Walmart Advertising Manager Resume Examples
This article provides resume examples and tips for writing a Walmart Advertising Manager resume that stands out.
Published 8 min read
This article will provide an overview of how to create a resume for the position of Advertising Manager at Walmart. It will discuss the key skills, experiences, and qualifications that are necessary for success in this role, as well as tips on how to craft a compelling and effective resume that will stand out from the competition. Additionally, it will provide advice on how to highlight relevant achievements and accomplishments to demonstrate your value to Walmart.
Walmart Advertising Manager Resume Created Using Our Resume Builder
Walmart Advertising Manager Resume Example
Keren Brumit, Advertising Manager
I am a highly motivated Advertising Manager with over 3 years of experience in leading teams to drive successful campaigns. I have a proven track record in developing innovative strategies to maximize ROI and deliver results. I have extensive knowledge and experience in media planning, budgeting, and managing multiple campaigns simultaneously. My expertise in digital and traditional media has enabled me to develop successful campaigns that engage customers and deliver strong ROI. I have a passion for the industry and am comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
Advertising Manager at Advertising@Work, MI
Oct 2022 - Present
- Developed and implemented an effective advertising campaign that resulted in a 15% increase in website traffic over 3 months.
- Generated $1 million dollars of revenue through the successful launch of 5 new product lines within 6 months.
- Spearheaded strategic partnerships with 10 local businesses resulting in increased brand awareness, which led to a 25% growth year-over-year for Advertising@Work’s client base.
Associate Advertising Manager at Magnet Media, MI
Sep 2020 - Aug 2022
- Developed an innovative digital media campaign for Magnet Media that resulted in a 40% increase in website traffic and generated over $50K of additional revenue within the first three months.
- Spearheaded the conceptualization, development, and launch of two successful video campaigns with Google Ads which garnered more than 1 million views across all platforms combined.
- Managed numerous social media accounts while simultaneously increasing followers by 25%, resulting in increased brand awareness among target audiences.
Bachelor of Science in Advertising at Michigan State University, MI
Sep 2015 - May 2020
Relevant Coursework: Principles of Advertising, Digital Media, Marketing Research, Creative Strategies, and Brand Management.
- Strategic Planning
- Creative Thinking
- Client Relationships
- Budget Management
- Media Buying
- Digital Advertising
- Market Research
- Google Ads Certification
- Facebook Blueprint Advertising Professional Certificate
Tips for Writing a Better Walmart Advertising Manager Resume
1. Keep it concise and relevant – Your resume should be focused, concise, and tailored to the specific position of Walmart Advertising Manager. Avoid using long sentences or paragraphs; instead, use bullet points and lists to highlight your skills and accomplishments.
2. Include measurable results – Showcase your success by including metrics such as increased sales or customer satisfaction ratings. This will demonstrate your ability to make an impact on the bottom line.
3. Highlight your technical skills – Make sure you list any software or other technologies you are familiar with that are related to advertising management. This will show employers that you have the necessary technical knowledge for the job.
4. Customize each resume – When applying for different positions, customize your resume to match the job requirements listed in each job posting and include specific keywords from the listing in order to stand out from other applicants.
5. Use a professional format – Make sure your resume is easy to read and looks professional by using a standard font, size, and format such as Times New Roman or Arial with 1-inch margins all around.
Related: Advertising Manager Resume Examples
Key Skills Hiring Managers Look for on Walmart Advertising Manager Resumes
Incorporating keywords from the job description into your application for an Advertising Manager opportunity at Walmart is essential. This is because Walmart uses an Applicant Tracking System (ATS) to help them quickly identify candidates who meet the criteria for the job. The ATS scans applications for relevant keywords and phrases that match up with the job requirements. Therefore, if you include key words and phrases from the job description in your application, it will be more likely to be picked up by the ATS and make it to the top of their list of potential candidates.
Below is a list of common skills and key terms you may encounter when applying for an Advertising Manager position at Walmart:
|Key Skills and Proficiencies|
|Strategic Planning||Budget Management|
|Advertising Campaigns||Creative Thinking|
|Brand Promotion||Market Research|
|Digital Marketing||Client Relationships|
|Social Media Marketing||Analytics & Reporting|
|Public Relations||Project Management|
|Team Leadership||Problem Solving|
|Negotiation Skills||Time Management|
|Presentation Skills||Communication Skills|
Related: Advertising Manager Skills: Definition and Examples
Common Action Verbs for Walmart Advertising Manager Resumes
When creating a Walmart Advertising Manager Resume, it can be difficult to come up with varied action verbs to describe the work you have done. Action verbs are important in a resume because they help capture the attention of the reader and show that you have achieved results in your previous positions. Instead of using common words such as ‘managed’ or ‘oversaw’, look for more descriptive words that explain how you helped your team succeed. Examples include ‘orchestrated’, ‘spearheaded’, and ‘coordinated’. Using varied action verbs is an essential part of writing an effective resume and will help you stand out from other applicants.
To give you a competitive edge, we've compiled a list of powerful action verbs to strengthen your resume and help you land your next interview. Use them to showcase your skills and capabilities:
Related: What does an Advertising Manager do?