Skills|
|Training and Development||Food Safety|
|Menu Planning||Cost Control|
|Inventory Management||Sanitation Practices|
|Quality Control||HACCP Compliance|
|Scheduling Staffing||Budgeting and Financial Management|
|Recruiting and Hiring Employees||Maintaining Records|
|Food Preparation Knowledge||Computer Proficiency|
Common Action Verbs for Walmart Food Service Supervisor Resumes
When creating a Walmart Food Service Supervisor Resume, it is important to use varied action verbs to make the resume stand out. It can be difficult to come up with different words to describe the same activities, but using varied action verbs helps to demonstrate your skills and abilities in a unique way. Examples of action verbs that could be used on Walmart Food Service Supervisor Resumes include: managed, monitored, organized, coordinated, delegated, supervised, trained, and implemented. Using these types of words instead of repeating the same ones will give your resume a more professional look and help you stand out from other applicants.
If you're looking to stand out from the competition, we've put together a list of powerful action verbs that will make your resume shine and increase your chances of getting an interview: