Writing a great leasing agent resume is important because it is one of the first things a potential employer will see when they are considering you for a position. It is your opportunity to make a good first impression and sell yourself as the best candidate for the job.
Create your resume
Select from 7 professional resume templates
If you're looking for inspiration when it comes to drafting your own leasing agent resume, look no further than the samples below. These resumes will help you highlight your experience and qualifications in the most effective way possible, giving you the best chance of landing the leasing agent job you're after.
email@example.com | (899) 275-9189 | Tulsa, OK
I am a leasing agent with over 1 year of experience in the industry. I have successfully leased out properties to tenants and have built strong relationships with clients. I am extremely organized and efficient, which has allowed me to work well under pressure and meet deadlines. My interpersonal skills are excellent, as I am able to effectively communicate with people from all walks of life. I am confident that my skills and abilities will allow me to be successful in any role that I take on within the company.
Leasing Agent at First National Leasing, OKMar 2022 - Present
- Negotiated and closed 10 new leases, totaling 100,000 square feet of commercial space.
- Managed a portfolio of 50 properties with an average occupancy rate of 95%.
- Increased rental rates by 5% on renewal leases for the upcoming year.
- Negotiated favorable lease terms for tenants, resulting in increased satisfaction ratings.
Assistant Leasing Agent at American Leasing, OKSep 2021 - Jan 2022
- Negotiated and executed 50+ leases totaling over 200,000 square feet.
- Achieved occupancy rate of 95% for the portfolio.
- Generated $3.5 million in annual revenue.
- Reduced expenses by 10% through effective vendor management.
- Implemented a new marketing strategy that resulted in a 5% increase in traffic.
High School Diploma at Putnam City High School, Oklahoma City, OKAug 2016 - May 2021
I've learned how to study for and take tests, how to do research, and how to write essays.
- Customer service
- Time management
firstname.lastname@example.org | (984) 791-7988 | 3131 W Sahara Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89102
I am a Leasing Agent with over 1 year of experience. I have worked in both residential and commercial leasing, and have a strong understanding of the lease process. I am excellent at customer service, and work well under pressure. I am confident that I can be an asset to any team, and look forward to contributing to your company's success.
Leasing Agent at Advanced Management Group, NVJun 2022 - Present
- Negotiated and executed 10 new leases, totaling 100,000 square feet of commercial space.
- Successfully upsold 5 tenants on larger units, generating an additional $10,000 in monthly revenue.
- Retained 95% of existing tenants through proactive relationship management.
- Reduced vacancy rate from 20% to 5% over the course of one year.
- Achieved President’s Club status by ranking in the top 10% of all leasing agents nationwide.
Assistant Leasing Agent at Desert Commercial Management, NVAug 2021 - Apr 2022
- Negotiated and executed 100+ leases totaling in excess of $5 million in combined gross revenue.
- Acted as primary point of contact for 200+ tenants throughout the lease term.
- Managed a portfolio of 10,000 square feet of commercial office space.
- Generated $20,000 in new leasing commissions within first 6 months on the job.
- Maintained occupancy rate above 95% for 3 consecutive years.
High School Diploma at Reno High School, Reno, NVSep 2016 - May 2021
I have learned how to manage my time, how to study for exams, how to do research, and how to write essays.
- Customer Service
- Sales Skills