Assistant Business Manager
Writing a great assistant business manager resume is important because it is one of the first things a potential employer will see when they are considering you for a position. It is your opportunity to make a good first impression and sell yourself as the best candidate for the job.
Create your resume
Select from 7 professional resume templates
If you're looking for inspiration when it comes to drafting your own assistant business manager resume, look no further than the samples below. These resumes will help you highlight your experience and qualifications in the most effective way possible, giving you the best chance of landing the assistant business manager job you're after.
email@example.com | (164) 527-1180 | Phoenix, AZ
I am an Assistant Business Manager with over 5 years experience in the industry. I have a proven track record of success in managing businesses and projects, as well as excellent communication and interpersonal skills. I am a highly motivated individual who is always looking for new challenges to take on.
Assistant Business Manager at Amazon, AZApr 2022 - Present
- Led a team of 5 people and increased sales by 15%.
- Implemented new marketing strategy that led to 10% increase in customer acquisition.
- Developed strong relationships with key clients that resulted in repeat business and referrals.
- Negotiated favorable contracts with vendors that saved the company $5,000 per year.
- Streamlined operations which reduced waste and improved efficiency by 20%.
- Managed inventory levels to minimize stock outs and maximize profits.
Assistant Business Manager II at Google, AZJul 2017 - Mar 2022
- Led a team of 8 in the development and implementation of new business procedures that increased efficiency by 15%.
- Created and managed budgets for 3 departments totaling $1.2 million, coming in under budget by 2% each year.
- Wrote 5 successful grant proposals resulting in $250,000 in funding for various programs.
- Negotiated with vendors to save the company an average of 10% on all supplies purchased.
- Managed the office space lease renewal process, saving the company $12,000 per year in rent.
- Hired and trained 4 new employees.
Associate's degree in business administration at Chandler-Gilbert Community CollegeSep 2013 - May 2017
I have learned essential business skills such as bookkeeping, marketing, management, and communication.
- Microsoft Office
- Google Suite
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
- Time Management
firstname.lastname@example.org | (365) 671-3830 | Oklahoma City, OK
I am an Assistant Business Manager with over 5 years of experience in the industry. I have a proven track record of success in managing businesses and assisting in their growth. I am a motivated individual who is always looking for new opportunities to learn and grow. I am extremely organized and efficient, and my attention to detail is second to none. I thrive in fast-paced environments and enjoy working with others to achieve common goals.
Assistant Business Manager at Allied Business Manager, OKApr 2022 - Present
- Successfully managed a team of 7 customer service representatives.
- Trained new employees in company policies and procedures.
- Conducted weekly meetings to discuss performance and goals.
- Worked with clients to resolve issues and complaints in a timely manner.
- Achieved monthly sales targets for 3 consecutive months.
Assistant Business Manager II at Business Manager International, OKSep 2017 - Mar 2022
- Led a team of 4 customer service representatives, resulting in an increase in sales by 15%.
- Trained new customer service representatives, which decreased the training time by 50%.
- Implemented a new filing system that increased efficiency by 30%.
- Developed and implemented a social media marketing strategy that generated 500 new leads per month.
Associate's degree in business administration at Oklahoma State University, OKAug 2013 - May 2017
Some skills I've learned are time management, working in a team, leadership, public speaking, and customer service.
- Time management
- Customer service
- Interpersonal skills
- Microsoft Office