Writing a great autocad drafter resume is important because it is one of the first things a potential employer will see when they are considering you for a position. It is your opportunity to make a good first impression and sell yourself as the best candidate for the job.
Create your resume
Select from 7 professional resume templates
If you're looking for inspiration when it comes to drafting your own autocad drafter resume, look no further than the samples below. These resumes will help you highlight your experience and qualifications in the most effective way possible, giving you the best chance of landing the autocad drafter job you're after.
firstname.lastname@example.org | (407) 849-5429 | Tupelo, MS
I have over 1 year of experience as an AutoCAD Drafter. I am proficient in AutoCAD, Revit, and Civil 3D. I have a strong understanding of construction methods and materials. I am able to produce high quality drawings that are accurate and meet all project requirements. I am a team player and work well with others to get the job done right.
AutoCAD Drafter II at JG&A Architects, MSJun 2022 - Present
- Wrote and implemented 50 AutoLISP routines to automate various drafting tasks.
- Created 5 custom start-up files with default settings for new projects.
- Developed 3 VBA macros to streamline the creation of drawings from data in Excel spreadsheets.
- Converted 100 legacy drawings from other CAD platforms to AutoCAD format.
- Trained 4 co-workers on basicAutoCAD usage.
AutoCAD Drafter I at W.G. Yates & Sons Construction Company, MSAug 2021 - May 2022
- Successfully completed AutoCAD training coursework.
- Received certification in AutoCAD from a reputable institution.
- Drafted 2D drawings for various projects usingAutoCAD software.
- Created 3D models and illustrations for clients presentations usingAutoCAD.
- Utilized computer-aided design (CAD) to develop detailed plans and drawings for engineering or construction projects such as buildings, bridges, highways, sewer systems etc.
- Worked collaboratively with other drafters, engineers and architects to ensure accuracy of final product.
Associate of Science in AutoCAD Drafting and Design at Mississippi State UniversityAug 2016 - May 2021
I've learned how to use AutoCAD to create 2D drawings and 3D models.
- Technical Drawing
email@example.com | (222) 698-3268 | Omaha, Nebraska
I have over 1 year of experience as an AutoCAD Drafter. I am responsible for creating 2D and 3D drawings using AutoCAD software according to the specifications provided by clients or engineers. I have a strong attention to detail, which has helped me create accurate drawings that meet all the requirements set forth by my superiors. In addition, I possess excellent time management skills and always complete projects within the specified timeframe. My ability to work independently as well as part of a team makes me an asset to any organization
AutoCAD Drafter II at CADD Specialists, Inc., NEMay 2022 - Present
- Created 2D drawings for various projects using AutoCAD.
- Drafted 3D models and assemblies using AutoCAD.
- Developed detailed engineering drawings for manufacturing processes.
- Generated bills of materials (BOMs) from completed engineering drawings.
- Wrote technical specifications for purchasing department.
- Participated in design reviews with engineers and other drafters.
AutoCAD Drafter I at CAD-1, Inc., NEAug 2021 - Mar 2022
- Created 2D drawings of engineering designs using AutoCAD.
- Drafted 3D models and assemblies using Autodesk Inventor.
- Developed detailed construction drawings for a 10-story office building.
- Generated shop drawings for structural steel members.
- Prepared as-built drawing sets for client approval.
- Coordinated with engineers and other drafters to resolve design issues.
Associate of Science in AutoCAD Drafting and Design at Metropolitan Community College, Omaha, NESep 2017 - May 2021
Some skills I've learned are how to read and create blueprints, use AutoCAD software, and create three-dimensional designs.
- Technical drawing