Google Business Development Manager Resume Examples
This article provides resume examples and tips for writing an effective resume as a Google Business Development Manager.
Published 9 min read
This article will provide step-by-step guidance on how to craft an effective resume for a Business Development Manager position at Google. It will cover topics such as the skills and experiences to emphasize, how to structure the resume, and which keywords to include when targeting a job in the tech giant’s field. In addition, it will provide tips on how to stand out from other applicants and make a lasting impression.
Google Business Development Manager Resume Created Using Our Resume Builder
Google Business Development Manager Resume Example
Ellice Brinkworth, Business Development Manager
As a Business Development Manager with over 3 years of experience, I have achieved successful results in sales and account management. I have a proven track record of driving profitable sales growth, forging strong relationships with clients, and leading successful teams. I am an expert in market analysis, competitive positioning, and product introduction. My skills include strategic planning, customer service, and a passion for building and developing relationships with both internal and external stakeholders. I am highly organized and have the ability to develop and implement effective strategies for business growth. Additionally, I possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, which helps me to effectively engage with customers and stakeholders.
Business Development Manager at Wyoming Gas Company, WY
Oct 2022 - Present
- Increased the customer base of Wyoming Gas Company by 20%, growing it from 2,000 to 2,400 customers in a year.
- Devised and implemented an innovative marketing strategy that generated $200K additional revenue for WY Gas Co within 6 months.
- Established new partnerships with 10 local businesses resulting in improved product visibility and sales growth of 15%.
- Negotiated agreements with 4 large suppliers which resulted in cost savings of up to 30% on bulk purchases.
Associate Business Development Manager at Frontier Refining, Inc., WY
Aug 2020 - Sep 2022
- Negotiated a $1.2 million contract with an international buyer, resulting in the largest export sale of Frontier Refining products to date: I successfully negotiated a long-term agreement between Frontier Refining and an overseas customer that resulted in our biggest single order ever – totaling $1.2M USD over two years.
- Developed new distributor partnerships across three countries for oil & gas product lines: Utilizing my knowledge of global markets and relationships within the industry, I was able to secure agreements with five major distributors located throughout Europe, Canada and South America which enabled us to expand into these key regions for our oil & gas product lines.
- Increased sales by 50% year-over-year through strategic account management initiatives: By leveraging data analysis tools such as CRM software combined with targeted marketing campaigns directed at existing customers/clients; we were able to increase total revenue from this sector by more than 50% YoY (Year on Year). This included both domestic US accounts as well as those based outside North America who rely heavily upon imported goods from WY refinery operations like ours here at FRG Inc..
- Spearheaded implementation of innovative pricing strategies aimed at driving growth opportunities : After developing cutting edge models designed around market segmentation techniques; I deployed them companywide leading directly increased profitability margins while simultaneously widening competitive advantages against competitors - all without sacrificing quality or service levels associated wth any given SKU .
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration at University of Wyoming, Laramie, WY
Aug 2015 - May 2020
Relevant Coursework: Principles of Accounting, Economics, Business Law, Organizational Behavior, Business Strategy, and Marketing.
- Strategic Planning
- Relationship Building
- Market Research
- Negotiation Skills
- Analytical Thinking
- Certified Business Development Professional (CBDP)
- Certified Sales and Marketing Executive (CSME)
Tips for Writing a Better Google Business Development Manager Resume
1. Include relevant keywords: Make sure to use keywords related to the Google Business Development Manager role in your resume. This will help your resume stand out from other applicants and get noticed by hiring managers.
2. Highlight accomplishments: Your resume should focus on the results you achieved in previous roles, so include details about any successes you had as a business development manager. This will demonstrate your value to potential employers.
3. Showcase technical skills: As a Google Business Development Manager, you need to be knowledgeable of various tools and technologies used in the industry. Be sure to highlight any technical skills you have that are relevant to the job in your resume.
4. Use a professional format: When creating your resume, make sure it’s easy to read and follows a standard format that hiring managers expect to see. This will ensure they can quickly scan through all the information included in your resume and find what they need quickly and easily.
5. Proofread: Before submitting your resume, take some time to review it for any typos or mistakes. This will ensure that no errors slip through the cracks, as hiring managers may not be impressed if they come across any errors on your application materials.
Related: Business Development Manager Resume Examples
Key Skills Hiring Managers Look for on Google Business Development Manager Resumes
Including keywords from the job description when applying for a Business Development Manager position at Google is essential due to their use of Applicant Tracking Systems. ATSs are automated systems used by many companies to scan applications and resumes for keywords related to a specific position, and rank applicants based on their relevance. By including keywords from the job description in your application, you can ensure that your skills and experience are accurately represented and that you stand out among other applicants.
When applying for a Business Development Manager position at Google, you may encounter common skills and key terms such as those listed below.
|Key Skills and Proficiencies|
|Strategic Planning||Business Development|
|Client Relationship Management||Market Analysis|
|Presentation Skills||Problem Solving|
|Public Speaking||Team Building|
|Product Knowledge||Customer Service|
|Analytical Thinking||Communication Skills|
|Time Management||Creative Thinking|
Related: Business Development Manager Skills: Definition and Examples
Common Action Verbs for Google Business Development Manager Resumes
Finding the right action verbs to use on a resume can be difficult, especially when creating a Google Business Development Manager Resume. It is important to use varied verbs in order to make the resume stand out and create an engaging document that captures the attention of hiring managers. Verbs such as “developed”, “negotiated”, and “led” are all great examples of strong action words that could be used to describe your experience and accomplishments. Additionally, using industry-specific language and jargon can help set you apart from other applicants. By being creative with your choice of words, you can create a powerful resume that will get noticed.
To give you an advantage in the job search, we've compiled a list of powerful action verbs you can use to enhance your resume and increase your chances of landing your next interview: