Commercial Loan Officer
Writing a great commercial loan officer resume is important because it is one of the first things a potential employer will see when they are considering you for a position. It is your opportunity to make a good first impression and sell yourself as the best candidate for the job.
Create your resume
Select from 7 professional resume templates
If you're looking for inspiration when it comes to drafting your own commercial loan officer resume, look no further than the samples below. These resumes will help you highlight your experience and qualifications in the most effective way possible, giving you the best chance of landing the commercial loan officer job you're after.
firstname.lastname@example.org | (701) 076-3469 |
I am a Commercial Loan Officer with over 5 years of experience. I have worked with many different types of businesses and have a solid understanding of the loan process. I am able to work independently and take on multiple projects at once. I have excellent communication skills and can easily build relationships with clients.
Commercial Loan Officer at Zions Bank, UTJun 2022 - Present
- Negotiated and closed $5 million in new commercial loans while maintaining a 97% satisfaction rating from customers.
- Originated an average of $2.5 million in new loan volume each month, ranking top 3 out of 20 loan officers.
- Achieved 98% customer retention rate by developing strong relationships with borrowers and providing exceptional service throughout the life of the loan.
- Streamlined the underwriting process for small business loans, reducing time to approval by 30%.
- Consistently met or exceeded monthly sales goals, resulting in quarterly bonuses totaling $10,000 over two years.
Assistant Commercial Loan Officer at America First Credit Union, UTAug 2017 - Apr 2022
- Successfully closed $5.2 million in commercial loans over the course of one year.
- Maintained a delinquency rate of less than 1% on all active loans.
- Successfully negotiated and restructured 5 troubled loans, avoiding default and saving the bank approximately $250,000.
- Identified potential fraudulent activity on 3 loan applications, preventing losses totaling more than $1 million.
- Worked with underwriting department to streamline approval process for small business loans, reducing average turnaround time by 15%.
- Conducted outreach to local businesses to promote banking services and generated leads for new commercial loan customers.
Bachelor of Science in Finance at Brigham Young UniversityAug 2012 - May 2017
This degree has taught me strong analytical, research and problem-solving skills which I can use in finance-related careers.
- Ability to analyze financial statements
- Ability to assess creditworthiness
- Strong understanding of commercial lending products and services
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build relationships with clients and referral sources
- Time management and organizational skills
email@example.com | (342) 179-2508 | Kailua, HI
I have over 5 years of experience as a commercial loan officer. I am knowledgeable in all aspects of the loan process, from origination to closing. I have a proven track record of success in securing financing for my clients. I am highly motivated and always put the needs of my clients first. I am confident that I can provide the best possible service to any client looking to secure a commercial loan.
Commercial Loan Officer at American Savings Bank, HIMar 2022 - Present
- Successfully closed $10 million in commercial loans within the first 6 months on the job.
- Originated and closed $5 million in SBA 7(a) loans, helping small businesses expand and create jobs.
- Grew a portfolio of commercial real estate loans from $2 million to $20 million over the course of 3 years.
- Achieved 100% loan production goal for 2 consecutive years while working at a community bank.
Assistant Commercial Loan Officer at Central Pacific Bank, HISep 2017 - Mar 2022
- Arranged $5 million in financing for a new shopping center.
- Negotiated loan terms with 12 different banks.
- Secured lower interest rates for 3 corporate clients.
- Successfully restructured 5 loans to better suit the borrower’s needs.
- Gained an average of 4 new accounts per month.
- Maintained a delinquency rate below 2%.
Bachelor of Science in Finance at University of Hawaii at ManoaSep 2013 - May 2017
I have learned strong analytical, technical and problem solving skills while studying Bachelor of Science in Finance.
- Commercial lending
- Credit analysis
- Financial analysis
- Cash flow analysis
- Business banking
- Relationship management