Business Process Manager
Writing a great business process manager resume is important because it is one of the first things a potential employer will see when they are considering you for a position. It is your opportunity to make a good first impression and sell yourself as the best candidate for the job.
Create your resume
Select from 7 professional resume templates
If you're looking for inspiration when it comes to drafting your own business process manager resume, look no further than the samples below. These resumes will help you highlight your experience and qualifications in the most effective way possible, giving you the best chance of landing the business process manager job you're after.
email@example.com | (683) 748-9498 | Atlanta, GA
I have over 5 years of experience as a Business Process Manager. I am highly skilled in process improvement, project management, and stakeholder engagement. I have successfully implemented numerous process improvements that have resulted in increased efficiency and productivity. I am an expert at managing projects from start to finish, ensuring that all deadlines are met and all objectives are achieved. I excel at engaging stakeholders and ensure that their needs are always taken into account throughout the duration of the project.
Business Process Manager at BlueCross BlueShield of Georgia, GAJun 2022 - Present
- Led a team of 15 process improvement analysts in conducting business process mapping for a manufacturing company. This resulted in the identification of over 100 areas for improvement and $5 million in annual cost savings.
- Implemented a new CRM system for a sales organization which increased customer satisfaction ratings by 20%.
- Conducted Lean Six Sigma training for 50 employees, resulting in 35% reduction in production defects.
- Led Kaizen events that achieved $1 million dollars annually per event site on average within 12 months after implementation.
- Defined As-Is and To-Be processes to support organizational change initiatives such as ERP implementations or mergers & acquisitions.
- Successfully launched 3 major reengineering projects across North America that delivered an ROI within 6 months.
Business Process Manager II at Kaiser Permanente of Georgia, GASep 2017 - May 2022
- Led a team of 8 Business Process Analysts in conducting process improvement initiatives across the organization that increased efficiency by 15%.
- Implemented new business processes for 3 departments which resulted in an decrease of cycle time by 20%.
- Conducted root cause analysis on 5 customer complaints and implemented corrective actions that prevented reoccurrence.
- Successfully piloted a new CRM system with 2 teams and provided feedback to vendor for further development.
- Authored 10 Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) used company-wide.
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration at University of Georgia, GAAug 2012 - May 2017
Some skills I've learned are critical thinking, problem solving, time management, and teamwork.
- Business process modeling
- Business process improvement
- Process mapping
- Six Sigma
- Lean management
- Project management
- Change management
firstname.lastname@example.org | (536) 530-2984 | Fargo, ND
I am an experienced Business Process Manager with over 5 years in the industry. I have a proven track record of successful process improvement and reengineering initiatives that have increased efficiency and productivity within organizations. My background includes working in various industries such as manufacturing, healthcare, retail, and logistics. Utilizing my experience and skillset, I am able to identify opportunities for streamlining processes and improving overall performance. In addition to being knowledgeable in business process management principles/methodologies, I also possess excellent project management skills which allow me to effectively manage change within an organization
Business Process Manager at Dakota Business Solutions, NDJun 2022 - Present
- Led a team of process improvement analysts in conducting business process mapping for a major US retailer, resulting in $2.5M in annual cost savings.
- Defined and implemented new KPIs for the customer service department of a leading e-commerce company, reducing average call handle time by 15%.
- Successfully re-engineered the order management process for a multinational corporation, increasing fill rates by 5%.
- Created lean Six Sigma training materials and conducted workshops for 25 employees across 3 departments.
Business Process Manager II at North Dakota Business Solutions, NDAug 2017 - May 2022
- Led a team of 6 Business Process Analysts in developing as-is and to-be business process models for a new ERP system implementation, resulting in $2.5M in cost savings.
- Defined and implemented an improved order management process that increased customer satisfaction by 10% and resulted in $1M in annual cost savings.
- Successfully led the development and rollout of a new CRM system for the sales organization, which achieved 85% adoption rate within 3 months.
- Created and executed a training plan for 200+ employees on the use of the new CRM system.
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration at University of North DakotaSep 2013 - May 2017
Some skills I've learned are effective communication, teamwork, time management, and critical thinking.
- Business Process Modeling
- Business Analysis
- Requirements Gathering
- Process Improvement
- Project Management
- Six Sigma / Lean Methodology