Writing a great copywriter resume is important because it is one of the first things a potential employer will see when they are considering you for a position. It is your opportunity to make a good first impression and sell yourself as the best candidate for the job.
Create your resume
Select from 7 professional resume templates
If you're looking for inspiration when it comes to drafting your own copywriter resume, look no further than the samples below. These resumes will help you highlight your experience and qualifications in the most effective way possible, giving you the best chance of landing the copywriter job you're after.
firstname.lastname@example.org | (111) 322-4327 | Wichita, KS
As a copywriter, I have over three years of experience crafting compelling and effective advertising and marketing materials. My skills include writing clear, persuasive copy for both digital and print media. I am also experienced in developing creative concepts and messaging strategies that align with client objectives. In addition to my writing ability, I have strong project management skills and an eye for detail, which helps me to ensure that all projects are executed flawlessly.
Senior Copywriter at Kopykat Copywriters, KSMar 2022 - Present
- Wrote and designed promotional materials that generated a 10% increase in sales.
- Led the copywriting team on a successful rebranding project that increased brand recognition by 15%.
- Created an award-winning ad campaign that garnered over 100 million views online.
- Wrote compelling website content that boosted web traffic by 25%.
- Authored several white papers and eBooks which have been downloaded over 500,000 times.
Copywriter at Copywriter Collective, KSJul 2019 - Mar 2022
- Wrote and designed an ad campaign that generated $2 million in sales.
- Authored a blog post that received 100,000 views.
- Wrote a press release that resulted in media coverage worth $10 million.
- Created a social media strategy for a client that led to increased engagement by 400%.
- Edited and revised website content which improved conversion rates by 15%.
Bachelor of Arts in English at The University of Kansas, Lawrence, KSAug 2015 - May 2019
I have learned how to read and analyze different types of literature, write different types of papers, and improve my communication skills.
- Time Management
email@example.com | (151) 402-3314 | 3121 W Post Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89118
As a Copywriter for over 3 years, I have extensive experience crafting effective and persuasive copy. My skills include the ability to capture an audience's attention and communicate complex ideas in a clear and concise manner. I am also an expert at creating compelling calls-to-action that drive results. In addition to my writing prowess, I am also highly skilled at project management and have successfully managed multiple projects from start to finish.
Senior Copywriter at Freelance Copywriter, NVMar 2022 - Present
- Wrote and designed 10 successful marketing campaigns that increased sales by 25%.
- Authored 5 e-books on copywriting techniques that were downloaded over 100,000 times.
- Created an online course on copywriting that was taken by 2,000 students.
- Spoke at 20 conferences on the topic of effective copywriting.
- Helped to train 50 junior copywriters who are now working in top advertising agencies.
Copywriter at The Content Writers, NVSep 2019 - Mar 2022
- Wrote and produced a 30-second commercial that aired on local television, resulting in an increase in sales by 15%.
- Wrote and distributed a press release that resulted in media coverage from 3 major news outlets.
- Created an email campaign that increased open rates by 10% and click-through rates by 5%.
- Wrote compelling copy for website landing pages which increased conversion rates by 7%.
- Authored several blog posts per week which drove traffic to the company website through SEO keywords, resulting in an average of 500 new visitors per day.
Bachelor of Arts in English at University of Nevada, RenoAug 2014 - May 2019
I've learned how to read and analyze texts, write persuasively, and conduct research.