Insurance Sales Manager
Writing a great insurance sales manager resume is important because it is one of the first things a potential employer will see when they are considering you for a position. It is your opportunity to make a good first impression and sell yourself as the best candidate for the job.
Create your resume
Select from 7 professional resume templates
If you're looking for inspiration when it comes to drafting your own insurance sales manager resume, look no further than the samples below. These resumes will help you highlight your experience and qualifications in the most effective way possible, giving you the best chance of landing the insurance sales manager job you're after.
email@example.com | (773) 071-8453 | Raleigh, NC
I am an experienced Insurance Sales Manager with over 5 years experience in the industry. I have a proven track record of success in sales and management, and I am passionate about helping my team succeed. I have a strong understanding of the insurance industry and how to sell policies effectively. I am also knowledgeable about risk management and compliance issues.
Insurance Sales Manager at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina, NCMar 2022 - Present
- Led a team of 12 insurance sales agents and increased sales by 25% within the first 6 months.
- Exceeded quarterly sales targets by an average of 15% over a period of 2 years.
- Achieved "Top Sales Manager" designation for 3 consecutive years.
- Trained and developed 5 new insurance agents who went on to become top performers in their own right.
Insurance Sales Associate at Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company, NCJul 2017 - Mar 2022
- Met and exceeded quarterly sales targets by 15%.
- Grew the book of business by 20% through effective cross-selling and upselling techniques.
- Achieved “top producer” status 3 months in a row.
- Consistently generated new leads that resulted in $10,000+ in monthly sales.
- Negotiated policy rates with clients to increase company profits while still providing quality coverage.
- Wrote clear and concise insurance policies that met all state regulations.
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration at Duke University, NCAug 2012 - May 2017
Some skills I've learned are critical thinking, time management, and teamwork.
- Customer Service
firstname.lastname@example.org | (580) 654-3229 | Manchester, NH
I have 5+ years of experience as an Insurance Sales Manager. In my role, I was responsible for leading a team of insurance sales agents and achieving production goals. I have a proven track record of success in building relationships with customers and developing new business opportunities. I am passionate about helping others and providing excellent customer service.
Insurance Sales Manager at State Farm, NHJun 2022 - Present
- Achieved sales goals for the year by 125%, bringing in $3.6 million in new business.
- Grew team of insurance sales agents from 10 to 25 people over the course of 2 years.
- Exceeded retention targets, retaining 92% of customers compared to industry average of 84%.
- Negotiated and implemented new commission structure that increased agent productivity by 20%.
- Led training sessions on product knowledge and effective selling techniques.
Insurance Sales Associate at Allstate, NHAug 2017 - May 2022
- Sold 50 insurance policies in a month.
- Exceeded monthly sales quota by 10%.
- Achieved top sales associate rank for 3 consecutive months.
- Consistently ranked in the top 3 out of 30+ associates.
- Won “Rookie of the Month” award during first month on the job.
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration at Dartmouth CollegeAug 2013 - May 2017
I have learned excellent research, writing, and communication skills while studying for my Bachelor of Science in Business Administration.
- Insurance Sales
- Insurance Quotes
- Customer Service
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Communication Skills
- Time Management