Motion Graphics Designer
Writing a great motion graphics designer resume is important because it is one of the first things a potential employer will see when they are considering you for a position. It is your opportunity to make a good first impression and sell yourself as the best candidate for the job.
Create your resume
Select from 7 professional resume templates
If you're looking for inspiration when it comes to drafting your own motion graphics designer resume, look no further than the samples below. These resumes will help you highlight your experience and qualifications in the most effective way possible, giving you the best chance of landing the motion graphics designer job you're after.
firstname.lastname@example.org | (194) 498-1040 | Raleigh, NC
A self-starter with over three years of experience in motion graphics design. I have a keen eye for detail, and my passion for animation drives me to create innovative and impactful designs. My skills include 2D/3D animation, video editing, and graphic design. I am also proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator) and Cinema 4D. In addition to my technical skills, I have excellent communication abilities that allow me to collaborate effectively with clients and team members
Motion Graphics Designer at Blue Spice Media, NCApr 2022 - Present
- Led a team of 4 designers in creating on-brand motion graphics for a web series with 20 episodes.
- Created title sequences, lower thirds, and transitions that were used in over 90% of the episodes.
- Increased viewership by 15% with creative use of animation and sound design.
- Won an Emmy Award for Outstanding Motion Design for my work on the web series.
- Was featured in 3 articles discussing my innovative approach to motion graphics design.
Motion Graphics Designer II at Atomicdust, NCSep 2019 - Mar 2022
- Led a team of four junior animators in the creation of an explainer video for a new product launch. The video was viewed over one million times on social media and resulted in a 5% increase in sales.
- Created an animation that was used as part of a marketing campaign that generated $1 million in revenue within the first month.
- Produced 50 motion graphics animations for use on various websites, increasing traffic to those sites by 25%.
Associate of Arts in Motion Graphics Design at North Carolina State UniversityAug 2015 - May 2019
Some skills I've learned are: animation, graphic design, video editing, and motion graphics.
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Cinema 4D
- Autodesk Maya
- Sony Vegas
email@example.com | (843) 836-4733 | Hilo, Hawaii
I have over three years of experience in the field of motion graphics design. I have worked on a variety of projects, ranging from corporate presentations to advertisements and even feature films. My skills include both 2D and 3D animation, as well as video editing and compositing. I am also proficient in a number of different software programs, including After Effects, Photoshop, and Illustrator. In addition to my technical skills, I also have a strong sense of creativity and aesthetics. This allows me to create truly unique and eye-catching designs that are sure to capture the attention of any audience
Motion Graphics Designer at Blue Hawaii Motion Graphics, HIApr 2022 - Present
- Led a team of 4 in designing and animating a series of 6 short explainer videos for a new product launch. The project had a tight 3-week deadline, which we met with 2 days to spare.
- Worked closely with the Art Director to come up with creative concepts for each video, storyboarded them out, and then designed and animated all the graphics myself using After Effects.
- On average, each video was viewed over 1 million times within the first week of launching and resulted in a 20% increase in sales for the product.
- Designed an interactive website banner ad that increased click-through rates by 32%.
- Animated a 30-second TV commercial that aired nationwide on major networks during prime time hours resulting in a 5% increase in brand awareness according to post-campaign surveys.
Motion Graphics Designer II at Aloha Motion Graphics, HIAug 2019 - Mar 2022
- Led a team of 4 in designing and animating on-air graphics for a major network.
- Achieved 97% client satisfaction rating over 6 months.
- Exceeded expectations by completing projects 20% faster than the average Motion Graphics Designer II.
- Trained 2 junior designers in After Effects and animation principles.
- Won an Emmy Award for Outstanding Achievement in Animation.
Associate of Arts in Motion Graphics Design at Hawaii Pacific UniversitySep 2015 - May 2019
Some skills I've learned are using the software programs Adobe After Effects, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe Illustrator to create Motion Graphics.
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Cinema 4D
- Octane Render