Writing a great deputy manager resume is important because it is one of the first things a potential employer will see when they are considering you for a position. It is your opportunity to make a good first impression and sell yourself as the best candidate for the job.
Create your resume
Select from 7 professional resume templates
If you're looking for inspiration when it comes to drafting your own deputy manager resume, look no further than the samples below. These resumes will help you highlight your experience and qualifications in the most effective way possible, giving you the best chance of landing the deputy manager job you're after.
email@example.com | (929) 937-6099 | Bennington, VT
I have over 5 years of experience as a Deputy Manager. In my previous role, I was responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the company. This included overseeing the staff, budgeting, and ensuring that all deadlines were met. I was also in charge of developing and implementing new policies and procedures. My strong leadership skills allowed me to successfully manage the team and meet all objectives.
Deputy Manager at State of Vermont, VTMar 2022 - Present
- Achieved a 5% increase in productivity within the department through process improvements.
- Led team of 8 employees to achieve XYZ goals.
- Trained and developed 3 new managers who are now successfully leading their own teams.
- Implemented a new customer service initiative that resulted in a 10% decrease in customer complaints.
- Successfully completed projects A, B, and C on time and under budget.
Assistant Manager at , VTJul 2017 - Mar 2022
- Hired and trained a new team of 12 employees.
- Increased sales by 25% in 3 months.
- Implemented a new customer service strategy that decreased customer complaints by 50%.
- Created and implemented a new inventory management system that reduced waste by 10%.
- Negotiated with suppliers to decrease costs by 15%.
Associate's Degree in Business Administration at Champlain College, VTSep 2012 - May 2017
Some skills I've learned are bookkeeping, customer service, and how to use different office equipment.
- Time Management
- Conflict Resolution
- Supervising Employees
- Training Employees
firstname.lastname@example.org | (495) 415-1115 | Hartford, CT
I am a Deputy Manager with over 5 years of experience in the field. I have worked extensively with clients and staff, providing support and guidance when needed. My skills include excellent communication, organisation and problem-solving abilities. I am able to work well under pressure and thrive in fast-paced environments. I am passionate about delivering high quality care to those who need it most and strive to provide an outstanding level of service at all times.
Deputy Manager at Aetna, CTJun 2022 - Present
- Led a team of 15 employees and successfully completed XYZ project within budget and ahead of schedule.
- Trained new hires on company policies and procedures.
- Implemented new process that increased efficiency by 30%.
- Negotiated with vendors to get best prices for materials.
- Wrote proposals that resulted in the company winning 3 major contracts.
Assistant Manager at Hartford Steam Boiler Group, CTAug 2017 - Apr 2022
- Hired and trained a team of 5 sales associates, resulting in a 20% increase in sales.
- Implemented a new inventory management system that increased efficiency by 30%.
- Negotiated with vendors to get better prices on supplies, saving the company $5,000 per year.
- Created and implemented a new customer loyalty program that resulted in 10% more repeat customers.
- Led weekly meetings with staff to discuss goals and objectives, which improved communication and teamwork.
- Wrote monthly reports for upper management detailing progress towards goals.
Associate's Degree in Business Administration at Central Connecticut State UniversityAug 2012 - May 2017
I've learned how to manage a business, including its finances, marketing, and operations.