Writing a great manufacturing engineer resume is important because it is one of the first things a potential employer will see when they are considering you for a position. It is your opportunity to make a good first impression and sell yourself as the best candidate for the job.
Create your resume
Select from 7 professional resume templates
If you're looking for inspiration when it comes to drafting your own manufacturing engineer resume, look no further than the samples below. These resumes will help you highlight your experience and qualifications in the most effective way possible, giving you the best chance of landing the manufacturing engineer job you're after.
firstname.lastname@example.org | (719) 341-0284 | 1450 S Lamar Blvd, Austin, TX 78704, USA
Over four years of experience in the manufacturing engineering field. Proven ability to improve process efficiency and optimize production costs. Experienced in managing projects from concept through implementation, while adhering to strict quality standards. Strong analytical skills with a keen eye for detail. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with proven ability to work effectively within a team environment as well as independently.
Manufacturing Engineer at Texas Instruments, TXMay 2022 - Present
- Implemented a new production process that increased productivity by 25%.
- Trained and developed a team of 5 engineers, who went on to lead successful projects themselves.
- Led the design and implementation of a new product line that generated $12 million in revenue in its first year.
- Defined manufacturing processes for 10 products, resulting in an overall reduction in costs by 15%.
- Developed innovative methods for streamlining communication between different departments within the company, saving an estimated $100,000 per year.
Associate Manufacturing Engineer at Raytheon, TXJul 2018 - Mar 2022
- Led process improvement project that reduced scrap rate by 15%.
- Implemented new quality control procedures that improved product yield by 10%.
- Developed training program for new hires that decreased onboarding time by 25%.
- Created lean manufacturing process that increased output by 20% while reducing waste.
- Conducted root cause analysis on production issues and identified corrective actions to prevent reoccurrence.
- Authored standard operating procedures for newly installed equipment.
Bachelor of Science in Manufacturing Engineering at Texas A&M UniversityAug 2013 - May 2018
I have learned how to design and oversee the production of products and how to manage and improve manufacturing processes.
- CNC machining
- Metal fabrication
- Materials science
- Quality control
email@example.com | (102) 776-9750 | Helena, MT
I am a manufacturing engineer with over 4 years of experience in the industry. I have gained valuable knowledge and skills in this field, which I can use to contribute to the success of your company. I am knowledgeable in various areas of manufacturing engineering, such as product development, quality control, and production management. In addition, I have excellent problem-solving skills that can be utilized to identify and solve various issues that may arise during the manufacturing process.
Manufacturing Engineer at BNSF Railway, MTJun 2022 - Present
- Successfully increased production by 10% through the implementation of new methods and processes.
- Decreased costs by 15% through process improvements and cost-saving initiatives.
- Led a team of engineers in developing a new product line that generated $5 million in sales within the first year.
- Successfully implemented lean manufacturing principles that resulted in a 30% reduction in waste.
- Developed and oversaw the implementation of a new quality control system that reduced defects by 25%.
Associate Manufacturing Engineer at Northrop Grumman, MTJul 2018 - Apr 2022
- Successfully designed and implemented a new production process that increased productivity by 20%.
- Reduced defects in the manufacturing process by 30% through implementation of new quality control measures.
- Successfully led a team of engineers in developing a new product prototype that was later mass-produced.
- Created and launched an employee training program that improved safety compliance by 25%.
- Decreased downtime during the manufacturing process by 10% through development of predictive maintenance protocols.
Bachelor of Science in Manufacturing Engineering at Montana State University, Bozeman, MTSep 2013 - May 2018
I have learned many skills while studying Bachelor of Science in Manufacturing Engineering, such as: mathematical and statistical analysis, process and quality control, management and production planning, and much more.
- CNC programming
- Lean Manufacturing principles
- Six Sigma methodologies