Writing a great advertising coordinator resume is important because it is one of the first things a potential employer will see when they are considering you for a position. It is your opportunity to make a good first impression and sell yourself as the best candidate for the job.
Create your resume
Select from 7 professional resume templates
If you're looking for inspiration when it comes to drafting your own advertising coordinator resume, look no further than the samples below. These resumes will help you highlight your experience and qualifications in the most effective way possible, giving you the best chance of landing the advertising coordinator job you're after.
email@example.com | (117) 760-9484 | Cambridge, MA
I am an advertising coordinator with over three years of experience in the industry. I have a proven track record of success in coordinating and executing effective ad campaigns for my clients. I am highly organized and detail-oriented, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. I thrive in fast-paced environments and am able to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Advertising Coordinator at Google, MAMar 2022 - Present
- Successfully wrote and placed advertising for 15 clients, generating $100,000 in revenue.
- Coordinated ad campaigns with sales team to increase effectiveness and ROI.
- Managed a budget of $50,000 per month while still meeting all client objectives.
- Trained 2 new employees on the company's advertising procedures.
- Negotiated lower rates with 3 different vendors, saving the company $15,000 over 6 months.
Advertising Assistant at Yahoo, MASep 2019 - Jan 2022
- Negotiated with vendors for ad space in local publications, resulting in a 10% cost savings for the company.
- Wrote and designed promotional materials that increased customer awareness of new products by 20%.
- Coordinated 3 successful trade show events which generated over $100,000 in sales leads.
- As lead assistant on 4 major campaigns, helped increase clientele by 25%.
- Managed all social media accounts for the company; grew followers by 15% and engagement rates by 10%.
Associate of Arts in Advertising and Marketing at Northeastern University, MASep 2015 - May 2019
I have learned how to develop advertising and marketing campaigns, how to create budgets and track spending, how to negotiate contracts, how to develop and track key metrics, and how to work with a team.
- Media Planning
- Project Management
- Budgeting and Finance
firstname.lastname@example.org | (572) 585-5675 | Laramie, WY
I am an advertising coordinator with over three years of experience. I have a proven track record in developing and executing successful marketing campaigns. I am skilled in project management, budgeting, and teamwork. I thrive in fast-paced environments and enjoy working on multiple projects simultaneously. My goal is to use my skills and knowledge to help your company achieve its advertising objectives.
Advertising Coordinator at J. Walter Thompson Company, WYJun 2022 - Present
- Wrote and designed weekly email blasts that generated a 20% open rate and a 5% click-through rate, resulting in increased website traffic.
- Implemented an innovative social media strategy that garnered the attention of industry leaders and doubled online sales within 6 months.
- Led team of 4 designers in creating cohesive ad campaigns across all platforms that achieved company objectives while staying on budget.
- Researched target markets to develop targeted advertising campaigns that reached consumers most likely to convert, resulting in a 10% increase in ROI.
- Negotiated rates with vendors for print, radio, TV, and digital ads; saved company $20k over the course of 6 months.
- Wrote copy forprint, radio, TV, outdoor/billboard advertisements.
Advertising Assistant at Grey Advertising, WYSep 2019 - Apr 2022
- Negotiated with vendors for ad space in local publications, resulting in a 10% reduction in cost.
- Wrote and designed monthly newsletter that increased click-through rates by 15%.
- Collaborated with team of 4 to create successful ad campaign for new product launch - campaign generated $100k in sales within first month.
- Led weekly brainstorming sessions with co-workers to generate creative ideas for potential clients.
- Researched target demographics and compiled data reports detailing findings.
- Assisted account executives with developing proposals and presentations for prospective clients.
Associate of Arts in Advertising and Marketing at Laramie County Community College, WYSep 2015 - May 2019
I have learned how to develop and execute advertising and marketing campaigns, how to write effective copy, and how to use various media to effectively reach a target audience.
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Social Media Management
- Google Analytics
- Project Management
- Budgeting and Financial Planning
- Event Coordination
- Strong Writing Skills