CVS Print Services Technician Resume Examples
Updated 8 min read
This article will provide a comprehensive guide on how to write an effective resume for a Print Services Technician role at CVS. It will cover the essential components of what to include in your resume, such as your technical skills and practical experience, as well as tips on how to make your resume stand out from the competition. Additionally, advice will be provided on how to tailor your resume to the specific requirements of the CVS Print Services Technician position.
CVS Print Services Technician Resume Created Using Our Resume Builder
CVS Print Services Technician Resume Example
Baylee Grosshuesch, Print Services Technician
As a Print Services Technician with over 1 year of experience, I have developed a strong foundation of knowledge and expertise in the field. My technical skills and hands-on experience include troubleshooting hardware and software issues, managing print queues, maintaining printers, and providing technical support. I also have excellent customer service skills, as demonstrated through my ability to successfully manage customer requests and resolve any issues in a timely and efficient manner. I am passionate about staying up to date with the latest technology and trends in the industry, and I am always eager to learn new skills and take on new challenges.
Senior Print Services Technician at Sun Graphic Printing, ME
Feb 2023 - Present
- Developed a new print workflow process that reduced paper waste by 30%, resulting in an annual savings of $15,000 for Sun Graphic Printing.
- Trained and managed a team of 4 technicians, resulting in a 20% increase in production efficiency.
- Implemented new procedures for quality control and customer service, resulting in a 15% increase in customer satisfaction ratings.
Print Services Technician at New England Printing Solutions, ME
Jul 2022 - Jan 2023
- Successfully completed the installation of a new Heidelberg Speedmaster four-color press, increasing New England Printing Solutions’ printing capacity by 25%. This resulted in an increase of productivity by 20% and a reduction in costs by 15%.
- Single-handedly managed the installation of four new large-format printers, allowing the company to offer new products and services to its customers. This improved customer satisfaction by 30%.
- Developed a preventative maintenance plan for the entire fleet of printing machines, resulting in a decrease of machine breakdowns by 40%. This saved the company thousands of dollars in repair costs.
Certificate in Print Services Technology at Southern Maine Community College, South Portland, ME
Aug 2018 - May 2022
Relevant Coursework: Introduction to Printing Processes and Materials, Introduction to Digital Printing, Color Theory and Matching, Print Finishing and Bindery Operations, Prepress, and Project Management.
- Printer Maintenance
- Customer Service
- Computer Hardware/Software Knowledge
- Quality Control
- Supply Management
- Certified Print Services Professional (CPSP)
- Certified Digital Printing Technician (CDT)
Tips for Writing a Better CVS Print Services Technician Resume
1. Highlight Your Technical Skills: Showcase your technical skills by listing them prominently on your resume. Include any certifications, specializations, or training that you’ve completed as it relates to CVS print services technician roles.
2. Describe Your Experience: Use your work experience section to detail the specific tasks and responsibilities you handled in each job. Focus on accomplishments that demonstrate your ability to troubleshoot and resolve customer issues related to CVS print services.
3. Include Soft Skills: Employers are looking for technicians who can interact effectively with customers, so don’t forget to include soft skills like communication, problem-solving, and customer service in your resume.
4. Use Keywords: To ensure that your resume is picked up in an automated search, use keywords from the job description throughout your document. This will help recruiters quickly identify if you possess the qualifications they’re seeking for a CVS print services technician role.
Key Skills Hiring Managers Look for on CVS Print Services Technician Resumes
Using keywords from the job description when applying for a Print Services Technician opportunity at CVS is important because CVS uses Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) to manage its hiring process. ATSs are programmed to search for relevant keywords, so including these in your application will help your resume stand out and be noticed by recruiters. Additionally, having the right keywords in your resume could also increase your chances of being selected for an interview. By including these terms and phrases, you can demonstrate to recruiters that you have the skills and experience necessary to excel as a Print Services Technician at CVS.
When applying for a Print Services Technician position at CVS, you may come across common skills and key terms such as...
|Key Skills and Proficiencies|
|Customer Service||Printer Installation|
|Printer Repair||Paper Handling|
|Color Calibration||Print Quality Control|
|Image Adjustment||Software Updates|
|Preventative Maintenance||Technical Support|
|Parts Replacement||Diagnostics Testing|
|Document Management Systems||Copier/Scanner Operation|
|Finishing Equipment Operation||Digital Printing Equipment Operation|
|Multi-Functional Device (MFD) Operation||Media Selection and Sizing|
Common Action Verbs for CVS Print Services Technician Resumes
Writing a resume can be difficult, especially when it comes to choosing the right action verbs. It is important to use varied and powerful verbs to accurately describe your experience and accomplishments on a CVS Print Services Technician Resume. Using the same words over and over again can make your resume sound dull and uninteresting, so it is essential to find different words that will grab the reader’s attention. Examples of action verbs you could use are: maintained, operated, repaired, installed, programmed, calibrated, tested, diagnosed, or troubleshot. By using these powerful verbs in your resume you can show potential employers what you have achieved in past roles while also demonstrating your capabilities for future roles.
To give you an advantage in your job search, we've compiled a list of powerful action verbs to help strengthen your resume and increase your chances of landing an interview: