Assistant Property Manager
Writing a great assistant property manager resume is important because it is one of the first things a potential employer will see when they are considering you for a position. It is your opportunity to make a good first impression and sell yourself as the best candidate for the job.
Create your resume
Select from 7 professional resume templates
If you're looking for inspiration when it comes to drafting your own assistant property manager resume, look no further than the samples below. These resumes will help you highlight your experience and qualifications in the most effective way possible, giving you the best chance of landing the assistant property manager job you're after.
firstname.lastname@example.org | (690) 778-0414 | Jackson, MS
I am an assistant property manager with over three years of experience. I have a proven track record in managing properties and providing excellent customer service. I am organized, detail-oriented, and have a strong work ethic. I am passionate about my work and take pride in ensuring that the properties under my care are well-maintained and running smoothly. In addition to myProperty Management experience, I alsohave experience in bookkeeping, accounting, marketing, and event planning. This makes me uniquely qualified to handle all aspects of property management effectively
Assistant Property Manager at Asset Campus Housing, MSApr 2022 - Present
- Successfully completed the turnover of 150 units in 3 months while working with a team of 5.
- Successfully closed out 50 work orders per week and maintained a satisfaction rating of 97% from residents.
- Maintained 100% occupancy for 12 consecutive months by developing marketing and retention strategies.
- Trained 2 new assistant property managers on company policies and procedures.
- Conducted weekly meetings with on-site staff to discuss performance goals.
Assistant Property Manager II at Campus Advantage, MSJul 2019 - Mar 2022
- Negotiated and executed a new lease with a local grocery store, which resulted in an increase in property value of $2 million.
- Orchestrated the sale of two underperforming properties, which generated $1.5 million in profit for the company.
- Led the implementation of a new customer service initiative that decreased tenant turnover by 20%.
- Successfully negotiated multiple vendor contracts, resulting in an annual savings of $50,000 for the company.
High School Diploma at Jackson State University, MSSep 2014 - May 2019
I've learned how to study for and take tests, how to do research, and how to write papers.
- Customer Service
- Time Management
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Google Docs/Sheets/Slides
email@example.com | (286) 419-7488 | Charleston, SC
I am an Assistant Property Manager with over 3 years of experience in the industry. I have a proven track record of providing excellent customer service, maintaining properties, and managing staff. I am extremely organized and efficient, and I have a keen eye for detail. I am passionate about property management and my ultimate goal is to provide superior service to our tenants while ensuring that our properties are well-maintained.
Assistant Property Manager at Weichert, Realtors® - Coastal Properties, SCApr 2022 - Present
- Successfully completed all tasks assigned by the property manager.
- Efficiently managed a portfolio of properties.
- Maintained positive relationships with clients, vendors, and employees.
- Handled customer inquiries and resolved complaints in a timely manner.
- Maximized occupancy levels and generated rental income.
Assistant Property Manager II at Carolina One Real Estate, SCAug 2019 - Mar 2022
- Negotiated and executed 12 leases with new commercial tenants, generating $270,000 in annual revenue.
- Led the development and implementation of a proactive marketing campaign that increased property awareness by 25%.
- Trained and supervised 4 customer service representatives, resulting in a 15% decrease in tenant turnover.
- Implemented an energy efficiency initiative that reduced utility costs by 10%.
- Negotiated favorable terms on a 5-year contract with janitorial services company.
High School Diploma at Dorman High SchoolSep 2014 - May 2019
I've learned English, Math, Science, and History while studying for my High School Diploma.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Organizational skills
- Customer service orientation
- Detail oriented
- Time management skills
- Computer literacy