Assistant Brand Manager
Writing a great assistant brand manager resume is important because it is one of the first things a potential employer will see when they are considering you for a position. It is your opportunity to make a good first impression and sell yourself as the best candidate for the job.
Create your resume
Select from 7 professional resume templates
If you're looking for inspiration when it comes to drafting your own assistant brand manager resume, look no further than the samples below. These resumes will help you highlight your experience and qualifications in the most effective way possible, giving you the best chance of landing the assistant brand manager job you're after.
firstname.lastname@example.org | (529) 299-0437 | Atlanta, GA
I am an assistant brand manager with over 3 years of experience in the field. I have worked on projects for some of the world's leading brands and have a proven track record in delivering results. I am highly organised and efficient, with excellent communication skills. I am also creative and resourceful, able to think outside the box to come up with innovative solutions to problems.
Assistant Brand Manager at Procter & Gamble, IDApr 2022 - Present
- Led the development of a new product launch, which achieved $8 million in sales within the first 6 months.
- Successfully managed a budgets totaling over $1.5 million and delivered cost savings of 10%.
- Led cross-functional teams to develop annual marketing plans that generated an ROI of 15% or higher for 3 consecutive years.
- Developed and implemented social media campaigns that increased brand awareness by 20% among target audiences.
Associate Brand Manager at Johnson & Johnson, IDJul 2019 - Mar 2022
- Led the development and launch of a new product line that generated $12 million in sales within the first year.
- Developed and executed marketing campaigns that resulted in a 20% increase in brand awareness.
- Managed social media accounts with a monthly reach of 2 million people, resulting in increased website traffic by 15%.
- Negotiated contracts with vendors that saved the company 10% on annual marketing spend.
- Wrote copy for all collateral including brochures, website content, email blasts, and ads which helped to drive conversions by 5%.
- Planned and executed trade show presence at 3 major industry events, leading to an uptick in sales inquiries by 25%.
Bachelor of Science in Marketing at University of California, BerkeleyAug 2015 - May 2019
Some skills I've learned are effective communication, teamwork, time management, and critical thinking.
- Social Media Marketing
- Event Planning/Coordination
- Project Management
email@example.com | (320) 559-5003 | 201 Oxford St, Birmingham, AL 35233, USA
I am an assistant brand manager with over three years of experience. I have a proven track record in managing and executing successful marketing campaigns, as well as developing creative content across multiple platforms. I am extremely organized and detail-oriented, with excellent communication skills that allow me to effectively manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders. I am passionate about the work that I do, and my goal is always to drive results that exceed expectations while also delivering exceptional customer experiences.
Assistant Brand Manager at Coca Cola, ALMay 2022 - Present
- Led the development and implementation of a successful rebranding campaign that increased brand awareness by 15%.
- Developed marketing plans that generated $2 million in new revenue.
- Implemented social media campaigns that grew followers by 20% and engagement by 30%.
- Wrote copy for ad campaigns, website, email marketing, and other collateral that helped increase sales conversion rates by 10%.
- Managed budgets totaling $1 million annually.
- Negotiated contracts with vendors resulting in savings of 15%.
Associate Brand Manager at Pepsi, ALAug 2019 - Mar 2022
- Led the rebranding of a flagship product, increasing sales by 15%.
- Managed a $1MM advertising budget and delivered ROI of 120%.
- Developed an award-winning social media campaign that increased brand awareness by 25%.
- Wrote copy for all marketing collateral including website content, brochures, and email campaigns.
- Negotiated with vendors to secure discounts on print and digital advertising placements.
- Organized trade show booths and events which resulted in 500 new leads.
Bachelor of Science in Marketing at The University of Alabama, ALSep 2014 - May 2019
Some skills I've learned are: effective communication, marketing research, writing marketing plans, and managing budgets.
- Social Media Marketing
- Event Planning
- Project Management