Writing a great travel coordinator resume is important because it is one of the first things a potential employer will see when they are considering you for a position. It is your opportunity to make a good first impression and sell yourself as the best candidate for the job.
Create your resume
Select from 7 professional resume templates
If you're looking for inspiration when it comes to drafting your own travel coordinator resume, look no further than the samples below. These resumes will help you highlight your experience and qualifications in the most effective way possible, giving you the best chance of landing the travel coordinator job you're after.
email@example.com | (977) 647-3807 | Portland, ME
I am a self-starter with great organizational skills. I have over 1 year of experience as a travel coordinator and have helped plan both domestic and international trips. I am efficient in booking flights, hotels, and rental cars. I also have experience coordinating events such as conferences and business meetings. My attention to detail ensures that all the details of the trip are taken care of so that my clients can relax and enjoy their time away from work
Travel Coordinator at Tripology, MEJun 2022 - Present
- Arranged travel for corporate employees and clients, domestic and international.
- Negotiated rates with vendors including airlines, hotels, and car rental companies.
- Planned itineraries and created detailed travel documents such as visas, passports, vaccination requirements etc.
- Monitored flights for delays or cancellations and re-booked accordingly.
- Managed a budget of $X million dollars.
Travel Coordinator II at G Adventures, MEJul 2021 - May 2022
- Arranged travel for 100+ employees each month, saving the company an average of 20% per ticket.
- Negotiated with vendors to secure discounts and perks such as free breakfast or early check-in/late check-out.
- Planned and executed 5 successful corporate trips ranging in size from 30-50 people.
- Obtained a 95% satisfaction rating from survey responses regarding my coordination of travel arrangements.
- Managed a team of 3 direct reports who handled all domestic travel bookings.
High School Diploma at Portland High School, Portland, MESep 2016 - May 2021
I've learned how to write essays, how to do math equations, and how to read and comprehend texts.
- Time management
- Research skills
- Negotiation skills
- Customer service
firstname.lastname@example.org | (447) 624-9388 | 540 Church St, Lynchburg, VA 24504, USA
I have over 1 year of experience as a travel coordinator. In my role, I was responsible for coordinating all aspects of domestic and international travel for corporate employees. This included booking flights, hotels, and transportation; preparing itineraries; and handling visa applications. I also provided concierge services to ensure that our travelers had a positive experience from start to finish.
Travel Coordinator at AAA, VAJun 2022 - Present
- Successfully coordinated travel logistics for a team of 12 on an international business trip, including flights, hotel accommodations, and ground transportation.
- Saved the company 10% on airfare by negotiating rates with multiple airlines and booking in advance.
- Successfully navigated last-minute changes to itineraries due to weather delays and cancellations without disrupting the rest of the schedule.
- Put together detailed travel packets for each individual that included all pertinent information such as flight times, contact numbers, addresses, etc.
- Managed a budget of $15000 for airfare, hotels, rental cars & per diems while staying within 5% of allocated amount.
Travel Coordinator II at Virginia Travel, VASep 2021 - May 2022
- Arranged travel for 100+ employees to various domestic and international locations.
- Negotiated with vendors to secure the best rates for airfare, lodging, car rentals, etc.
- Planned and coordinated all aspects of company-wide conferences, including booking meeting space, arranging transportation, and ordering food/beverages.
- Created detailed itineraries for corporate clients visiting multiple cities on business trips.
- Managed a budget of $100k+ per year.
High School Diploma at George Mason University, VASep 2016 - May 2021
I have learned to write well, to speak in front of groups, and to think critically.
- Time Management
- Researching Skills
- Writing Skills