Advertising Sales Manager
Writing a great advertising sales manager resume is important because it is one of the first things a potential employer will see when they are considering you for a position. It is your opportunity to make a good first impression and sell yourself as the best candidate for the job.
Create your resume
Select from 7 professional resume templates
If you're looking for inspiration when it comes to drafting your own advertising sales manager resume, look no further than the samples below. These resumes will help you highlight your experience and qualifications in the most effective way possible, giving you the best chance of landing the advertising sales manager job you're after.
firstname.lastname@example.org | (581) 906-9298 | 1234 Anywhere Street
I am an advertising sales manager with over 5 years of experience in the industry. I have a proven track record of success in sales and management, and I am looking for a new challenge. I am motivated by results, and I work well under pressure. I thrive in fast-paced environments, and I enjoy working with people to achieve common goals.
Advertising Sales Manager at WDIV Local 4 / ClickOnDetroit - Advertising Sales Manager, MIApr 2022 - Present
- Exceeded quarterly sales targets by 15%.
- Grew advertising revenues by 20% year-over-year.
- Negotiated and closed multi-million dollar ad contracts with top tier clients.
- Developed successful new marketing initiatives that increased advertiser ROI.
- Managed a team of 10 account executives, providing mentorship and guidance to drive results.
Advertising Sales Representative at Fox 2 Detroit - Advertising Sales Manager, MIJul 2017 - Mar 2022
- Generated $X amount in ad sales, exceeding quota by Y%.
- Grew the client base by Z% through effective prospecting and relationship building.
- Won “Salesperson of the Month” three times in a row.
- Negotiated and closed deals with several high-profile clients.
- Consistently achieved or exceeded monthly sales targets.
Bachelor of Science in Advertising at University of MichiganAug 2013 - May 2017
Some skills I've learned are effective writing, creative thinking, and critical analysis.
- Advertising Sales
- Advertising Management
- Business Administration
- Customer Service
email@example.com | (172) 481-5214 | Sioux Falls, SD
I am an Advertising Sales Manager with over 5 years of experience in the industry. I have a proven track record of success in sales and management, and I am passionate about helping businesses grow through effective advertising and marketing strategies. I offer a comprehensive understanding of the sales process, from initial contact to closing the deal, as well as extensive experience managing teams of sales professionals. In addition, I have a strong background in developing creative ad campaigns that generate results. My goal is to help businesses reach their full potential by providing them with expert guidance on how to market themselves effectively
Advertising Sales Manager at KELOLAND Media Group, SDMar 2022 - Present
- Increased sales by XX% in the first quarter.
- Grew ad revenue from YY to ZZ in one year.
- Negotiated and closed deals with top tier advertisers such as ABC and XYZ.
- Managed a team of 10+ account executives and successfully hit quarterly targets.
- Ideation, development, and launch of new advertising product that generated $1MM in additional revenue.
Advertising Sales Representative at Sioux Falls Business Journal, SDJul 2017 - Mar 2022
- Negotiated and closed advertising contracts with 3 new clients, generating $10,000 in new revenue for the company.
- Exceeded quarterly sales targets by 20%, selling $15,000 worth of advertising space.
- Developed strong relationships with key decision makers at 5 major accounts, resulting in repeat business and referrals.
- Researched and compiled data on potential advertisers, identifying opportunities for upselling and cross-selling products/services.
Bachelor of Science in Advertising at University of South DakotaSep 2013 - May 2017
Some skills I've learned are effective communication, teamwork, time management, and critical thinking.
- Advertising sales
- Business administration
- Customer service
- Interpersonal skills
- Organizational skills