email@example.com | (256) 762-6808 | Brooklyn Park, MN
General Manager at Best Buy, MNMay 2022 - Present
- Led a team of 15 employees and increased sales by 20%.
- Hired and trained 5 new employees.
- Created and implemented a new marketing campaign that generated $10,000 in revenue.
- Negotiated with vendors to save the company 10% on supplies.
- Developed a new system for tracking inventory which reduced losses by $5,000 per month.
- Implemented cost-saving measures that saved the company $50,000 over 6 months.
Assistant General Manager at Target, MNAug 2020 - Apr 2022
- Led a team of 15 employees and successfully increased sales by 10%.
- Implemented new customer service initiatives that improved customer satisfaction ratings by 4%.
- Decreased inventory levels by 12%, saving the company $15,000 per month in storage costs.
- Negotiated with vendors to obtain discounts on supplies that saved the company an average of 10% per year.
- Hired and trained 5 new managers who have been successful in their positions.
- Planned and executed special events that generated over $100,000 in revenue.
Associate General Manager at Walmart, MNSep 2015 - Jul 2020
- Hired and trained a team of 20 sales associates that achieved $2M in annual sales.
- Developed and implemented new marketing strategy that increased customer acquisition by 25%.
- Negotiated contracts with vendors that saved the company $100,000 annually.
- Created and oversaw budget for entire store operations which resulted in a 5% increase in profit margins.
- Led store to be ranked #1 in customer satisfaction out of 10 stores in district.
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration at University of MinnesotaAug 2011 - May 2015
I have learned excellent time management, teamwork, and communication skills while studying for my Bachelor of Science in Business Administration.
- Strategic Planning
- Budgeting and Financial Analysis
- Marketing and Business Development
- Human Resources Management
firstname.lastname@example.org | (748) 803-7234 | Sioux Falls, SD
General Manager at Avera Health, SDApr 2022 - Present
- Led a team of 15 employees and increased sales by 25%.
- Trained new hires in customer service and product knowledge.
- Implemented a new pricing strategy that generated an additional $10,000 in revenue per month.
- Negotiated discounts with vendors that saved the company $5,000 per year.
- Created and implemented a social media marketing campaign that resulted in a 10% increase in web traffic.
Assistant General Manager at Sanford Health, SDAug 2020 - Mar 2022
- Increased sales by 15% through effective marketing and promotions.
- Cut labor costs by 10% through careful scheduling and staff management.
- Improved customer satisfaction ratings by 5% due to new training initiatives.
- Decreased food waste by 3% thanks to improved kitchen procedures.
- Achieved a 95% compliance rating for health and safety inspections.
Associate General Manager at Monument Health, SDJul 2015 - Jul 2020
- Hired and trained a team of 12 sales associates that resulted in a 20% increase in sales.
- Developed and implemented new marketing strategy that increased customer acquisition by 30%.
- Negotiated supplier contract resulting in 10% reduction in costs.
- Implemented new inventory management system that reduced stock outs by 25%.
- Increased store profitability by 15% through effective cost control measures.
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration at University of South DakotaAug 2010 - May 2015
Some skills I've learned are time management, critical thinking, and communication.
- Problem Solving
- Time Management