Writing a great recruiting coordinator resume is important because it is one of the first things a potential employer will see when they are considering you for a position. It is your opportunity to make a good first impression and sell yourself as the best candidate for the job.
Create your resume
Select from 7 professional resume templates
If you're looking for inspiration when it comes to drafting your own recruiting coordinator resume, look no further than the samples below. These resumes will help you highlight your experience and qualifications in the most effective way possible, giving you the best chance of landing the recruiting coordinator job you're after.
email@example.com | (681) 648-5024 | Detroit, MI
I am a Recruiting Coordinator with over 1 year of experience in the field. I have worked extensively with both small and large businesses to help them find the perfect candidates for their needs. My skills include excellent communication, organizational abilities, and an eye for detail. I am also proficient in various applicant tracking systems (ATS). In my previous role, I was responsible for conducting initial phone screens, scheduling interviews, and maintaining candidate records. Additionally, I created offers and assisted with onboarding new hires.
Recruiting Coordinator at Robert Half, MIApr 2022 - Present
- Negotiated and recruited 50 new employees within a 6-month period.
- Screened, interviewed and recommended placement of candidates for 25 positions.
- Led training sessions on proper interviewing techniques for hiring managers.
- Wrote job descriptions for 15 newly created positions.
- Generated offer letters for all successful candidate.
Recruiting Assistant at The Adecco Group, MISep 2021 - Mar 2022
- Screened resumes and applications for open positions, conducting initial phone interviews with candidates.
- Coordinated scheduling of in-person interviews between hiring managers and candidates.
- Maintained applicant tracking system (ATS), ensuring all candidate information was entered accurately and completely.
- Prepared new hire paperwork and coordinated onboarding logistics for new employees.
- Assisted with special projects as needed, such as employee satisfaction surveys or mass mailing campaigns.
High School Diploma at Detroit Public Schools, Detroit, MIAug 2017 - May 2021
I've learned how to manage my time, how to study for exams, and how to do research.
- Time Management
- Writing Skills
- Research Skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Computer skills
firstname.lastname@example.org | (135) 929-1575 | San Francisco, CA
I am a recruiting coordinator with over 1 year of experience in the field. I have successfully helped place candidates in full-time, part-time, and contract positions within my company. My skills include writing job descriptions, sourcing candidates through various channels (including social media), screening resumes/applications, conducting phone interviews, scheduling onsite interviews, and extending offers to successful candidates. I am also proficient in using Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) such as Greenhouse and Jobvite. In addition to mycoordinating abilities, I have excellent written and verbal communication skills which allows me to build strong relationships with both internal stakeholders and external clients.
Recruiting Coordinator at Hudson, CAMar 2022 - Present
- Hired and trained a team of 4 new recruiters, which increased the department’s productivity by 25%.
- Led the development of a new applicant tracking system, which streamlined the recruitment process and saved the company $15,000 per year.
- Conducted initial screening interviews for 500 candidates, resulting in 150 qualified applicants being forwarded to hiring managers.
- Wrote and distributed weekly newsletters to inform employees of upcoming job fairs and open positions.
- Managed social media accounts for 3 different companies.
Recruiting Assistant at Robert Half, CAJul 2021 - Mar 2022
- Hired 100 new employees in one month.
- Screened 1,000 resumes and identified 300 qualified candidates.
- Scheduled and conducted 50 interviews.
- Negotiated 25 job offers.
- Implemented a new applicant tracking system that increased efficiency by 30%.
High School Diploma at University of California, BerkeleyAug 2017 - May 2021
Some skills I've learned are time management, communication, and organization.
- Hiring • Training • Employee Relations