firstname.lastname@example.org | (824) 060-3009 | Minneapolis, MN
A workforce analyst with over three years of experience helping companies optimize their workforces. I have a deep understanding of how to identify inefficiencies and implement solutions that result in increased productivity. In my previous roles, I was responsible for developing staffing models, conducting data analysis, and creating reports that helped senior leadership make informed decisions about their workforce. My skills include excellent communication, project management, and analytical abilities
Workforce Analyst at UnitedHealth Group, MNMar 2022 - Present
- Led a team of five analysts in conducting workforce planning and analysis for a major retailer, resulting in $2M in annual cost savings.
- Authored white paper on best practices for using predictive analytics in workforce planning that was downloaded 500 times.
- Defined key performance indicators (KPIs) for the workforce analyst function and created associated scorecards & dashboards.
- Analyzed data from multiple sources to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve customer satisfaction scores by 5%.
- Project managed the implementation of a new HRIS system, ensuring go-live occurred with minimal disruptions.
- Created training materials & conducted train-the-trainer sessions on how to use Workday reporting tools.
Workforce Analyst II at PepsiCo, MNAug 2019 - Mar 2022
- Led a team of 4 analysts in conducting a workforce analysis for a new product launch. The analysis identified that the company needed to hire an additional 50 workers and train existing staff on the new product.
- Conducted interviews with employees, managers, and HR professionals across 10 departments to understand current pain points and areas for improvement within the organization. Based on these findings, created process maps detailing workflows for each department. These process maps were then used to streamline processes and improve efficiencies by 30%.
- Created data-driven reports analyzing trends in employee attrition, turnover rates by department, reasons for leaving, etc. This information was then presented to senior leadership which led to changes in hiring practices that reduced voluntary attrition by 15%.
- Utilized SQL queries and Excel macros extensively to automate report generation whenever possible.
Bachelor of Science in Industrial and Labor Relations at University of MinnesotaAug 2015 - May 2019
Through my degree I have learned how to effectively communicate with people from diverse backgrounds, how to negotiate and mediate conflict, and how to analyze and interpret data.
- Workforce Analysis
- Workforce Planning
- Organizational Development
- Human Resources Management
- Project Management
- Business Process Improvement
- Change Management
email@example.com | (569) 458-2170 | 60131
Workforce Analyst with over three years of experience in conducting analysis, developing processes, and implementing solutions to improve workforce efficiency. Proven ability to work independently as well as collaboratively within a team. Strong analytical skills with the ability to think creatively to solve problems. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact effectively with all levels of management
Workforce Analyst at Kforce, ILApr 2022 - Present
- Successfully analyzed and reported on data trends to improve workforce planning for company.
- Successfully identified gaps in training and development programs and created plan to address them.
- Created a new performance management system that improved employee satisfaction by 10%.
- Led a team of analysts in developing a predictive model that was used to successfully forecast future staffing needs by 15%.
- Worked with HR department to create succession plans for key positions within the company.
- Put together an effective recruitment strategy that decreased time-to-hire by 20%.
Workforce Analyst II at TEKsystems, ILJul 2019 - Mar 2022
- Led a team of 4 analysts in developing an innovative new process for tracking employee engagement which resulted in a 5% increase in productivity.
- Implemented a data-driven approach to forecasting future workforce needs, resulting in $1M savings annually.
- Chaired the company-wide Employee Engagement Task Force and successfully implemented recommendations, resulting in increased employee satisfaction by 3%.
- Conducted analysis of training programs and identified areas for improvement, leading to 10% reduction in time needed to complete training courses.
- Analyzed organizational structure and recommended changes that improved communication between departments and reduced duplication of effort.
Bachelor of Science in Industrial and Labor Relations at University of Illinois at Urbana-ChampaignAug 2014 - May 2019
I have learned how to communicate effectively with people from diverse backgrounds, how to negotiate and how to resolve conflict.
- Data Analysis
- Project Management
- Business Analysis
- Requirements Gathering
- Process Improvement • Communication