Writing a great digital artist resume is important because it is one of the first things a potential employer will see when they are considering you for a position. It is your opportunity to make a good first impression and sell yourself as the best candidate for the job.
Create your resume
Select from 7 professional resume templates
If you're looking for inspiration when it comes to drafting your own digital artist resume, look no further than the samples below. These resumes will help you highlight your experience and qualifications in the most effective way possible, giving you the best chance of landing the digital artist job you're after.
firstname.lastname@example.org | (370) 944-8890 | 835 W Wisconsin Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53233, USA
I have over 1 years experience as a digital artist. I am highly skilled in Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects. I have a strong portfolio which showcases my skills in design, animation and video editing. I am a creative thinker with the ability to produce high quality work within strict deadlines.
Senior Digital Artist at Art and Soul Creative Services, WIJun 2022 - Present
- Led a team of 4 junior digital artists in the development of an animated short film that was nominated for an Academy Award.
- Developed 50+ unique and realistic character designs for a video game franchise that sold over 10 million copies worldwide.
- Created 100+ pieces of concept art for a AAA video game title that helped it achieve critical acclaim and commercial success.
- Designed dozens of logos and other branding materials for major corporations including Coca-Cola, Pepsi, Ford, Nissan, etc.
- Helped to develop the look and feel of 5 different feature films through my work as a senior artist on their visual effects teams.
Digital Artist at Creative Media Services, WIJul 2021 - May 2022
- Created 50 digital illustrations for a client in the span of 2 weeks.
- Met with said client and discussed project goals, deadlines, and expectations prior to starting work.
- Completed all 50 illustrations ahead of schedule and delivered them via email.
- Client was happy with final product and left positive feedback on freelancing website.
- Made $1,000 from this one-time project.
Associate of Arts in Digital Art at University of Wisconsin-MadisonSep 2016 - May 2021
I've learned how to use various software programs to create digital art, as well as how to use traditional art techniques to create digital art.
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Drawing skills
- Painting skills
- Graphic design skills
- Typography skills
- Color theory
email@example.com | (242) 625-9200 | Albuquerque, NM
I am a digital artist with over 1 year of experience. I have created art for various clients, including businesses and individual consumers. My work revolves around creating digital illustrations, graphics, and logos. I have a strong understanding of branding and how to create visuals that accurately represent a company or product. In addition to my artistic skills, I also have excellent customer service skills and can manage projects from start to finish.
Senior Digital Artist at Blue House Design, NMApr 2022 - Present
- Led the design team in creating 200+ digital illustrations for a new product line that increased sales by 25%.
- Demonstrated expertise in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign to create high-quality visuals for web and print.
- Collaborated with marketing team to develop successful social media campaigns that generated over 1 million views.
- Consistently produced work that met or exceeded client expectations, resulting in repeat business from 85% of clients.
Digital Artist at Green Chameleon, NMJul 2021 - Mar 2022
- Worked with a team of 4 to create an animated short that was later screened at various film festivals.
- Individually created 15 second animation for use in a commercial.
- Worked on illustrations for a book that sold over 100,000 copies.
- Created the artwork for an album cover that went on to sell 500,000 copies.
- Won 1st place in an international art competition.
Associate of Arts in Digital Art at Santa Fe Community College, NMAug 2017 - May 2021
Some skills I've learned are using Photoshop, Illustrator, and After Effects.
- After Effects
- Premiere Pro