Writing a great insurance analyst resume is important because it is one of the first things a potential employer will see when they are considering you for a position. It is your opportunity to make a good first impression and sell yourself as the best candidate for the job.
Create your resume
Select from 7 professional resume templates
If you're looking for inspiration when it comes to drafting your own insurance analyst resume, look no further than the samples below. These resumes will help you highlight your experience and qualifications in the most effective way possible, giving you the best chance of landing the insurance analyst job you're after.
firstname.lastname@example.org | (207) 322-1632 | Eau Claire, WI
I am an experienced insurance analyst who has worked in the industry for over 3 years. I have a strong understanding of the insurance market and how it works, and I am able to use this knowledge to provide valuable insights to my clients. I have a proven track record of providing accurate and timely analysis, which has helped my clients make sound decisions about their insurance coverage. In addition, I am also proficient in data entry and report generation, which allows me to support my clients with all their needs.
Insurance Analyst at American Family Insurance, WIMar 2022 - Present
- Reduced the number of overdue insurance claims by 10%.
- Negotiated with insurance companies to lower rates for policyholders.
- Helped policyholders save an average of $200 per year on their premiums.
- Assisted in the development of a new product that generated $1 million in sales within 6 months.
- Trained 3 new analysts on claim processing and analysis.
Associate Insurance Analyst at Wisconsin Mutual Insurance Company, WISep 2019 - Jan 2022
- Successfully underwrote and priced $2 million in commercial automobile insurance for a regional trucking company.
- Gathered loss information from four different third-party administrators and compiled it into one report for the actuarial department.
- Analyzed customer surveys to identify areas of improvement for the claims department.
- Authored a white paper on best practices in fraud detection that was distributed to all employees in the Special Investigations Unit.
- Conducted training sessions on new software applications for 20+ staff members.
- Successfully negotiated with vendors to lower costs by 10%.
Bachelor of Science in Risk Management and Insurance at University of Wisconsin-MadisonAug 2015 - May 2019
Some skills I've learned are insurance policy analysis, insurance underwriting, risk management, and claim investigation.
- Data analysis
email@example.com | (120) 803-9736 | Salt Lake City, UT
I am an experienced insurance analyst who has worked in the industry for over 3 years. I have a strong understanding of the insurance market and have been involved in various projects throughout my career. I am a highly analytical person with excellent problem-solving skills.
Insurance Analyst at Allstate, UTMay 2022 - Present
- Successfully increased policyholder retention rates by 10% through the development and implementation of a new customer loyalty program.
- Analyzed data to identify trends in insurance claims, which led to the development of a new fraud detection system that saved the company $1 million annually.
- Worked with actuarial team to develop more accurate pricing models for different types of insurance policies, resulting in an increase in profits of 5%.
- Created a computerized database of all policyholders, which resulted in faster and more efficient processing of claims and improved customer service.
- Successfully negotiated lower prices from suppliers, leading to savings.
Associate Insurance Analyst at State Farm, UTSep 2019 - Apr 2022
- Successfully completed training program and achieved certification as an Associate Insurance Analyst.
- Achieved a 95% customer satisfaction rating through regular surveys.
- Successfully processed 500 insurance claims per month.
- Maintained accuracy of 98% when processing insurance claims.
- Recognized by supervisors for efficiency in completing work tasks.
Bachelor of Science in Risk Management and Insurance at Brigham Young University, UTSep 2014 - May 2019
I have learned to identify and manage risks, to insurance against them, and to provide security for individuals and businesses.
- Risk Management
- Claims Handling
- Policy Administration