Writing a great content manager resume is important because it is one of the first things a potential employer will see when they are considering you for a position. It is your opportunity to make a good first impression and sell yourself as the best candidate for the job.
Create your resume
Select from 7 professional resume templates
If you're looking for inspiration when it comes to drafting your own content manager resume, look no further than the samples below. These resumes will help you highlight your experience and qualifications in the most effective way possible, giving you the best chance of landing the content manager job you're after.
email@example.com | (168) 538-2311 |
I have over five years of experience as a Content Manager. In that time, I have written and edited content for multiple platforms including websites, social media, marketing collateral, and more. I am skilled in crafting compelling copy that engages the reader and drives conversions. My background in journalism gives me an eye for detail when it comes to editing content for errors or inconsistencies. Above all, I am passionate about creating high-quality content that resonates with audiences.
Content Manager at High Country News, NVMay 2022 - Present
- Wrote and published 100 blog posts in one year.
- Created and executed a social media strategy that increased followers by 500% in 6 months.
- Wrote, edited, and published an e-book that was downloaded 5,000 times in the first month.
- Managed a team of 4 writers who each produced 10 articles per week.
- Ideated, wrote, and designed weekly email newsletters that achieved an open rate of 30%.
Assistant Content Manager at The Nevada Independent, NVAug 2017 - Mar 2022
- Wrote and edited 10 blog posts per week, totaling 520 blog posts over the course of one year.
- Ideation and creation of 1 successful social media campaign which garnered 2000 new followers.
- Wrote 2 e-books that were downloaded 3000 times in the first month.
- Managed a team of 5 freelance writers, editing and publishing 15 articles per week.
- Successfully increased website traffic by 20% through SEO keyword research and implementation.
Bachelor of Arts in English at University of Nevada, RenoSep 2012 - May 2017
The Bachelor of Arts in English has taught me writing, editing, and critical thinking skills.
- Project management
- Time management
firstname.lastname@example.org | (137) 484-4258 | Fort Lauderdale, FL
I have over 5 years of experience as a Content Manager. I have extensive experience in content creation, curation, and management. I am an expert at creating high-quality content that engages audiences and drives conversions. I am also skilled at managing teams of writers and editors to produce quality content on schedule. In addition, I have a deep understanding of SEO best practices and how to use keywords to improve traffic and rankings
Content Manager at Adobe, FLApr 2022 - Present
- Wrote and published 100 articles on the website.
- Grew social media following by 10,000 people.
- Increased web traffic by 5% month-over-month.
- Successfully pitched 3 article ideas to high-profile publications resulting in 2 placements.
- Managed a team of 4 writers.
Assistant Content Manager at Microsoft, FLJul 2017 - Mar 2022
- Wrote and published 18 blog posts per month, on average.
- Wrote and edited 5 eBooks, totaling 100 pages each.
- Created 2 successful social media campaigns that increased website traffic by 15%.
- Managed a team of 3 writers and editors to produce high-quality content within deadlines.
- Researched and wrote 10 articles per week for the company’s website.
Bachelor of Arts in English at University of FloridaAug 2012 - May 2017
I have learned how to read and analyze texts, write persuasively, and conduct research.
- Project management
- Time management