Writing a great strategist resume is important because it is one of the first things a potential employer will see when they are considering you for a position. It is your opportunity to make a good first impression and sell yourself as the best candidate for the job.
Create your resume
Select from 7 professional resume templates
If you're looking for inspiration when it comes to drafting your own strategist resume, look no further than the samples below. These resumes will help you highlight your experience and qualifications in the most effective way possible, giving you the best chance of landing the strategist job you're after.
email@example.com | (609) 853-6639 | Grand Rapids, MI
I am a strategist with over 5 years of experience. I have helped clients achieve their desired outcomes by developing and implementing effective strategies. I have a proven track record in delivering results through strategic thinking, planning and execution. I am passionate about helping organisations reach their potential and thrive in today's competitive environment.
Senior Strategist at Quicken Loans, MIJun 2022 - Present
- Led the development of a new branding strategy that increased market share by 3%.
- Researched and wrote white paper on industry best practices that was downloaded 5,000 times in the first month.
- Led cross-functional team to develop go-to-market strategy resulting in 20% increase in sales.
- Defined target customer segments which resulted in 15% increase in responses to marketing campaigns.
- Managed budget for $1M strategic planning initiative while maintaining scope and deliverables.
Strategist at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan, MIAug 2017 - Apr 2022
- Led the development of a 3-year strategic plan that increased market share by 2% and generated $5M in new revenue.
- Implemented a customer segmentation strategy that improved customer lifetime value by 10%.
- Developed a go-to-market strategy that resulted in 20% growth in new customers.
- Created a channel partner strategy that led to 30% increase in sales through partners.
- Defined the company’s pricing strategy resulting in 15% increase in gross margin.
Master of Business Administration at University of MichiganSep 2012 - May 2017
Some skills I've learned are teamwork, critical thinking, and time management.
- Critical Thinking
firstname.lastname@example.org | (154) 323-7409 | Nashville, TN
I have over five years of experience as a strategist. I have developed and implemented successful strategies for clients in various industries. My skills include market research, analysis, and planning. I am also an expert at developing creative solutions to complex problems. I am a strategic thinker who can see the big picture and develop long-term plans that achieve objectives.
Senior Strategist at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee, TNMar 2022 - Present
- Led the development of a successful three-year marketing plan that increased brand awareness by 25%, generated $2M in new revenue, and improved customer satisfaction ratings by 10%.
- Defined the company’s social media strategy, which grew followers by 200% within six months while increasing website traffic from social media channels by 150%.
- Developed an award-winning employee engagement program that boosted morale and retention rates by 15%.
- Led cross-functional teams in the planning and execution of four successful product launches, resulting in a 20% increase in sales.
- Designed and implemented a market research study that uncovered unmet needs among our target audience, leading to the development of two new products generating $1.5M in annual revenue.
Strategist at Unum, TNJul 2017 - Jan 2022
- Led the development of a 3-year strategic plan that increased market share by 2%.
- Developed and implemented a new pricing strategy that generated an additional $1M in revenue.
- Led the launch of a new product line that achieved $3M in sales within its first year.
- Negotiated and secured a major contract with ABC Corporation worth $5M annually for 3 years.
Master of Business Administration at Vanderbilt University, TNAug 2012 - May 2017
I have learned how to manage and lead a team, how to market and sell a product or service, and how to financial and strategic planning.
- Business strategy
- Financial analysis
- Business planning
- Project management