Writing a great advertising specialist resume is important because it is one of the first things a potential employer will see when they are considering you for a position. It is your opportunity to make a good first impression and sell yourself as the best candidate for the job.
Create your resume
Select from 7 professional resume templates
If you're looking for inspiration when it comes to drafting your own advertising specialist resume, look no further than the samples below. These resumes will help you highlight your experience and qualifications in the most effective way possible, giving you the best chance of landing the advertising specialist job you're after.
firstname.lastname@example.org | (565) 320-8388 | 402 S 13th St, Lincoln, NE 68508, USA
I am an advertising specialist with over three years of experience in the industry. I have a proven track record of success in designing and executing marketing campaigns that generate results. I am skilled at developing creative concepts, managing budgets, and coordinating teams to deliver on objectives. I thrive in fast-paced environments and enjoy working with others to achieve common goals.
Advertising Specialist at Advertising Specialists, Inc., NEJun 2022 - Present
- Wrote and designed compelling ad copy that increased click-through rates by 15%.
- Ideated and executed an innovative email marketing campaign that boosted open rates by 20%.
- Conceptualized and produced a series of successful video ads that generated 10,000 views each.
- Led a team of designers to create high-impact visuals for social media posts, resulting in a 30% increase in engagement.
- Developed targeted advertising strategies for 5 major clients, generating $2 million in new revenue.
Advertising Specialist II at The Advertising Specialist Group, Inc., NESep 2019 - May 2022
- Successfully increased sales by 20% through innovative ad campaigns.
- Created and executed a social media marketing strategy that led to a 30% increase in web traffic.
- Managed a team of 5 graphic designers and copywriters to produce high-quality ads on time and within budget.
- Negotiated with vendors to get the best rates for print, radio, TV, and online advertising.
- Regularly exceeded quarterly targets set by upper management.
Associate of Arts in Advertising at University of Nebraska-LincolnAug 2014 - May 2019
I have learned how to design and create advertising campaigns, how to analyze consumer behavior, and how to effectively communicate with clients and co-workers.
- Google Ads
- Facebook Ads
- Microsoft Advertising
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Social Media Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Management
email@example.com | (171) 754-3545 | Concord, NH
As an Advertising Specialist, I have over 3 years of experience crafting and executing advertising campaigns that drive results. I am a strategic thinker with the ability to see the big picture and develop creative solutions that achieve objectives. I have a proven track record in developing successful campaigns, managing budgets, and collaborating with cross-functional teams. My skills include media planning, copywriting, project management, and performance analysis. I am passionate about my work and committed to driving success for my clients.
Advertising Specialist at The Glass Hammer, NHMay 2022 - Present
- Developed and executed marketing campaigns that increased brand awareness by X%.
- Wrote compelling copy for adverts, brochures and website content that boosted sales by Y%.
- Negotiated advertising contracts with vendors to secure the best rates.
- Managed budgets effectively, ensuring that all projects came in on time and under budget.
- Liaised closely with internal teams and clients to ensure smooth project delivery.
- Monitored competitor activity and identified opportunities for market share growth.
Advertising Specialist II at Omnivore, NHAug 2019 - Mar 2022
- Wrote and designed 50 successful ad campaigns that generated a 5% increase in sales on average.
- Ideated, created, and executed 3 award-winning advertising campaigns that garnered industry-wide recognition.
- Trained and mentored 4 junior colleagues on best practices in advertising design and copywriting.
- Negotiated discounts with vendors for print, radio, and online ads, resulting in an annual cost savings of $12K.
- Wrote proposals for 2 new clients that resulted in securing $100K worth of business.
Associate of Arts in Advertising at Dartmouth College, NHAug 2014 - May 2019
I've learned how to create ad campaigns, write copy, design layouts, and produce audio and video ads.
- Google Ads
- Microsoft Advertising
- Facebook Advertising
- Instagram Advertising
- Twitter Advertising
- Snapchat Advertising