Writing a great cart attendant resume is important because it is one of the first things a potential employer will see when they are considering you for a position. It is your opportunity to make a good first impression and sell yourself as the best candidate for the job.
Create your resume
Select from 7 professional resume templates
If you're looking for inspiration when it comes to drafting your own cart attendant resume, look no further than the samples below. These resumes will help you highlight your experience and qualifications in the most effective way possible, giving you the best chance of landing the cart attendant job you're after.
email@example.com | (749) 868-6952 | Laramie, WY
I am a Cart Attendant with over 1 year of experience. I have worked in various settings, including grocery stores and retail establishments. I am responsible for collecting shopping carts from customers, as well as cleaning and maintaining the parking lot. In addition, I provide excellent customer service by assisting customers with their purchases and answering any questions they may have.
Lead Cart Attendant at Walmart, WYMay 2022 - Present
- Led a team of 4 cart attendants and ensured that the carts were clean and free of debris.
- Maintained inventory of cleaning supplies and restocked when necessary.
- Trained new hires on proper cleaning procedures.
- Monitored work areas to ensure that employees followed safety protocols.
- Completed all assigned tasks in a timely manner.
- Exceeded customer satisfaction goals by 10%.
Cart Attendant at Kmart, WYSep 2021 - Apr 2022
- Greeted every customer that came within 10 feet of the cart.
- Asked customers if they needed help with anything.
- Bagged groceries for customers upon request.
- Helped load groceries into customer's car when asked.
- Returned carts to their respective corrals.
High School Diploma at Laramie High School, Laramie, WYSep 2016 - May 2021
I have learned how to read and write, do math, and use computers.
- Customer service
firstname.lastname@example.org | (558) 113-4191 | Atlanta, GA
I am a Cart Attendant with over 1 year of experience. I have provided excellent customer service and ensured that the store's shopping carts are clean and in good working condition. I have also helped to maintain the store's parking lot, including sweeping and picking up trash. In addition, I am able to operate a cash register and handle basic transactions.
Lead Cart Attendant at Walmart, GAMay 2022 - Present
- Trained 3 new employees on proper procedures and safety protocol.
- Completed daily tasks in under 2 hours with a team of 4 people.
- Maintained a clean and organized work area at all times.
- Assisted customers with questions or concerns in a professional manner.
- Demonstrated excellent teamwork by helping fellow employees when needed.
Cart Attendant at Target, GAJul 2021 - Apr 2022
- Maintained a clean and organized work area.
- Stocked shelves with merchandise.
- Assisted customers in finding products they were looking for.
- Helped keep the store tidy and presentable for shoppers.
- Unloaded carts of merchandise from the stock room.
High School Diploma at Georgia Institute of TechnologySep 2016 - May 2021
I've learned how to write and communicate effectively, how to think critically and solve problems, and how to manage my time and resources efficiently.
- Customer service
- Lifting heavy objects
- Operating a cash register or POS system