Writing a great leasing assistant resume is important because it is one of the first things a potential employer will see when they are considering you for a position. It is your opportunity to make a good first impression and sell yourself as the best candidate for the job.
Create your resume
Select from 7 professional resume templates
If you're looking for inspiration when it comes to drafting your own leasing assistant resume, look no further than the samples below. These resumes will help you highlight your experience and qualifications in the most effective way possible, giving you the best chance of landing the leasing assistant job you're after.
email@example.com | (882) 857-6420 | Dallas, TX
I have over 1 year of experience working as a Leasing Assistant. In this role, I was responsible for assisting the Property Manager with all aspects of leasing apartments, including showing units to prospective tenants and completing lease paperwork. I am extremely organized and detail-oriented, which has helped me excel in this fast-paced environment. I am confident that my skills would be a valuable asset to your team.
Leasing Assistant at WeWork, TXApr 2022 - Present
- Negotiated and executed 12 leases with local businesses, generating $120,000 in annual revenue.
- Led marketing efforts that resulted in a 5% increase in foot traffic to the shopping center.
- Successfully completed lease renewals for 90% of existing tenants.
- Created and implemented a new system for tracking prospective tenants which led to a 30% increase in efficiency.
- Negotiated 3 complex leases with national retailers, totaling 10,000 square feet.
Leasing Assistant II at Regus, TXJul 2021 - Mar 2022
- Negotiated and executed 12 leases with new tenants, resulting in $120,000 of additional annual revenue for the company.
- Led tours for potential tenants on weekdays and weekends, averaging 15 tours per week.
- Answered phone calls and emails from current and prospective tenants in a timely manner.
- Maintained up-to-date knowledge of market conditions, trends, competitors’ rents, etc.
- Prepared all lease documents using Microsoft Word and Excel prior to execution by both parties.
- Entered data related to new leases into Yardi property management software system within 24 hours of execution.".
High School Diploma at Highland Park High School, TXSep 2017 - May 2021
I've learned how to read, write, and do math.
- Customer service
firstname.lastname@example.org | (991) 390-4959 | Hyde Park, MA
I am a leasing assistant with over 1 year of experience in the industry. I have worked with some of the largest property management companies in the world and have gained invaluable experience in this field. I am extremely organized and detail-oriented, and have a strong ability to communicate effectively with both tenants and landlords. I am able to work independently as well as part of a team, and always put the needs of my clients first. In addition, I possess excellent time management skills and can always be relied upon to meet deadlines. If you are looking for an experienced professional who can provide exceptional customer service while meeting all your leasing needs, then please contact me today
Leasing Assistant at Tower Hill Realty, MAMar 2022 - Present
- Negotiated 5% below asking price for a 3,000 sq. ft. office space on behalf of client.
- Exceeded quarterly targets by 10%, conducting 50 showings and signing 12 new leases.
- Wrote and distributed weekly market reports to clients, highlighting trends in the industry.
- Assisted senior broker with due diligence on potential acquisitions, totaling $15M in value.
- Arranged property tours for out-of-town investors, leading to 2 successful purchases.
- Created custom marketing materials (e.g. website listings, e-blasts) which generated rental income of $12K/month.
Leasing Assistant II at The Neighborhood Developers, MASep 2021 - Mar 2022
- Negotiated and executed over 300 commercial leases totaling more than 2 million square feet.
- Developed strong relationships with landlords, brokers, and clients leading to repeat business.
- Consistently achieved or exceeded monthly targets for new lease signings.
- Achieved 100% occupancy in 3 separate buildings through aggressive marketing and leasing efforts.
- Negotiated favorable lease terms including below-market rent rates, free rent periods, and build-out allowances.
High School Diploma at Boston Latin School, Boston, MASep 2016 - May 2021
I have learned many skills while studying for my high school diploma, including time management, organization, and study skills.
- Customer Service
- Time Management