Writing a great sales agent resume is important because it is one of the first things a potential employer will see when they are considering you for a position. It is your opportunity to make a good first impression and sell yourself as the best candidate for the job.
Create your resume
Select from 7 professional resume templates
If you're looking for inspiration when it comes to drafting your own sales agent resume, look no further than the samples below. These resumes will help you highlight your experience and qualifications in the most effective way possible, giving you the best chance of landing the sales agent job you're after.
firstname.lastname@example.org | (278) 194-2352 | Charleston, WV
A sales agent with over 2 years of experience in the industry. I have a proven track record of success in achieving targets and goals set by my company. I am passionate about sales and take pride in providing excellent customer service. My skills include effective communication, negotiation, time management and problem solving. I am looking for an opportunity to use my skills and knowledge to contribute to the growth of an organization
Sales Agent at State Farm, WVJun 2022 - Present
- Increased sales by 25% in the first quarter.
- Brought on 10 new accounts in the last 6 months.
- Exceeded quota by 15% for 3 consecutive quarters.
- Won "Top Salesperson" award for 2 years in a row.
- Ranked #1 out of 50 salespeople.
Sales Agent Trainee at Allstate, WVAug 2020 - Apr 2022
- Sold 100 units in the first month of training.
- Consistently ranked in the top 3 for sales volume among trainees.
- Averaged 10 new clients per week.
- Exceeded monthly quotas by an average of 20%.
- Won “Top Trainee” award at company-wide Sales Meeting.
High School Diploma at Parkersburg High School, Parkersburg, WVSep 2016 - May 2020
I have learned how to study for and take tests, how to do research, and how to write papers.
- Closing skills
- Objection handling
- Time management
email@example.com | (824) 927-2820 | 382 W. Maple Street, Toledo, OH
I am a sales agent with over 2 years of experience in the industry. I have a proven track record of success in sales and customer service. I am motivated, goal-oriented, and always looking for new opportunities to increase my skillset. I am confident in my ability to build relationships with customers and close deals.
Sales Agent at EZStorage, OHMar 2022 - Present
- Achieved sales goals for the year by selling $2 million in product.
- Exceeded quarterly sales targets by 15%.
- Developed and maintained a strong client base of over 100 active clients.
- Negotiated contracts with new clients worth a total of $1.5 million.
- Grew existing accounts by an average of 20% per year.
- Generated new leads through effective market research and target marketing.
Sales Agent Trainee at StorageTreasures, OHJul 2020 - Mar 2022
- Trained new sales agents on products, services, and company procedures.
- Developed and implemented a new customer loyalty program which increased repeat business by 25%.
- Negotiated discounts with vendors which saved the company $10,000 per year.
- Generated $100,000 in new revenue through upselling existing customers on additional products and services.
- Closed 10 major deals totaling over $1 million in annual recurring revenue.
- Exceeded quarterly sales targets by 15%, resulting in a bonus of $5,000.
High School Diploma at The Ohio State University, OHSep 2015 - May 2020
I've learned how to study for and take tests, how to do research, and how to write papers.
- Interpersonal skills
- Closing skills
- Prospecting skills
- Time management